Women be in they 30s figuring out shyt nikkaz already knew in they teens

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #76
KingBossHellBoy 153 heat pts153
space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 8332 8332
I love girls but they logic is nonsense
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #77
Kno 
space
space
$5,262 | Props total: 18184 18184
This really only applies if you f/w basic bi*ches
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #78
Smoking Mr Oct 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 5577 5577
 TrillSp said
Looks has NOTHING to do with cheating. Look at some of the women who been cheated on...

Rihanna
Halle Berry
Paula Patton
Etc..
Men cheat outta greed. Not the shortcomings of his girl or who she is.
Men can also lack the maturity, discipline, consistency, decisiveness and strength of character+will to remain faithful.
Discipline is the main one.
Temptation and ego is a man's biggest weakness
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #79
stutteringrap 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 9745 9745
 BangEm904 said
True....da bi*ches I smash quick, it really ain't sh*t to chase after that....we mite go out, chill a minute, but it eventually fade away

One girl made me wait months on top of months and I got to kno her, respect her(still was fu*kin round) and 10 yrs later we still together and she got 2 kids from me...bout to put a ring on it soon

Even tho I was cheatin on her for awhile smh....jus bein a n*gga. Plus my job keep me goin to otha countries smashing foreign hoes
damn you winning in life. happy for you. i wish i could get girls like you.

2 weeks ago '06        #80
mrep3 42 heat pts42
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 10130 10130
This is why I be hella hard on hoes
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #81
Yanga 
space
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 2566 2566
 BangEm904 said
True....da bi*ches I smash quick, it really ain't sh*t to chase after that....we mite go out, chill a minute, but it eventually fade away

One girl made me wait months on top of months and I got to kno her, respect her(still was fu*kin round) and 10 yrs later we still together and she got 2 kids from me...bout to put a ring on it soon

Even tho I was cheatin on her for awhile smh....jus bein a n*gga. Plus my job keep me goin to otha countries smashing foreign hoes
Don't get married n*gga
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #82
WhyEsElvrSurfer 105 heat pts105
space
space
$15,754 | Props total: 20468 20468
Maybe motherfu*kers just need to learn to communicate their expectations and desires better and adapt/adjust them as needed or leave the person alone. Also should probably know themselves before so they don’t only have fu*ked up relationships

Though the world isn’t that black and white so we get people making excuses for why x-group is the way they are and we continue to really get nowhere.

fu*k do I know though
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #83
Dotel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,588 | Props total: 2941 2941
 Rick Sanchez said
Or you know dont turn down good guys because you are attracted to materialistic or superficial things. Makes good guys start playing the number game and when guys play the numbers game they get rejected so much they start becoming colder. Luckily I am a male dime. @ @
i wanna feel u c*m in me

2 weeks ago '14        #84
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,262 | Props total: 13343 13343
 LazyLeg said
I guess I'm in the minority here but I'll tell a girl within the first 2 times of chilling if I just see them as a fu*k buddy and how she responds decides where we go from there. Now I'm sure some of the girls think that they'll be able to change my mind but that's their fault when I play it exactly how I said I was not mine

I don't do that fu*k with their head just to get some pu**y because if you do that to the wrong one it'll lead to something you value getting destroyed and/or you getting stabbed/shot
This here

Had some of my best broads on board with this as long as I was up front
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #85
ThefreshprinceX 4 heat pts
space
space
$148 | Props total: 1492 1492
 LazyLeg said
I guess I'm in the minority here but I'll tell a girl within the first 2 times of chilling if I just see them as a fu*k buddy and how she responds decides where we go from there. Now I'm sure some of the girls think that they'll be able to change my mind but that's their fault when I play it exactly how I said I was not mine

I don't do that fu*k with their head just to get some pu**y because if you do that to the wrong one it'll lead to something you value getting destroyed and/or you getting stabbed/shot
This sh*t right here dawg it’s a lot bum a*s lazy hoes out there either they mama never taught them sh*t or they don’t care try sh*t but get fu*k.

[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #86
Dickhead 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Fresh Beats said
As the legend Patrice O'Neal said, Once you account for all of the dudes who are imprisoned, gay (not bi), or married...20% of dudes are smashing 80% of the women. If you think he's the sh*t, other women probably do too. A dude is only as loyal as their options.
I dont agree. I have always had options but I choose not to cheat. Ive even had girls who I was very attracted to offer it up outright n I still said no bc I was in a relationship.
+6   

2 weeks ago '07        #87
Dotel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,588 | Props total: 2941 2941
my n*gga @ gets down on 1 knee like Kap after 3rd date. He loves them hoes.

2 weeks ago '17        #88
Pretty Tone 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 23498 23498
Man theae hoes are full of sh*t. Any excuse that will somehow misplace accountability and make it seem they werent conscious of their poor choices that they honestly think they can magically dodge the consequences because its the thing they wanted at the moment. When women keep it totally real with themselves is whwn sh*t will get better
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #89
Mr Scaramucci 1178 heat pts1178 OP
space
space
$4,949 | Props total: 61166 61166
 Minkscobar! said
But women mature faster than men

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #90
Mr Scaramucci 1178 heat pts1178 OP
space
space
$4,949 | Props total: 61166 61166
 michelleski495 said
This thread makes me never wanna trust any man ever again. Most of ya'll really ain't sh*t
Hell up
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #91
NBA 57 heat pts57
space
space
$7,082 | Props total: 18728 18728
OP & a boatload of these lame a*s weirdos are in their 30s gossiping about women like if they’re some high school teenage girls

Talking about Men figure this out in their teens, when most of you let your women walk all over you & treat you how you wish or think women should be treated

Clown a*s weirdos OP & every one of you who propped this thread

2 weeks ago '08        #92
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
space
$29,201 | Props total: 23468 23468
The game is to be sold, not told.

2 weeks ago '04        #93
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 2846 2846
I constantly wonder why some people choose to speak for an entire gender. It seems like some people want other people to fit into these convenient groups to explain their behavior and that's idiotic. Women don't do anything...SHE does something and some other women also do that thing.
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #94
ChoAssUp 78 heat pts78
space
space
$17,953 | Props total: 43287 43287
Idk what the fu*k she talking about.

I don't think she heard yet...

Black men don't cheat.
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #95
Pretty Tone 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 23498 23498
 bonez79 said
The funniest thing about her post is that she's going to continue to sleep around and date the way she been dating since she was a teen. Woman always do the opposite of what they preach, she might understand it but it's in her nature to do the opposite.
All facts
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #96
MayneThaTruth2 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$4,199 | Props total: 4652 4652
 BangEm904 said

Sounded like a "Happily Ever After" story, until the last few bars!!!
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #97
LateModelSedan 165 heat pts165
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 7881 7881
fu*k this simple bi*ch.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #98
Minkscobar! 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 13564 13564
 michelleski495 said
This thread makes me never wanna trust any man ever again. Most of ya'll really ain't sh*t
Nah, we smart ya just dont understand how our wisdom works because it works on logic and not emotion.

Most men do NOT want to CHEAT...

Most men actually want to LIVE a HAPPILY EVER AFTER LIFE..

But

Most WOMEN, want to behave like dirtbag hoes, and be accepted.

Most Women who look nothing like Beyonce, Rhianna, Kim K, but want to behave like these women, have their high maintenance lifestyle, want to degrade men who dont cant appease them.

Most Women who again LOOK nothing like Beyonce, Rhianna, Kim K, want men to treat them like they are gold when they are bronze.

The main problem with women is that they GENERALLY DONT DATE MEN they like, they are usually dating men who their friends approve of, or are gawking over. So there is a level of disinterest involved but they are emotionally invested so they have their own issues.

Again dont blame men and say "we aint sh*t" we know what we want and even tho we may risk it all, not all of us are that dumb. I been with my girl now for 6 months and dont even look at other bi*ches and I was offered pum pum relentlessly by women who think that they can get me to step out on my girl...
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #99
METABaron 2 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 1858 1858
 TAG81 said

[pic - click to view]

I’m Inevitable
I hate Thanos but legit laughed at this. Props

Goofy broads
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #100
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 391 391
 michelleski495 said
You be cheating? please tell me you don't.
Naw, wouldn’t had put the ring on her finger

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  68
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  47
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+113online now  34
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
352 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy