Dr Disrespect CANCELLED! Twitch account suspended, E3 pass revoked..illegal bathroom strm

most viewed right now
+17  88
27 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '04        #51
deziking 121 heat pts121
space
space
$22,625 | Props total: 11929 11929
 jussncredible said
Twitch has these streamers by the balls....aint no just going to youtube or anyy other platform and he knows it...anyone who signs a twitch contract and becomes partner basically sold they life away to twitch...those contracts are hilarious....he fu*ked up AGAIN but he will recover like he did off the wife thing..
Wonder if the contract info is available online.

1 week ago '12        #52
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,925 | Props total: 5962 5962
 jussncredible said
Twitch has these streamers by the balls....aint no just going to youtube or anyy other platform and he knows it...anyone who signs a twitch contract and becomes partner basically sold they life away to twitch...those contracts are hilarious....he fu*ked up AGAIN but he will recover like he did off the wife thing..
Twitch doesnít own you. You can stream on any platform you want. Itís just your channel will be deleted after you break the terms of said contract.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #53
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$817 | Props total: 185 185
 Kewop Decam said
eh... if you leave Twitch to Youtube, not everyone is going to come. Also Youtube doesn't have the tools that Twitch has currently. Mixer could be a good alternative, but I don't think all of his fans would come with him.

Building your own streaming service that does what Twitch does would be damn near impossible without a ton of money and people.
And most importantly traffic

1 week ago '05        #54
Krazie 138 heat pts138
space
space
$48,017 | Props total: 26787 26787
He'll be back within a couple days.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #55
Defjm 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,545 | Props total: 766 766
 blackninja said
I am just seeing that you can do that with Youtube too.
Slapped on accident.

It's called superchat on YouTube for their built in donations
But streamlabs obs is one of the more programs that people stream with. They set up something called loots where u can play ads when people watch and u get paid for it.

1 week ago '19        #56
Bang On Em 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 2383 2383
I haven't watched much of him. He seems like he can have his funny moments but also seems like he can be an a**hole. Twitch will come crawling back to him because he makes them a lot of money.

1 week ago '19        #57
Bang On Em 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 2383 2383
 Muggz said
Who? Iím a grown man, I dont watch ppl play video games, I donít have time to play them myself, if you waste time doing this, k*ll YOSELF
Yet you've spent the last 14 years of your life posting on a message board. Dweeb lol.

1 week ago '07        #58
jussncredible 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 1152 1152
 LicensedLegend said
Twitch doesn’t own you. You can stream on any platform you want. It’s just your channel will be deleted after you break the terms of said contract.
have you read those contracts?.....they own you/your content..personality and wont allow you to broadcast on any other platform....especially if you try to jump into streaming now...some of the old contracts are horrible but these new ones are horrendous

1 week ago '15        #59
gemini8686 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 7731 7731
 durag27 said
C/o '15 lol. Sit down youth.
You been here since old 8 and turned into a worldstar troll. FOH

1 week ago '16        #60
Boogersugar 56 heat pts56
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 19137 19137
 Bang On Em said
I haven't watched much of him. He seems like he can have his funny moments but also seems like he can be an a**hole. Twitch will come crawling back to him because he makes them a lot of money.
Dumb outlook. Twitch doesn't need any particular bozo to have an audience. Look at their revenue... even if this dude's fans left the platform forever - and they won't judging by Twitter/YouTube/Facebook bans in the past - the revenue impact would be negligible.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #61
DrakeSavage 
space
space
space
$44 | Props total: 35 35
imo whats happening on twitch is that anyone over 25 is k*lling it. bc its mostly kids. thats the real game.

doc is the twitch anti hero.

1 week ago '17        #62
BXSPAGHETT 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,694 | Props total: 3452 3452
Dr. Uninstall then reinstall
+1   

1 week ago '05        #63
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,117 | Props total: 8463 8463
 Bang On Em said
Yet you've spent the last 14 years of your life posting on a message board. Dweeb lol.
and look at my post count in 14 years compared to your 5 months.
u dont even have your gr 9 math credits ha
hows this n*gga ether himself with his own insult
can't make this sh*t up

Last edited by Muggz; 06-12-2019 at 02:43 PM..
+4   

1 week ago '05        #64
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,792 | Props total: 10826 10826
 Defjm said
Slapped on accident.

It's called superchat on YouTube for their built in donations
But streamlabs obs is one of the more programs that people stream with. They set up something called loots where u can play ads when people watch and u get paid for it.
I knew that it was not a matter of just clicking a button to accept donations on Twitch, but I knew it was possible. Until you made me aware if this, I thought paid subscriptions and shared ad revenue were the only ways to make money on YouTube.

Thanks for politely providing the info!
+1   

1 week ago '12        #65
space
space
 jussncredible said
have you read those contracts?.....they own you/your content..personality and wont allow you to broadcast on any other platform....especially if you try to jump into streaming now...some of the old contracts are horrible but these new ones are horrendous
They donít own you or your content. I donít know why you keep spreading this false info.

1 week ago '12        #66
space
space
 blackninja said
I knew that it was not a matter of just clicking a button to accept donations on Twitch, but I knew it was possible. Until you made me aware if this, I thought paid subscriptions and shared ad revenue were the only ways to make money on YouTube.

Thanks for politely providing the info!
YouTube doesnít have paid subscriptions

1 week ago '06        #67
SharpenUrSword 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 7887 7887
 acefresh said
Dude seems like a piece of sh*t a**hole. fu*k him and the lost souls that follow him. Worst part about social media is dumb fu*ks get notoriety for being dumb fu*ks, by other dumb fu*ks who look up to the fu*kery
i honestly doubt youve watched him if youre talking about him like that. yea he cheated on his wife, thats an a**hole thing to do..but that has nothing to do with me.

[video - click to view]

he is portraying a character, but he does have a soul.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #68
acefresh 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,244 | Props total: 37216 37216
 SharpenUrSword said
i honestly doubt youve watched him if youre talking about him like that. yea he cheated on his wife, thats an a**hole thing to do..but that has nothing to do with me.

he is portraying a character, but he does have a soul.
I would never waste a second on this piece of trash. And Iím going off of the reason for him getting tossed off twitch...these bathroom antics. Itís lame sh*t. Hope somebody serves his bi*ch a*s with a 3 piece n biscuit for doing his lil sh*tty videos in a public bathroom where thereís kids. He just seems annoying all around with that whole get up, wig glasses n all.

Social media gives idiots a platform to be idiots and gain money and attention from it. fu*k his soul. If anything now would be a good time for him to get back in touch with it

1 week ago '06        #69
SharpenUrSword 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 7887 7887
 acefresh said
I would never waste a second on this piece of trash. And Iím going off of the reason for him getting tossed off twitch...these bathroom antics. Itís lame sh*t. Hope somebody serves his bi*ch a*s with a 3 piece n biscuit for doing his lil sh*tty videos in a public bathroom where thereís kids. He just seems annoying all around with that whole get up, wig glasses n all.

Social media gives idiots a platform to be idiots and gain money and attention from it. fu*k his soul. If anything now would be a good time for him to get back in touch with it
no ones going to DO sh*t. doc is 6 foot 8...this was his first ever irl stream and he shouldnt have gone into the bathroom. in fairness to doc he wasnt the camera man...but they should all be aware of the rules..

i bet if you gave doc some time you would come around but its really no big deal if you dont. your idea about doc and social media has zero context because youve never even watched him. and what you typed about social media doesnt really apply to him..but like i said it doesnt really matter, hes not everyones cup of tea...but he def is not a bi*ch

1 week ago '12        #70
gunshot225 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,495 | Props total: 6991 6991
People really in here supporting this pedo sh*t

1 week ago '05        #71
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,792 | Props total: 10826 10826
 LicensedLegend said
YouTube doesnít have paid subscriptions

Last edited by blackninja; 06-12-2019 at 05:14 PM..

1 week ago '08        #72
Inglewood's Own 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 203 203
Bro, that n*gga funny idgaf
+2   

1 week ago '11        #73
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 939 939
its funny because he gonna bounce back and have even more fame

1 week ago '05        #74
WCIB 125 heat pts125
space
space
$27,378 | Props total: 14701 14701
fu*king moron

1 week ago '07        #75
760 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,519 | Props total: 3104 3104
Only kids watch other people play video games. And xbox owners

Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  26
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-46online now  18
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
226 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy