Women be in they 30s figuring out shyt nikkaz already knew in they teens

most viewed right now
+80  113
72 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '16        #101
SoldiersReturn 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 3860 3860
Lmao duh bi*ch

2 weeks ago '17        #102
Chrispy 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 1032 1032
Women lie to themselves and go through all sorts of self deluded mental gymnastics to cause problems. They will bait you in to bad situations, pu**y aint a game and a couple wrong moves can quickly derail your life and dreams. Be honest, respectful and careful.
+13   

2 weeks ago '06        #103
xastey 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 3466 3466
 michelleski495 said
I don't have one bone in my body that wants to go fu*k another dude other than my man. Not one
BX... read back my reply... I’m finding it hard to see where I said she should go fu*k someone else. I don’t want to start pointing fingers but really I don’t see how you came to that response after what I said.

I’m I bugging or what here
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #104
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,531 | Props total: 13572 13572
 BangEm904 said
Be patient my boy...she may be worth it
My VA n*ggas be k*llin dat "joint" sh*t...I fu*k wit some Norfolk n*ggas and they say "jaint" for everything

Bruhhhhh how u get caught like dat....u jus had em in ya gallery
No secret vault or nothing?
Norfolk slang is legendary lol... my lingo is mixed with norfolk slang and dc slang...

You'll hear me hit em with a gahddamn or a phew here and there
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #105
Defknight 4 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 522 522
Like my mans Patrice O'nile RIP GOAT said: Men want to fu*k, and then fu*k with you if you cool...women on the other hand try to impossibly figure everything out before giving up the pu**y.
+8   

2 weeks ago '11        #106
whouthinkitis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$9,909 | Props total: 3180 3180
Doesn't matter if it's man or woman, ppl don't take time out to actually date & learn about a person in general. I know it's human instinct to want a person that is physically attractive but are you really into said person? What does he/she brings to the table besides s*x appeal?
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #107
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,563 | Props total: 15033 15033
 twoshotdez said
Word, my wife now , was suppose to be just a one night stand but I got to know her , hang out and really I know it (this is pre social media era) and 17 years later still together with 2 kids and a ring

stutteringrap said
damn you winning in life. happy for you. i wish i could get girls like you.
Nah man lol...I ain't God's gift to women or nothing...jus fu*ked alot of hoes...no different than any otha playa

Yanga said
Don't get married n*gga
karma? Or jus don't do it lol
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Sounded like a "Happily Ever After" story, until the last few bars!!!
I Kno man...I treat her right, but I fu*ked up along da way...she held me down tho

datVAkid said
Norfolk slang is legendary lol... my lingo is mixed with norfolk slang and dc slang...

You'll hear me hit em with a gahddamn or a phew here and there
dat Norfolk slang is crazy....n*ggas had me like n*ggas use jaint for 80 different things

"Met dis jaint, at da jaint last nite...she pulled a jaint out her purse...." I used to be in Norfolk all da time for my job
+5   

2 weeks ago '11        #108
whouthinkitis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$9,909 | Props total: 3180 3180
 Minkscobar! said

Most WOMEN, want to behave like dirtbag hoes, and be accepted.

Most Women who look nothing like Beyonce, Rhianna, Kim K, but want to behave like these women, have their high maintenance lifestyle, want to degrade men who dont cant appease them.

Most Women who again LOOK nothing like Beyonce, Rhianna, Kim K, want men to treat them like they are gold when they are bronze.
All that needs to be said ^^^

I think that I may be too old fashioned in my thought process when it comes to women. Also, my grandparents were married 50 years until they passed. So I got to witness what love was about.

I try to be open-minded when I see or watch things said about relationships across social media or in general. I'm 37 years old and a lot of this crap that these "new-age women" try to push off as being "s*xually expressive" under the guise of feminism is BS to me. Then you had women like Beyonce' whose been in the music industry 20+ yrs pushing songs like "Single Ladies", "Soilder" etc., pumpin' bullsh*t into the average woman's head about men and inflating their egos. Adding Kim K & Rihanna to the mix doesn't make sh*t any better.
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #109
Fresh Beats 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,148 | Props total: 5076 5076
 d*ckhead said
I dont agree. I have always had options but I choose not to cheat. Ive even had girls who I was very attracted to offer it up outright n I still said no bc I was in a relationship.
I'm the same if I'm in a relationship. This thread isn't taking about actual healthy relationships tho. It's talking about women who get d*cked down once or twice and THINK they are in a relationship. Meanwhile, dude is still out there, weighing his options.

It's easy for a dude that barely get girls to talk about being faithful when he finds "the one".
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #110
link04 101 heat pts101
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 6905 6905
 BangEm904 said
Be patient my boy...she may be worth it
My VA n*ggas be k*llin dat "joint" sh*t...I fu*k wit some Norfolk n*ggas and they say "jaint" for everything

Bruhhhhh how u get caught like dat....u jus had em in ya gallery
No secret vault or nothing?
It was labeled "extended play"
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #111
link04 101 heat pts101
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 6905 6905
 smurfdoran said
How did you get caught up?
All my movies on a HDD and its connected to my tv. I brought my tv to her crib to knock down some of these movies i recently downloaded. She actually told me she saw my "tapes" before but apparently she didnt actually watch them until this week..

She let me make it. But its definitely in the back of her head. I gotta becareful now
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #112
2007 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 4315 4315
s*x doesnt mean wedding. They still learning
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '15        #113
Minkscobar! 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 13510 13510
 whouthinkitis said
All that needs to be said ^^^

I think that I may be too old fashioned in my thought process when it comes to women. Also, my grandparents were married 50 years until they passed. So I got to witness what love was about.

I try to be open-minded when I see or watch things said about relationships across social media or in general. I'm 37 years old and a lot of this crap that these "new-age women" try to push off as being "s*xually expressive" under the guise of feminism is BS to me. Then you had women like Beyonce' whose been in the music industry 20+ yrs pushing songs like "Single Ladies", "Soilder" etc., pumpin' bullsh*t into the average woman's head about men and inflating their egos. Adding Kim K & Rihanna to the mix doesn't make sh*t any better.
We have the same train of thought and i am also 37... we are just different we saw a age of respectable women just get obliterated by trash. And again its easier to be trash and beg for acceptance than it is to live a life with morals and just be happy with your respect than die for attention.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #114
Dickhead 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 2780 2780
 Fresh Beats said
I'm the same if I'm in a relationship. This thread isn't taking about actual healthy relationships tho. It's talking about women who get d*cked down once or twice and THINK they are in a relationship. Meanwhile, dude is still out there, weighing his options.

It's easy for a dude that barely get girls to talk about being faithful when he finds "the one".
Very true.

I have not fu*ked many women to be honest. Not for lack of opportunity though; the few hookups Ive had were horrible and soulless and so I quickly stopped fu*king girls I wasnt serious about.

Blowjobs are a different story though
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #115
Yanga 
space
space
space
$2,863 | Props total: 2566 2566
 BangEm904 said

Nah man lol...I ain't God's gift to women or nothing...jus fu*ked alot of hoes...no different than any otha playa

I Kno man...I treat her right, but I fu*ked up along da way...she held me down tho

dat Norfolk slang is crazy....n*ggas had me like n*ggas use jaint for 80 different things

"Met dis jaint, at da jaint last nite...she pulled a jaint out her purse...." I used to be in Norfolk all da time for my job
Just don't do it AND if you're fu*kin other hoes( plural) what's the point?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #116
TrillSp 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,967 | Props total: 9613 9613
 Smoking Mr Oct said
Temptation and ego is a man's biggest weakness
Sounds about right unfortunately. I believe ego plays some part in helping women cheat because as soon as you put it past a person that's when they do it. "Nah my girl wouldn't do that" shiiid
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #117
BLACK FIST 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,379 | Props total: 20701 20701
 bonez79 said
The funniest thing about her post is that she's going to continue to sleep around and date the way she been dating since she was a teen. Woman always do the opposite of what they preach, she might understand it but it's in her nature to do the opposite.

[pic - click to view]

what's up fella's? the quote above is about as raw as you can get. women only use logic once they realized they hit that wall (looks falling off). and once your woman finds out that you have no other options, is the very moment she'll get into her masculine frame. at that point you gotta have an abundance mindset to walk away. always let her know in ways that it's easy for you to bounce once she starts to act up. this will get her to submit to you again. if not... leave.

here's the thing guys:
[pic - click to view]

never put all of your eggs in one basket. always actively talk to other women. women want men who get bi*ches. not the n*gga who says "i haven't had a date in 14 months, i'm SO GRATEFUL i met you!" always act like you have options to keep your girl on her toes.

aight guys...

subscribe to my channel, like the video, and comment below. holler back.
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BLACK FIST; 06-12-2019 at 04:55 PM..
+13   

2 weeks ago '06        #118
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 8263 8263
I never understood how women can end up in life broke and used. The dating game is women's choice, and there's so many lonely dudes with cash that want to do for a woman.

Especially if they're pretty, almost like people become depolarized, men becoming women and women becoming like men.

As a man its supposed to be in you to want to do for a woman you care for naturally, and as a woman you're supposed to submit and allow him to take care of you the problem is they don't like the word submit. Doesn't make you weak.

And talking loud don't make you strong.
+12   

2 weeks ago '12        #119
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,563 | Props total: 15033 15033
 Yanga said
Just don't do it AND if you're fu*kin other hoes( plural) what's the point?
Cause I'm human bro....I don't dog her out presently but I have....at some times I fu*k up

I agree wit u tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #120
Badnewz100 
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 14192 14192
 BangEm904 said

+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #121
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
 BangEm904 said

Damn on point 😭😭😭
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #122
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Badnewz100 said
Did yaw have that Lob weed back around 2010???

That's what they was calling it 😭😭

U got that lob?

2 weeks ago '15        #123
Tobinmont 
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 11143 11143
 xastey said
Funny.. she can date all you want but if yo a*s aint sh*t we just going to fu*k around with ya . Have self worth bi*ch then maybe men will respect you. GTFO with this woke sh*t like its something new.

Man my wife does this all the time.. She's been doing it more and more due to changing job positions into a nursing tech field.

She told me , after I just gave up trying to give her input after she ASKED ME FOR SOME and then she got all defensive..

That she is.. check this sh*t out

That she is intimidated or feel like she will sound dumb if I just give her a response.. I have to legit enter each convo saying about 3-4 times that she didn't do anything wrong and sh*t. Basically make it known that I'm on her side .. restate the same sh*t multiple times and STILL they repeat something else.

I dont get woman.. they go in convos with a certain mindset and stick with it. Gotten to a point I just stfu and move on, been with her too damn long to give a fu*k at this point.. she crazy, I tell her all the time.. IDGAF. Love her tho.
Son I understood everything you said uptop sh*t hilarious. And you are right they go into “everything” not just convos with a certain mindset and stay there. That’s why I was telling ole’ boy that it doesn’t matter what you say in the beginning they have sh*t set up a certain way in their own mind. They can’t hear you.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #124
Yanga 
space
space
space
$2,863 | Props total: 2566 2566
 BangEm904 said
Cause I'm human bro....I don't dog her out presently but I have....at some times I fu*k up

I agree wit u tho
It's all choices. I wouldn't do it though.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #125
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,166 | Props total: 37712 37712
 link04 said
My.bi*ch just caught me with all my amateur tapes. n*gga was SHOOK coming out the bathroom and seeing all these bi*ches holding my d*ck in they mouth wit my girl looking at me like i had sh*t on my face. This entire week be so surreal. I aint never slipped up like dat before
u fcked up so bad bruh, what were you thinking?
I blame her tho if she gave the pu**y up when u wanted it u wouldn’t have to pull up them tapes
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+103online now  49
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-70online now  32
Video inside MEGAN thee STALLION just SHUT DOWN BET AWARDS after ARRIVING in SEE TH..
87 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  19
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
351 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy