21 Savage Claps Back At Fan Over UK Comments

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '13        #76
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,014 | Props total: 51409 51409
 Phuck Yiu said
Self driving truck due to the routes being basically all highway/freeway then they get a trucker for the last mile.

Lol I ainít worried bout that trust me

1 week ago '13        #77
space
space
 illsoul440 said
You doing it the right way, salute to u and the fam. 100 percent independent is the only way in this trucking buisness
Yessir most definitely... any business you own should be independently, just pay your taxes every year and you good
+1   

1 week ago '13        #78
space
space
 Wondah_Woman said
Truck drivers lowkey run sh*t. Thatís why theyíre trying to get them outta here with the driver less trucks
Indeed, itís hard work but itíll pay off

What you do?

1 week ago '17        #79
PackerTrelli3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,195 | Props total: 11938 11938
I don't see how that's a diss...

Living a whole different life and not claiming Britain doesn't compare.

That's like finding out Tupac was actually from Ireland or biggie was from Utah

1 week ago '05        #80
Dun Language 4365 heat pts4365
space
space
$85,679 | Props total: 61785 61785
 TrillSwag said
Yeah driving a big 18 wheeler across the country that k*lls your back and keeps you away from your home, family and friends is such a great career path lmao
U sound like a bi*ch.

Aww aww poor me I miss my mommy and my friends so I dont want to make thousands of dollars doing absolutely nothing.
+3   

1 week ago '11        #81
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5190 5190
 Dun Language said
U sound like a bi*ch.

Aww aww poor me I miss my mommy and my friends so I dont want to make thousands of dollars doing absolutely nothing.
Nah he sounds like a n*gga who knows thereís easier ways to make money. Work Smarter not Harder

1 week ago '11        #82
Xyrax 
space
space
$3,438 | Props total: 7173 7173
 youngvito18 said
whats so funny about being a truck driver and a rapper?
Trying to come at an actual successful rapper while doing it.

Wouldn't be no smoke if n*ggas minded they own business, but this new generation wants to pop sh*t in peoples mentions and pay no repercussions. The street don't work like that. Pop sh*t, get hit. And don't go crying about the sh*t either.

If the bird wants to drive a truck and rap, so be it. But get that twitter fingers sh*t gone unless you want what comes with it

Last edited by Xyrax; 06-12-2019 at 06:36 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '19        #83
Angry Yam 215 heat pts215
space
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 8363 8363
 mikejuheard said
We Own everything bruh... tractors and trailers
Just need a broker to get your business on and rocking... my fams been doing it for 20+ yrs
You down own sh*t stfu ,

1 week ago '16        #84
MacFrugal 
space
space
$463 | Props total: 1759 1759
 mikejuheard said
U could make 200k yearly just doing State

Not across the country and depends which company you works for and owning your own is better then working by miles.just more responsibilities

I know the trucking game very well
How many years would u have to be a trucker to make 200k, realistically

1 week ago '15        #85
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$11,585 | Props total: 30864 30864
 "SS" said
Kenworth or a peterbilt ain't for somebody fresh in the game tho. That sh*t is like a trophy for a vet. You can get a brand new freightliner or international for about 30-35k kenworth or peterbilt is dam near 100 grand and even more for all the options
I’m guessing entry level trucks are Volvos? I’m just noticing a lot more on the road. But maybe because two landscaping businesses I’m close to bought them to haul trees.
And as far as trucking companies. No offense if anybody works for them but “Swift” has the worst drivers I’ve ever seen. I’m surprised most the drivers even were able to get a CDL.
I snowplow in the winter and have seen them the most stuck on the side of the road and have tried to pull them out the most. A couple didn’t even know how to put on tire chains. Also noticed a lot of them refuse to deliver to places I’ve had other drivers have no problem with delivering to. As far as tight turns and small spaces to work with. Even had one guy refuse to pull into a place and said he had to “use my phone to call his boss”. This was at the begining of common cellphone usage. It was a company phone, took 3x longer to unload because he wouldn’t pull into the residence, and a month later my boss asked why their was like 5-7 calls to Pakistan on that date that cost him a bunch of money.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 06-12-2019 at 07:11 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '06        #86
"SS" 32 heat pts32
space
space
$12,042 | Props total: 13396 13396
 DamianDragunov said
Iím guessing entry level trucks are Volvos? Iím just noticing a lot more on the road. But maybe because two landscaping businesses Iím close to bought them to haul trees.
And as far as trucking companies. No offense if anybody works for them but ďSwiftĒ has the worst drivers Iíve ever seen. Iím surprised most the drivers even were able to get a CDL.
I snowplow in the winter and have seen them the most stuck on the side of the road and have tried to pull them out the most. A couple didnít even know how to put on tire chains. Also noticed a lot of them refuse to deliver to places Iíve had other drivers have no problem with delivering to. As far as tight turns and small spaces to work with. Even had one guy refuse to pull into a place and said he had to ďuse my phone to call his bossĒ. This was at the begining of common cellphone usage. It was a company phone, took 3x longer to unload because he wouldnít pull into the residence, and a month later my boss asked why their was like 5-7 calls to Pakistan on that date that cost him a bunch of money.

Volvo's can get pricey too, but they're more mid level, the reason swift drivers are terrible is because in exchange for training which is a 4-6 week class you sign a contract to drive for them for a specified amount of time. I think its a year. So they are pretty much throwing drivers with no experience on the road alone after basically a crash course. Im not a truck driver, but my insurance firm sells trucking insurance. The sh*t got to be so lucrative that it's all that we do now, so what i personally try to do is learn as much about the industry as i can thru talkin to truckers and doing research, because i get alot of questions related to trucking, but not so much related to insurance. Just knowing a little about the industry goes a long a*s way in their eyes. They start to trust me and get paid nicely
+2   

1 week ago '13        #87
space
space
 MacFrugal said
How many years would u have to be a trucker to make 200k, realistically
You could make it yearly salary if you own your own everything. You have to pay for maintenance(not cheap)...pay insurance(Full Coverage) Pay for diesel gas every day ($150 to $200) thatís independent thereís Pros and Cons to it

Working for a company which provides you a truck.

60k to 80k yearly or maybe more..

Coke, Pepsi, FedEx, USPS... all treat their employees with good pay and benefits

1 week ago '17        #88
Sloan21 357 heat pts357
space
space
space
$6,215 | Props total: 17697 17697
 mikejuheard said
Yup you can. Iím looking to buying another truck this yr

Business account >>>
You got drivers?

1 week ago '12        #89
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 15989 15989
 greedy87 said
Nah he sounds like a n*gga who knows thereís easier ways to make money. Work Smarter not Harder
Exactly. I had a homie who had to get back surgery from the trucking he did. Trucking is not a career path. Do it a couple years and go start your own business. But if you driving a truck more then 5 years you lost at life.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #90
Spot Rusherz 267 heat pts267
space
space
$16,001 | Props total: 43561 43561
 TrillSwag said
Yeah driving a big 18 wheeler across the country that k*lls your back and keeps you away from your home, family and friends is such a great career path lmao
My son @ eating though
+3   

1 week ago '12        #91
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 15989 15989
 Spot Rusherz said
My son @ eating though
Prostitutes make good money too. Is that supposed to mean something? Iím not hating on anybody doing truck driving. To make it sound like itís some great career path to drive trucks your whole life is a BIG lie. There is a reason itís a low skill job and anyone could be driving a truck within a week if they really wanted too.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #92
Spot Rusherz 267 heat pts267
space
space
$16,001 | Props total: 43561 43561
 TrillSwag said
Prostitutes make good money too. Is that supposed to mean something? Iím not hating on anybody doing truck driving. To make it sound like itís some great career path to drive trucks your whole life is a BIG lie. There is a reason itís a low skill job and anyone could be driving a truck within a week if they really wanted too.
Idk. My uncle drives trucks and makes 250k a year and he makes his own schedule
+2   

1 week ago '11        #93
marty mcfliz 
space
space
space
$904 | Props total: 560 560
Lol im a car hauler/ truck driver..had my own business for a year..fxkc this cxxn talkin bout. Money is hella legit and im ahead of all my sh*t now. Duke is a*s backwards thinking as far as career move

1 week ago '13        #94
space
space
 marty mcfliz said
Lol im a car hauler/ truck driver..had my own business for a year..fxkc this cxxn talkin bout. Money is hella legit and im ahead of all my sh*t now. Duke is a*s backwards thinking as far as career move
Facts only

You gotta have a Boss mentality In the trucking business especially being independent

1 week ago '14        #95
strungout 409 heat pts409
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 89025 89025
 TrillSwag said
if you a fairly intelligent person, and you have the desire , you can pretty much learn anything within a few days , a lot of times plain ignorance gets you farther in a profession than anything else, its only after you know something about a profession that you are more timid or careful ....the great mystery that requires 20 years to learn doesn't exist in any field and certainly not in the camera

7 days ago '14        #96
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 5508 5508
bi*ch said knights and swords

She won that exchange... bi*ch basically said his life is Dungeons & Drangons..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+132online now  27
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-47online now  24
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
226 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy