+76  130
127 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+23  95
50 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+30  67
50 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 3 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '19        #126
FP1305 
space
space
$533 | Props total: 887 887
 TrillSwag said
His mannerisms were definitely suspect. It was funny but rewatching as a grown man you can tell their was sweet in his blood.
DAM Bruh chill...you talking about 1 of my favorite shows man lol

Same time I rewactehd the series recently off google play store and I don't see the sweet/sugar in his blood..i mean I just found it to his comedic side..

it was no diff than Martin dressing up as a woman chanaynay, how about the episode with KID and martin dressed up as chanaynay trying to press up on him...just comedy right?
or how about All the semi Homo skits the wayans bros were in from tv show to in living color?

My point is I don't see what will did as any diff than those entertainers you feel me..

4 days ago '17        #127
LegendaryLegend 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,494 | Props total: 10775 10775
He was joking yall take sh*t too serious

4 days ago '17        #128
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 2701 2701
 SeraphKin said
Gay. I've never let a man massage me and would never say no sh*t like that
I've heard dudes say this a lot, but the truth is hand strength is kinda everything with a massage and men on average have superior hand strength. I guess it all depends on why you're getting a massage. If you're getting a massage to relieve tension and release built up lactic acid from your muscles, a man is probably going to be more successful at doing that. If you're simply paying to have a woman touch your body, you should probably reevaluate your methodology of accomplishing that. Bottomline, a massage from a man really isn't a big deal if you're comfortable with your s*xuality.
+1   

4 days ago '16        #129
kuul 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,687 | Props total: 7129 7129
 whitejesus said
yup this ended the debate. martin clearly the better show
Damn just like that? You throwing Hillary and Ashley away too?

4 days ago '15        #130
SeraphKin 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 40768 40768
 WHATEVERMAN said
I've heard dudes say this a lot, but the truth is hand strength is kinda everything with a massage and men on average have superior hand strength. I guess it all depends on why you're getting a massage. If you're getting a massage to relieve tension and release built up lactic acid from your muscles, a man is probably going to be more successful at doing that. If you're simply paying to have a woman touch your body, you should probably reevaluate your methodology of accomplishing that. Bottomline, a massage from a man really isn't a big deal if you're comfortable with your s*xuality.
Info to massage envy and get deep tissue or swedish or combo. Those women have good techniques and I am not letting no man feel on me while I wear just a towel or fully clothed.

3 days ago '19        #131
hoesloveflaxsee 
space
space
$232 | Props total: 1360 1360
 d.c. supreme said
didn't the lox used to do that sh*t too? calling each other daddy and sh*t. weird as fu*k.
n*ggas was saying 'that's just some old Harlem cat slang yall reaching' like that sh*t was still fly

3 days ago '16        #132
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 2353 2353
 FukHowYouFeel said
The OP's video doesn't prove he IS gay either though...

This is just a bunch of people reacting to rumor about a dude none of us know personally.

Almost nothing proves it.
But there is a cumulative effect when a bunch of stuff gets added up.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+35online now  57
Image(s) inside Bre
11 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+218online now  46
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos
117 comments