Women be in they 30s figuring out shyt nikkaz already knew in they teens

most viewed right now
+92  114
80 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '06        #51
loudobbs 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 159 159
such eloquence

2 weeks ago '15        #52
Piff Blunts xx 
space
space
$691 | Props total: 1108 1108
But telling women the truth doesnít even matter because they donít listen. Been with a girl I told from the jump Iím not looking for love or a relationship just a s*xual relationship. She agrees but stay telling me she misses me and sh*t like that and what am I supposed to do? I already told her what was up so if she get hurt that doesnít fall on me.

Also had a side piece years ago that played her role. When my girl found out about her and hit my side piece up my side piece straight denied denied denied and kept it pushing. So I mean every female is different, you get signs off rip if shorty is a little crazy and sometimes you donít. Just wrap up your willies fellas cause these hoes let any n*gga smash without a condom and thatís facts.
+19   

2 weeks ago '04        #53
badboy600 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,978 | Props total: 3320 3320
 BangEm904 said
This this this....I used to lie to hoes and that backfired once they in their feelings....bi*ch sent my bm an inbox on FB telling everything....now if I cheat, I'm straight up so it's no bullsh*t. U kno u #2 if u fu*k wit me....bm #1 and that ain't changing
That's the only way to handle side chicks. You gotta make it clear what they are otherwise it will backfire 100% of the time
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #54
Kliq 382 heat pts382
space
space
$12,364 | Props total: 47836 47836
 eashawty said
I mean I been realized bi*ches get d*ck drunk way quicker & more often than n*ggas get pu**y whipped. That's y u can't really fu*k a bi*ch more than once a week if u ain't tryna fu*k wit her like that fr especially if u know how to fu*k. U fu*k that bi*ch 2-3 times in a week & u draggin her a*s too, u her boyfriend in her mind whether u know it or not.
yep, all that "friends with benefits" sh*t never ends on a good note, more often than not the woman just use that as a buy to lure you in and then they get hooked to the d*ck and try to slyly become your girlfriend

dealt with that one a few occasions
+14   

2 weeks ago '12        #55
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,564 | Props total: 15035 15035
 badboy600 said
That's the only way to handle side chicks. You gotta make it clear what they are otherwise it will backfire 100% of the time
Found that out da hard way....bi*ches kno wat it is now fu*kin wit me. Take it or leave it

2 weeks ago '04        #56
TwinCaliber2kz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,260 | Props total: 3574 3574
i figured this out in the last 10 yrs or so,as ive been single and fu*kin wit chicks. fu*kin chicks raw forms a bond,like literally,spiritually. You might not know it or feel it but ive seen it first hand. & speakin to my dawgs about they experiences wit they chicks and how they change after they smash out,i always ask "you hit raw?" they be like yea,im like fam thats the issue right there lol

when you a fcuk a bi*ch good,she gon be all on you and you not on it like that,she gon start gettin in her feelings,cuz she feel a certain way about you cuz you tore that pu**y up and you not bringin back them same feels for her. But also she like you for the n*gga you are wit her and how you treat her,but when she start goin hard on bein wit you and around you,you fall back cuz its too much,you not ready for all that.

the Point: stop fu*kin chicks raw,thats not for everybody.

Last edited by TwinCaliber2kz; 06-14-2019 at 09:21 AM..
+16   

2 weeks ago '13        #57
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 1212 1212
She spoke some facts, but she 35. She needs to do a self inventory of herself. After you truely know who you are and where you're trying to go, u should instantly know if they can be for u or not. Both ways. Especially when u start choosing quality over quantity. There should be a lot of bad ones that u know are not for u after having one conversation. sh*t you should be able to weed some out by how they look. On sight I can tell if a chick is worth my time.
+6   

2 weeks ago '06        #58
xastey 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 3466 3466
Funny.. she can date all you want but if yo a*s aint sh*t we just going to fu*k around with ya . Have self worth bi*ch then maybe men will respect you. GTFO with this woke sh*t like its something new.

Tobinmont said
Son I have had conversations where I say some sh*t and something totally different is repeated back to me. sh*t blows my mind.
Man my wife does this all the time.. She's been doing it more and more due to changing job positions into a nursing tech field.

She told me , after I just gave up trying to give her input after she ASKED ME FOR SOME and then she got all defensive..

That she is.. check this sh*t out

That she is intimidated or feel like she will sound dumb if I just give her a response.. I have to legit enter each convo saying about 3-4 times that she didn't do anything wrong and sh*t. Basically make it known that I'm on her side .. restate the same sh*t multiple times and STILL they repeat something else.

I dont get woman.. they go in convos with a certain mindset and stick with it. Gotten to a point I just stfu and move on, been with her too damn long to give a fu*k at this point.. she crazy, I tell her all the time.. IDGAF. Love her tho.
+9   

2 weeks ago '13        #59
Razor Ramon 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,969 | Props total: 11170 11170
 eashawty said
I mean I been realized bi*ches get d*ck drunk way quicker & more often than n*ggas get pu**y whipped. That's y u can't really fu*k a bi*ch more than once a week if u ain't tryna fu*k wit her like that fr especially if u know how to fu*k. U fu*k that bi*ch 2-3 times in a week & u draggin her a*s too, u her boyfriend in her mind whether u know it or not.
I was hitting a cougar...she 45 and I'm 31 and she knew what it was. Knew no kinda relationship was happening...I'm slaying her bro, beating her good and now she txn me "idk why but I think I love u" I'm like u love da d*ck...she was hot bout dat response
+17   

2 weeks ago '07        #60
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,470 | Props total: 2175 2175
This thread makes me never wanna trust any man ever again. Most of ya'll really ain't sh*t
+13   

2 weeks ago '06        #61
xastey 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 3466 3466
 Razor Ramon said
I was hitting a cougar...she 45 and I'm 31 and she knew what it was. Knew no kinda relationship was happening...I'm slaying her bro, beating her good and now she txn me "idk why but I think I love u" I'm like u love da d*ck...she was hot bout dat response

fu*k up and go on a d*ck vacation and not give her some for a week.. bi*ches be acting like a crack fein.. sh*t sometimes you get all stress out and sh*t aint working so you just dont even bother.. but nah these chicks start hitting you with "whats wrong", "Do you not like/love me anymore", "DO I look ugly" .. got damn sh*t doesn't change when you get married either

michelleski495 said
This thread makes me never wanna trust any man ever again. Most of ya'll really ain't sh*t

I'm going to pray for you after you said this comment... BX trolls are about to have a field day lol

But it goes both ways and you should know that. Felt the same way after a few chicks did me wrong but then found the wife.. just have to move pass all the crap.. so glad I dont have to deal with this new social sh*t you folks have to deal with now
+9   

2 weeks ago '13        #62
Razor Ramon 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,969 | Props total: 11170 11170
 xastey said

fu*k up and go on a d*ck vacation and not give her some for a week.. bi*ches be acting like a crack fein.. sh*t sometimes you get all stress out and sh*t aint working so you just dont even bother.. but nah these chicks start hitting you with "whats wrong", "Do you not like/love me anymore", "DO I look ugly" .. got damn sh*t doesn't change when you get married either
Exactly what she said...u don't like me, u got a new toy to play wit
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #63
LurkinSince2011 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 88 88
She said a whole lot of nothin. Yíall hoes get in dysfunctional relationships because youíre dysfunctional your damn self
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
Almighty HA 
space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 5069 5069
She actually has a point in her first tweet.

I went on a date with a chick. She was 28 at the time. bi*ch said this her first date.....She got 2 kids, by 2 different baby daddies and never been on a date.
I was like

Long story short she's one of them other n*ggas problems now. bi*ches be conditioned after a while to only know pain. sh*t is sad but I'm not about to be a rest haven for hoes. I could teach you how to be a wife but if you don't wanna be one, i'm not finna beg you either.

n*ggas and bi*ches need to learn to stop forcing sh*t
+24   

2 weeks ago '06        #65
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 8263 8263
 chasepayper said
You def sound like a hater though.
What part isn't truth, enlighten me.

2 weeks ago '04        #66
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,314 | Props total: 753 753
 TAG81 said

[pic - click to view]

Iím Inevitable
Dope pic

But that avy

J.Voight = GOAT
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #67
Exs 482 heat pts482
space
space
$13,867 | Props total: 32482 32482
Dear Kandy with a K. Your relationship journey was decided long long ago

]

2 weeks ago '19        #68
LurkinSince2011 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 88 88
 jjwms33 said
She spoke some facts, but she 35. She needs to do a self inventory of herself. After you truely know who you are and where you're trying to go, u should instantly know if they can be for u or not. Both ways. Especially when u start choosing quality over quantity. There should be a lot of bad ones that u know are not for u after having one conversation. sh*t you should be able to weed some out by how they look. On sight I can tell if a chick is worth my time.
Exactly anyone I deal with is on lifetime probation. Constantly analyzing and catching potentially toxic behaviors. Thereís some good women out here but as men we gotta vet properly.
+8   

2 weeks ago '18        #69
twoshotdez 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 391 391
 BangEm904 said
True....da bi*ches I smash quick, it really ain't sh*t to chase after that....we mite go out, chill a minute, but it eventually fade away

One girl made me wait months on top of months and I got to kno her, respect her(still was fu*kin round) and 10 yrs later we still together and she got 2 kids from me...bout to put a ring on it soon

Even tho I was cheatin on her for awhile smh....jus bein a n*gga. Plus my job keep me goin to otha countries smashing foreign hoes
Word, my wife now , was suppose to be just a one night stand but I got to know her , hang out and really I know it (this is pre social media era) and 17 years later still together with 2 kids and a ring
+8   

2 weeks ago '07        #70
michelleski495 
space
space
 xastey said

I'm going to pray for you after you said this comment... BX trolls are about to have a field day lol

But it goes both ways and you should know that. Felt the same way after a few chicks did me wrong but then found the wife.. just have to move pass all the crap.. so glad I dont have to deal with this new social sh*t you folks have to deal with now
I don't have one bone in my body that wants to go fu*k another dude other than my man. Not one

2 weeks ago '18        #71
Youngshinebox 159 heat pts159
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 24220 24220

Shawty didnít do ANY research on dude and just fell for him. Thatís not every womanís fault, some chicks bounce on relationships quick asf too
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #72
michelleski495 
space
space
 twoshotdez said
Word, my wife now , was suppose to be just a one night stand but I got to know her , hang out and really I know it (this is pre social media era) and 17 years later still together with 2 kids and a ring
You be cheating? please tell me you don't.

2 weeks ago '10        #73
eashawty 
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 4345 4345
 Kliq said
yep, all that "friends with benefits" sh*t never ends on a good note, more often than not the woman just use that as a buy to lure you in and then they get hooked to the d*ck and try to slyly become your girlfriend

dealt with that one a few occasions
That's literally how every relationship I ever had started bruh. I may be wrong but I think its this, u know they say most females don't orgasm from s*x everytime so when they find a n*gga that make em c*m all the time they be drunk. To n*ggas or me at least, pu**y is pu**y. Some a lil wetter some a lil tighter but ima get my nut regardless, it just might take a lil more effort wit some bi*ches.
+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #74
TrillSp 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,967 | Props total: 9613 9613
 DrizzySpacely said
A n*gga like Jay-z cheated on BEYONCE....

*DROP MIC*
Looks has NOTHING to do with cheating. Look at some of the women who been cheated on...

Rihanna
Halle Berry
Paula Patton
Etc..
Men cheat outta greed. Not the shortcomings of his girl or who she is.
Men can also lack the maturity, discipline, consistency, decisiveness and strength of character+will to remain faithful.
Discipline is the main one.
+10   

2 weeks ago '16        #75
TrillSp 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,967 | Props total: 9613 9613
Women love projects smh. You rushed and fell for the man he knew YOU wanted him to be. Now you dealing with the n*gga he really is.. The real him comes out eventually. Women just have a bad habit of falling before they see it. Now you in love and in denial about potential he never had to begin with. Can't take potential to a bank. fu*k what they tell you. What does he SHOW you.
+8   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  50
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+105online now  35
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-71online now  27
Video inside MEGAN thee STALLION just SHUT DOWN BET AWARDS after ARRIVING in SEE TH..
88 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
351 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy