Women be in they 30s figuring out shyt nikkaz already knew in they teens

most viewed right now
+65  122
106 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+27  65
41 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '11        #26
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,737 | Props total: 8214 8214
 BrooklynDamien said
The over analyzing thing she's doing is their down fall. What she's saying we do is just common fu*king sense to do.
sounds like she trying to teach those with no common sense
+6   

4 days ago '06        #27
datVAkid 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,504 | Props total: 13546 13546
Most nighaz dont know this... been talking to this joint for 3 months... I'm trying to be patient...
+4   

4 days ago '04        #28
goodi 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 1844 1844
some real sh*t in this thread.
+4   

4 days ago '14        #29
Oceans 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,551 | Props total: 4469 4469
so what about dudes who have baby mama drama, cause it seems to me a lot of n*ggas on bx be hating their baby mama drama.. lol
+2   

4 days ago '07        #30
link04 101 heat pts101
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 6896 6896
My.bi*ch just caught me with all my amateur tapes. n*gga was SHOOK coming out the bathroom and seeing all these bi*ches holding my d*ck in they mouth wit my girl looking at me like i had sh*t on my face. This entire week be so surreal. I aint never slipped up like dat before
+12   

4 days ago '05        #31
Micheal C. Will 33 heat pts33
space
space
$31,815 | Props total: 30019 30019
Both males and females suffer from this, I highly doubt dude's got the game all figured out as a teenager any more than a woman.

At least she taking the steps of acknowledgement, because a lot people go throughout their whole life and won't.
+23   

4 days ago '08        #32
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,389 | Props total: 5935 5935
This is riddled with errors. But she is right, it has sh*t to do with men or women, itís just about a person wanting to find love. You do sh*t too fast because you want to find love.
+11   

4 days ago '12        #33
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,402 | Props total: 14084 14084
 datVAkid said
Most nighaz dont know this... been talking to this joint for 3 months... I'm trying to be patient...
Be patient my boy...she may be worth it
My VA n*ggas be k*llin dat "joint" sh*t...I fu*k wit some Norfolk n*ggas and they say "jaint" for everything

link04 said
My.bi*ch just caught me with all my amateur tapes. n*gga was SHOOK coming out the bathroom and seeing all these bi*ches holding my d*ck in they mouth wit my girl looking at me like i had sh*t on my face. This entire week be so surreal. I aint never slipped up like dat before
Bruhhhhh how u get caught like dat....u jus had em in ya gallery
No secret vault or nothing?
+17   

4 days ago '10        #34
eashawty 
space
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 4226 4226
I mean I been realized bi*ches get d*ck drunk way quicker & more often than n*ggas get pu**y whipped. That's y u can't really fu*k a bi*ch more than once a week if u ain't tryna fu*k wit her like that fr especially if u know how to fu*k. U fu*k that bi*ch 2-3 times in a week & u draggin her a*s too, u her boyfriend in her mind whether u know it or not.
+33   

4 days ago '15        #35
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 75 heat pts75
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 29007 29007
Now can someone do the male version?

4 days ago '06        #36
J.Shykes 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,768 | Props total: 3141 3141
 link04 said
Bro they got apps that hide your sh*t in your phone. Hell...make a secret gallery or something. One of my exes had her sh*t stashed in a fake calculator app in her phone. Look into that sh*t asap.
+12   

4 days ago '12        #37
acefresh 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 37175 37175
bi*ch swears she's onto something
+1   

4 days ago '17        #38
PROV 250 heat pts250
space
space
$15,670 | Props total: 45647 45647
 TalibanDread said
Her name is MindYaBizzBih but she went on a rant about her personal life. That's all you need to know to realize who we dealing with her.

4 days ago '15        #39
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 8490 8490
If women understand this 1 thing, it would be a better world. I tried to tell my wife this but she thought i wasn't speaking for all men, SMH!...pu**y RUN THE WORLD! what's the 1 thing men care about the most? THAT WARM WOMB! we will lie, k*ll, steal, cheat, be great, get money, give money etc. all because of that slippy grippy! When I told my wife, she was like, "so my mind ain't important?" I told her yeah, that's why I married your dumb a*s but what's MOST important is that thunder snatch!...she wasn't trying to hear it. Men, how many have you fu*ked a dumb girl with fie cat and keep fu*king her but then left the chick with a great brain and wack cat? What women don't get is that we marry you because you make our lives better, we don't marry for s*x, THEREFORE, expect us to be fu*king a dumb heaux cause they cat better.

Why u ask that her cat is better? It's because intelligent and responsible women have a 24 revolving checklist and can't ever detach from that list, even if most things are taken care of. They will just replace it with other sh*t! So, unless they drunk, high, no kids, or on vacation when they fu*k, their mind not gonna be all the way into it so they not gonna perform like game 7. You get you a dumb chick, a chick between 18 and 25, or a heaux 40 and older, or a girl who cheats, because they don't have that same revolving list. Dumb heauxs dumb so they got birds flying in their heads, young heauxs don't have real responsibility, cheaters only thinking about d*ck and not getting caught, and old heauxs accept none of that list sh*t matters so they fu*king out the frame.

1 more thing, women should NEVER leave a dude because he cheats and it's crazy that they do. It's like a setup. You know a kid loves cookies and they walk around smelling and seeing fresh baked cookies that's free everywhere but you gonna tell the kid he can't bite the cookie? Yeah right! It's a reason they call pu**y cookie, stay woke! Women, including the ig tramp really focused on cheating and it's crazy cause a dude could steal from you, beat you, not give you attention, yell at you, not be there emotionally but you'll stay but once he cheat, you out? Y'all stupid!
+20   

4 days ago '17        #40
TVR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 13904 13904
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said
Now can someone do the male version?
Never settle for less and dont get trapped by a stank h*e.

+12   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '19        #41
kingPapi 30 heat pts30
space
space
$555 | Props total: 1680 1680
 eashawty said
I mean I been realized bi*ches get d*ck drunk way quicker & more often than n*ggas get pu**y whipped. That's y u can't really fu*k a bi*ch more than once a week if u ain't tryna fu*k wit her like that fr especially if u know how to fu*k. U fu*k that bi*ch 2-3 times in a week & u draggin her a*s too, u her boyfriend in her mind whether u know it or not.
Facts

bi*ch started calling me at her job... Iím just praying she donít claim me when she speak to her friends
+5   

4 days ago '15        #42
Minkscobar! 80 heat pts80
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 13310 13310
But women mature faster than men

+11   

4 days ago '04        #43
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$3,113 | Props total: 472 472
 link04 said
How did you get caught up?
+1   

4 days ago '16        #44
Big Tex UG4Life 
space
space
space
$42 | Props total: 123 123
Damn! They figured us out!

Jokes on you bi*ch!
+1   

4 days ago '17        #45
DonC 35 heat pts35
space
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 12780 12780
 BangEm904 said
True....da bi*ches I smash quick, it really ain't sh*t to chase after that....we mite go out, chill a minute, but it eventually fade away

One girl made me wait months on top of months and I got to kno her, respect her(still was fu*kin round) and 10 yrs later we still together and she got 2 kids from me...bout to put a ring on it soon

Even tho I was cheatin on her for awhile smh....jus bein a n*gga. Plus my job keep me goin to otha countries smashing foreign hoes
May God have mercy on you....lol

I feel u tho...
+1   

4 days ago '19        #46
Purpleswag23 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 2002 2002
Women still think like this?? Itís 2019 mfs been fu*kin wit no commitment
+3   

4 days ago '16        #47
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 2610 2610
 LazyLeg said
I guess I'm in the minority here but I'll tell a girl within the first 2 times of chilling if I just see them as a fu*k buddy and how she responds decides where we go from there. Now I'm sure some of the girls think that they'll be able to change my mind but that's their fault when I play it exactly how I said I was not mine

I don't do that fu*k with their head just to get some pu**y because if you do that to the wrong one it'll lead to something you value getting destroyed and/or you getting stabbed/shot
My n*gga you correct. These hoes is messy and crazy LOL. You could be doing right by all means and a hoe still going to act out or do something to make you not fu*k with her or her vandalizing your sh*t. Itís wild
+3   

4 days ago '17        #48
Willy Boban 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$8,900 | Props total: 37896 37896
 Robert 310 said
If only she knew we all aint sh*t. Lol only wifey get special treatment.
n*ggas tend to treat the mistress better then wifey after awhile

Because wifey gets to cook the Thursday night spaghetti for the fam while a n*gga would spend the rent money to sneak off on a weekend trip with the mistress periodically.

4 days ago '11        #49
bonez79 144 heat pts144
space
space
$14,623 | Props total: 19402 19402
The funniest thing about her post is that she's going to continue to sleep around and date the way she been dating since she was a teen. Woman always do the opposite of what they preach, she might understand it but it's in her nature to do the opposite.
+17   

4 days ago '05        #50
Dun Language 4355 heat pts4355
space
space
$85,565 | Props total: 61187 61187
 NEWYORKTlMES said
Cheating is rarely about the woman youíre with

Men are wired to want to fukk pu**y
And one can only imagine the A1 pu**y a dude like jay z gets thrown at him daily

It ainít hard to slip
Its true..

I love my girl but I dont see how n*ggas fu*k the same pu**y 365.
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  33
Fat Loss Whatever your Age/ Height/Weight
77 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+66online now  30
Video inside Heavy
32 comments