21 Savage Claps Back At Fan Over UK Comments

most viewed right now
+17  77
27 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '13        #26
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,013 | Props total: 51402 51402
 Rule 336 said
Yep a few of my homies got their llc for the sole purpose of finessing the system into getting their child support payments lowered I've been looking to getting my own truck but I had a very bad experience with a lease-purchase program from the company I started with. Gonna look into it more once I get enough to buy my a truck outright
Donít buy a truck with a computer log

Manuel log >
+2   

1 week ago '16        #27
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,401 | Props total: 20130 20130
 S-Class said
Lame

Working a job and perusing rap not cool but coming from london and becoming a super thug rapper is?

These rappers lame af
There are thugs in London. And he isn't from London. He was born there. Big difference. I don't even like his shyt. But y'all must be from places where people die in the same city they were born in. In LA you always make a distinction from birthplace and where you were raised.

One of my lil bitkhes right now is a Nigerian who was born in London and raised in So Cal. People move and take their kids with them. It's pretty normal.
+5   

1 week ago '16        #28
MHP Trotty 501 heat pts501
space
space
$13,625 | Props total: 54515 54515
 S-Class said
Lame

Working a job and perusing rap not cool but coming from london and becoming a super thug rapper is?

These rappers lame af
It ainít that deep bro.

1 week ago '05        #29
Soprano ATL 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,732 | Props total: 3331 3331
 TrillSwag said
Yeah driving a big 18 wheeler across the country that k*lls your back and keeps you away from your home, family and friends is such a great career path lmao
It's a legit job that your family will appreciate for keeping a roof over their head, food on the table and maybe put your kids in college so they won't be away from their fam driving a truck when they are grown. Nothing wrong with driving a truck.
+10   

1 week ago '05        #30
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,278 | Props total: 9008 9008
whats so funny about being a truck driver and a rapper?

1 week ago '19        #31
Paperjet 
space
space
space
$15 | Props total: 30 30
BX lawyers,BX gm's,BX gangsters, and BX stock market experts. But BX truckers you the real mvp's. 21 dissed ol girl career and dreams of rapping. Yall let him have it with both barrels.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #32
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,557 | Props total: 14609 14609
 Soprano ATL said
Lol, he was still out gettin it in atlanta, it's not like he moved here in his teens read a script entered character and became a rapper

Teknicks said
There are thugs in London. And he isn't from London. He was born there. Big difference. I don't even like his shyt. But y'all must be from places where people die in the same city they were born in. In LA you always make a distinction from birthplace and where you were raised.

One of my lil bitkhes right now is a Nigerian who was born in London and raised in So Cal. People move and take their kids with them. It's pretty normal.
 MHP Trotty said
It ain’t that deep bro.
I honestly don’t care tbh I just don’t like when n*ggas think just cause they could rhyme they lil words together that they better than people that work

And his “clap back” wasn’t even funny or clever
+7   

1 week ago '17        #33
StanlitoTheFly 692 heat pts692
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 16327 16327
 mikejuheard said
U could make 200k yearly just doing State

Not across the country and depends which company you works for and owning your own is better then working by miles.just more responsibilities

I know the trucking game very well
Drop jewels on us

You have a thread, blog, YouTube

1 week ago '18        #34
jakerich 
space
space
$206 | Props total: 1753 1753
I think he was roasting how she tryna be a trucker and a rapper which is kinda funny. I’m a trucker been driving for 6 months and starting my company in December. But if he tryna throw shade like being a trucker a bad thing I cant fault him cuz he real ignorant

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by jakerich; 06-12-2019 at 02:45 PM..
+5   

1 week ago '17        #35
StanlitoTheFly 692 heat pts692
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 16327 16327
 jakerich said
I think he was roasting how she tryna be a trucker and a rapper which is kinda funny. Iím a trucker been driving for 6 months and starting my company in December. But if he tryna throw shade like being a trucker a bad thing I can fault him cuz he real ignorant

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '13        #36
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,013 | Props total: 51402 51402
 StanlitoTheFly said
Drop jewels on us

You have a thread, blog, YouTube
All depends how you wanna do it

Stay on the road and come back home every 2 or 3 weeks

Or Come home everynight
+2   

1 week ago '05        #37
space
space
 S-Class said
I honestly donít care tbh I just donít like when n*ggas think just cause they could rhyme they lil words together that they better than people that work

And his ďclap backĒ wasnít even funny or clever
Nah it wasnt really clever, but bi*ch really had no reason to make a smart a*s statement
+3   

1 week ago '16        #38
dman1209 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$474 | Props total: 944 944
 TrillSwag said
Yeah driving a big 18 wheeler across the country that k*lls your back and keeps you away from your home, family and friends is such a great career path lmao
Thatís why if you youíre a trucker itís best to be single, save up, invest and retire early. Truck drivers make 80k+ a year. Thatís great career path.
+4   

1 week ago '11        #39
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5189 5189
 Soprano ATL said
Nah it wasnt really clever, but bi*ch really had no reason to make a smart a*s statement
Her joke was corny as well. Why he ain’t point that out? Lmao. 9-5 n*ggas catching feelings lol

Last edited by greedy87; 06-12-2019 at 02:40 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '12        #40
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 15986 15986
 Soprano ATL said
It's a legit job that your family will appreciate for keeping a roof over their head, food on the table and maybe put your kids in college so they won't be away from their fam driving a truck when they are grown. Nothing wrong with driving a truck.
Nothing “wrong” with it. Just like mailmans are great jobs too. But talking sh*t to a successful multi million rapper makes her look like a clown. Everything is subjective

Last edited by TrillSwag; 06-12-2019 at 02:36 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '05        #41
space
space
 TrillSwag said
Nothing wiring with it. Just like mailmans are great jobs too. But talking sh*t to a successful multi million rapper makes her look like a clown. Everything is subjective
Dont get me started on mailmen, woman who delivers my mail is a lazy a*s bi*ch who fu*ks up my mail more often then she gets it right. Didnt ring the doorbell Saturday for a package I needed to sign for cuz it was easier to leave a "missed delivery" note and not get wet in the rain. I was there all day waiting for that sh*t. Yelled at her supervisor on the phone till she made her turn around and come back.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #42
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
 greedy87 said
He joke was corny as well. Why he ain’t point that out? Lmao. 9-5 n*ggad catching feelings lol
I ain’t point it out cause she just some random bi*ch in his comments her words mean nothing

He’s the super famous rapper and there was a whole thread made about his clap back u groupie

I’m backsliding even entertaining nonsense like this tho I’m out

1 week ago '11        #43
QuietPack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 789 789
 lamarowns said
lol I can't get over the cross on his forehead
issa dagger

1 week ago '05        #44
space
space
 S-Class said
I ain’t point it out cause she just some random bi*ch in his comments her words mean nothing

He’s the super famous rapper and there was a whole thread made about his clap back u groupie
Lol go to apparently its headline news

1 week ago '15        #45
naledgestate 
space
space
$491 | Props total: 2721 2721
 Soprano ATL said
Lol, he was still out gettin it in atlanta, it's not like he moved here in his teens read a script entered character and became a rapper
Drake fans lost

+1   

1 week ago '11        #46
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5189 5189
 S-Class said
I ainít point it out cause she just some random bi*ch in his comments her words mean nothing

Heís the super famous rapper and there was a whole thread made about his clap back u groupie
Lmao I donít give a sh*t about 21 to be a groupie. Youíre the one who got in yo feelings. To say her words donít matter ď cause she ainít a famous rapperĒ makes you sound like the groupie. And no Big Iís and little Uís around here. Enjoy yo day homie

1 week ago '18        #47
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
 Soprano ATL said
Lol go to apparently its headline news
lol look whatís being seen as ďnewsĒ smh
+1   

1 week ago '05        #48
space
space
 naledgestate said
Drake fans lost

+2   

1 week ago '18        #49
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
 greedy87 said
Lmao I donít give a sh*t about 21 to be a groupie. Youíre the one who got in yo feelings. To say her words donít matter ď cause she ainít a famous rapperĒ makes you sound like the groupie. And no Big Iís and little Uís around here. Enjoy yo day homie
I hear ya shawty

1 week ago '18        #50
jakerich 
space
space
$206 | Props total: 1753 1753
 StanlitoTheFly said
So you can choose different paths in trucking.
Thereís freight (food,office supplies etc)
Livestock (pigs horses etc)
Ammunition
Furniture
Cars
Plenty others...

What Iím going to do is haul cars. Buy my own truck and a five car trailer. Thereís many websites where companies and individuals post cars that need to be hauled from point A to B. Iím saving up for my truck to buy cash and my trailer. Someone on this thread said by a pre ELD which is correct,also being single with no kids has helped me a lot. I only been doing this 6 months and have saved enough to buy my equipment. Of course you need money for insurance,fuel,and money for maintenance on your truck but even after all that you should be making 6 figures a year. Depends on how hard you work.

Then if you donít wanna be on the road buy a couple trucks,hire some drivers and you can run the company from home.
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  26
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-46online now  18
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
226 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy