Jun 11 - Wife of Pa. state trooper turns him in for f*cking prostitutes

most viewed right now
+33  66
73 comments @sports
most viewed right now
34 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '09        #51
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,498 | Props total: 980 980
 squadwhats said
She turned in his IPhone 4?

Donít get me wrong - crazy he was doing all that stuff and that she turned him in; but for real, how his iPhone 4 still working that well?

I got an IPhone 6S and my battery be dying all the time and super degraded.
I couldnít use that for no clandestine promiscuous activities.
 cal classick said

[pic - click to view]

Side note: I donít feel bad about still having a iPhone 6 anymore
Just got rid of my 6s last week, was stretching that sucker to the max, finally said my final farewells.

4 days ago '19        #52
squadwhats 
space
space
$51 | Props total: 252 252
 HennyHeat said
Just got rid of my 6s last week, was stretching that sucker to the max, finally said my final farewells.
Yo, I am thinking about doing that too. What new phone did you get/do you recommend it?

4 days ago '15        #53
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$31,550 | Props total: 34698 34698
 dc3003 said
Bro not really older woman have the bestwettest pu**y I've ever had. Thing is u gotta look past all that make up
Nah bro menopause real need 22-27 pu**y stay wet skin tight and soft. Cougar overrated after 25 smell like Vicks and talcum powder. Need young legal females

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '14        #54
strungout 409 heat pts409
space
space
$36,184 | Props total: 88907 88907
 drose1985 said
Nah bro menopause real need 22-27 pu**y stay wet skin tight and soft. Cougar overrated after 25 smell like Vicks and talcum powder. Need young legal females
up to 35 is young

4 days ago '15        #55
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$31,550 | Props total: 34698 34698
 strungout said
up to 35 is young
Never
+1   

4 days ago '19        #56
unit321 32 heat pts32
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 2419 2419
She was 48, he was 32. I'm going to guess she looked rough, maybe not. But, he saw better things. He fell into his temptations.
He left behind traces of his activity. He deserved to get caught.
+1   

4 days ago '17        #57
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$735 | Props total: 2282 2282
 squadwhats said

Donít get me wrong - crazy he was doing all that stuff and that she turned him in; but for real, how his iPhone 4 still working that well?

I couldnít use that for no clandestine promiscuous activities.

For some reason I see a lot of older iphones out on the streets, a lot of people just take care of there sh*t and don't care about keeping up with the joneses.
+2   

4 days ago '14        #58
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,631 | Props total: 19207 19207
 squadwhats said

Don’t get me wrong - crazy he was doing all that stuff and that she turned him in; but for real, how his iPhone 4 still working that well?

I couldn’t use that for no clandestine promiscuous activities.
I'm saying...

Those sh*ts didn't even have lightning ports yet.

+1   

4 days ago '15        #59
6shake6 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 4670 4670
 xbossxplayax said
no wonder weird men hate brave men to death... cuz they see em gettin all the drawers n never once see this type of sh!t on tv

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '16        #60
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,646 | Props total: 3182 3182
 SFamilyRep said
Well when she asks to be supported financially after the divorce, I just hope she keeps that same energy when he doesn't have said job to provide for her
fu*k out of here. So you are saying as long as he support her financially that she should shut up and let the man cheat and break the law?

4 days ago '18        #61
SFamilyRep 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 23433 23433
 Itsjustmefools said
fu*k out of here. So you are saying as long as he support her financially that she should shut up and let the man cheat and break the law?
Not at all. I actually applaud her that she turned him in. I don't like cops, more specifically dirty/bad cops

All I'm saying is, if she's asking for a divorce don't expect to get any monthly/alimony payments because more than likely he won't have a job to go back to(that's if his department actually does their job, but you know how it usually goes )........But I'm sure she understood that...that was all. I don't expect her to shut up, nor should she. She's well within her right
+1   

4 days ago '19        #62
KING48 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 1001 1001
 xbossxplayax said
no wonder weird men hate basic men to death... cuz they see em gettin all the drawers n never once see this type of sh!t on tv
fixed

3 days ago '09        #63
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,498 | Props total: 980 980
 squadwhats said
Yo, I am thinking about doing that too. What new phone did you get/do you recommend it?
I got the Xs , love it so far, but of course getting it depends on your budget.

I had the 6s for dam near 4 years and was planning for a while to purchase this.

Also cut my cell phone bill in half the last 6 months switching to a prepaid plan, LTE service can be spotty at times but given the discount and the fact that Iím mostly on WiFi Iím ok with it. Iím not on my phone excessively.

3 days ago '05        #64
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461
space
space
$53,860 | Props total: 13651 13651
 dc3003 said
Who the fuk is you talking to ? Anyone can be touched don't forget I pull serious rank on this forum for a reason .it's not a big deal for me to hop on a plane and teach you how to respect a G. @ @
You need to see me? Hop on a plane? Wow. I'm honored. Where we meeting? Do I also get lunch?

3 days ago '05        #65
HARBINGER 461 heat pts461
space
space
$53,860 | Props total: 13651 13651
 dc3003 said
Who the fuk is you talking to ? Anyone can be touched don't forget I pull serious rank on this forum for a reason .it's not a big deal for me to hop on a plane and teach you how to respect a G. @ @
By the way. I know you. You dont know who your talking to yet. We've chopped it up b4 homie. Dont let the name change fool you. Actually Imma need you to hop on a plane and get some addressing done with @ I dont like how he been talking to me lately

I'm gonna need some starch pronto
You already know why my n*gga

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+205online now  21
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now