Women be in they 30s figuring out shyt nikkaz already knew in they teens

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #1
12838 page views
186 comments

Mr Scaramucci 1171 heat pts1171
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 60880 60880
Women be in they 30s figuring out shyt nikkaz already knew in they teens

LOL

imageimageimageimageimageimage

+166   

186 comments for "Women be in they 30s figuring out shyt nikkaz already knew in they teens"

2 weeks ago '15        #2
TAG81 107 heat pts107
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 29029 29029

[pic - click to view]

I’m Inevitable

Last edited by TAG81; 06-12-2019 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: Xjjdj
+145   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
Robert 310 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 1016 1016
If only she knew we all aint sh*t. Lol only wifey get special treatment.
+212   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
DrizzySpacely 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$74 | Props total: 310 310
A n*gga like Jay-z cheated on BEYONCE....

*DROP MIC*
+150   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
BrooklynDamien 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 14840 14840
The over analyzing thing she's doing is their down fall. What she's saying we do is just common fu*king sense to do.
+80   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
NEWYORKTlMES 56 heat pts56
space
space
$3,123 | Props total: 11363 11363
 DrizzySpacely said
A n*gga like Jay-z cheated on BEYONCE....

*DROP MIC*
Cheating is rarely about the woman you’re with

Men are wired to want to fukk pu**y
And one can only imagine the A1 pu**y a dude like jay z gets thrown at him daily

It ain’t hard to slip
+127   

2 weeks ago '06        #7
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,925 | Props total: 8263 8263
 NEWYORKTlMES said
Cheating is rarely about the woman you’re with

Men are wired to want to fukk pu**y
And one can only imagine the A1 pu**y a dude like jay z gets thrown at him daily

It ain’t hard to slip
I been telling them. There's definitely some latency in them finding out the guy they chose is a bum and probably was just good at manipulating situations.

But no point in trying to tell them, it falls on deaf ears and you look like a hater.

They need to find out the hard way, just sucks when they do they are out of their prime.

My cousin even told me she wishes when she was younger she didn't take men for fools.

So it's common.
+23   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
majorpain1963 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 1755 1755
Losers on boxden hate women.

Nothing to see here.

2 weeks ago '17        #9
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,552 | Props total: 4504 4504
I guess I'm in the minority here but I'll tell a girl within the first 2 times of chilling if I just see them as a fu*k buddy and how she responds decides where we go from there. Now I'm sure some of the girls think that they'll be able to change my mind but that's their fault when I play it exactly how I said I was not mine

I don't do that fu*k with their head just to get some pu**y because if you do that to the wrong one it'll lead to something you value getting destroyed and/or you getting stabbed/shot
+90   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
Rick Sanchez 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,220 | Props total: 7892 7892
Or you know dont turn down good guys because you are attracted to materialistic or superficial things. Makes good guys start playing the number game and when guys play the numbers game they get rejected so much they start becoming colder. Luckily I am a male dime. @ @
+11   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '12        #11
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,557 | Props total: 14984 14984
True....da bi*ches I smash quick, it really ain't sh*t to chase after that....we mite go out, chill a minute, but it eventually fade away

One girl made me wait months on top of months and I got to kno her, respect her(still was fu*kin round) and 10 yrs later we still together and she got 2 kids from me...bout to put a ring on it soon

Even tho I was cheatin on her for awhile smh....jus bein a n*gga. Plus my job keep me goin to otha countries smashing foreign hoes
+55   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '12        #12
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,557 | Props total: 14984 14984
 LazyLeg said
I guess I'm in the minority here but I'll tell a girl within the first 2 times of chilling if I just see them as a fu*k buddy and how she responds decides where we go from there. Now I'm sure some of the girls think that they'll be able to change my mind but that's their fault when I play it exactly how I said I was not mine

I don't do that fu*k with their head just to get some pu**y because if you do that to the wrong one it'll lead to something you value getting destroyed and/or you getting stabbed/shot
This this this....I used to lie to hoes and that backfired once they in their feelings....bi*ch sent my bm an inbox on FB telling everything....now if I cheat, I'm straight up so it's no bullsh*t. U kno u #2 if u fu*k wit me....bm #1 and that ain't changing
+20   

2 weeks ago '15        #13
chasepayper 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 2230 2230
 Qbert said
I been telling them. There's definitely some latency in them finding out the guy they chose is a bum and probably was just good at manipulating situations.

But no point in trying to tell them, it falls on deaf ears and you look like a hater.

They need to find out the hard way, just sucks when they do they are out of their prime.

My cousin even told me she wishes when she was younger she didn't take men for fools.

So it's common.

You def sound like a hater though.

2 weeks ago '14        #14
Swade009 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$10,682 | Props total: 8444 8444
It's not cheating it's a way of life
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #15
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,540 | Props total: 22263 22263
 BrooklynDamien said
The over analyzing thing she's doing is their down fall. What she's saying we do is just common fu*king sense to do.
Date before committing?l groundbreaking
+25   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 26760 26760
n*gga hoes need to hear this sh*t

"Investing in himself and trying to see if you worthy to keep around " something like that

She out here giving hoes and simp n*ggas game
+23   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
Tobinmont 
space
space
$4,626 | Props total: 11136 11136
 LazyLeg said

I commend you. But here are the facts women hear and see wtf they want at the time. You can be honest. But if you’re not borderline disrespectful with it they still may not register it. Or even if you are. If you are what they want they will remix the sh*t you say. Happened to me many times. When I was straight up but not a total d*ck they thought I didn’t know what I really wanted or some sh*t. Nah. I told you what I was on. You rearranged that sh*t in your own head. Son I have had conversations where I say some sh*t and something totally different is repeated back to me. sh*t blows my mind.
+54   

2 weeks ago '18        #18
Dehone 
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 11117 11117
Wow, a woman actually taking accountability...... they already damaged and over the hill though at 35
+21   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,552 | Props total: 4504 4504
 Tobinmont said
I commend you. But here are the facts women hear and see wtf they want at the time. You can be honest. But if you’re not borderline disrespectful with it they still may not register it. Or even if you are. If you are what they want they will remix the sh*t you say. Happened to me many times. When I was straight up but not a total d*ck they thought I didn’t know what I really wanted or some sh*t. Nah. I told you what I was on. You rearranged that sh*t in your own head. Son I have had conversations where I say some sh*t and something totally different is repeated back to me. sh*t blows my mind.
Oh that definitely happens. I had one sit on her couch and tell me she was going to shoot herself if I left so I called her brother from her phone and told him he needed to come over because I'm dipping in 15 min but with all that said in works out in your favor more than not if you tell them what's the deal from the jump
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #20
Fresh Beats 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 5072 5072
As the legend Patrice O'Neal said, Once you account for all of the dudes who are imprisoned, gay (not bi), or married...20% of dudes are smashing 80% of the women. If you think he's the sh*t, other women probably do too. A dude is only as loyal as their options.
+27   

2 weeks ago '17        #21
AllWins 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,193 | Props total: 7532 7532
Trash culture
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #22
STUNT101 
space
space
space
$644 | Props total: 1495 1495
If you don't wake me up with head or dont wear s*xy lingerie or don't swallow or dont stay fit or dont talk dirty to me your a*s is getting played. And it has to be consistent
+16   

2 weeks ago '05        #23
Soprano ATL 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,768 | Props total: 3408 3408
If my girl doesn't know I'll sleep with someone else without hesitation, and she is happier not knowing, then she don't gotta know. It's still happening. Had one girl who I'd show the videos to and everything, she was a g.

If we are married with kids, or heading there, that is a completely different situation.
+13   

2 weeks ago '18        #24
Brazi D 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,255 | Props total: 2164 2164
 BangEm904 said
True....da bi*ches I smash quick, it really ain't sh*t to chase after that....we mite go out, chill a minute, but it eventually fade away

One girl made me wait months on top of months and I got to kno her, respect her(still was fu*kin round) and 10 yrs later we still together and she got 2 kids from me...bout to put a ring on it soon

Even tho I was cheatin on her for awhile smh....jus bein a n*gga. Plus my job keep me goin to otha countries smashing foreign hoes
my man @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #25
TalibanDread 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,696 | Props total: 24447 24447
Her name is MindYaBizzBih but she went on a rant about her personal life. That's all you need to know to realize who we dealing with here.

Last edited by TalibanDread; 06-12-2019 at 01:42 PM..
+29   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  41
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-18online now  30
Article inside YouTube Plans To Remove All Kids Content From The Site. And Destroy ..
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+18online now  30
Image(s) inside Upcoming Nike Blazer Mid 77's
23 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-37online now  16
That Was Quick! Is Lil Nas X Canceled? Twitter Psychos Dig Up His Old Islamaph..
160 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy