This is most of us at gas stations.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '12        #76
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$48,884 | Props total: 72588 72588
 THEINFAMOUS said
Called that little boy lame for not having a lighter lmao!!!!
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #77
BLACK FIST 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,387 | Props total: 20711 20711
 THEINFAMOUS said
lmaooo

2 weeks ago '14        #78
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,688 | Props total: 19372 19372
 TraV said
sh*t might be sweet now but when you get $300-$400 charged on your card from everywhere from Walgreens to Gamestop, 2 states over mind you, you tend to move a lil different
If itís fraud I donít pay for it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #79
niruggg 65 heat pts65
space
space
$8,948 | Props total: 25385 25385
 King2aGod said
At most it's going yo cost like 10 cents less per gallon. Y'all really go inside to avoid save a dollar total?
1s turn to 5s, and 5s turn to 10s and 10s turn to 20s and so on and so on

[video - click to view]

yup

if I fill my tank 5 times a month that's a Starbucks

Last edited by niruggg; 06-11-2019 at 09:23 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #80
TROY 
space
space
$2,384 | Props total: 5965 5965
 DIPSET101 said
Yea but you live in Jersey tho

2 weeks ago '13        #81
Razor Ramon 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,974 | Props total: 11215 11215
 niruggg said
please explain

gas cost less in many places when you pay cash that's not being broke that's being smart, you're an idiot
Skimmers put a device over the gas station thing and get all ya card info

King2aGod said
Thieves are everywhere too.
Did I say they weren't? I'm talkin strictly about gas/skimmers....

King2aGod said
At most it's going yo cost like 10 cents less per gallon. Y'all really go inside to avoid save a dollar total?
 TriniSoldier said
Got weirdos in here afraid to pump gas unless they got cash on em
n*ggas go in to avoid being ripped off and having a random wit ya bank info....not hard to understand fellas

Or u can use the cash app card for gas/outings...jus keep like 100 on it...hell 50
+6   

2 weeks ago '08        #82
thisguymush 4 heat pts
space
space
$800 | Props total: 390 390
 boxed said

aint pumpin no gas in Jersey
oh man the luxury of living in Jersey and having them MF pump for you in the dead of winter! I would crack the window like 1 inch and be like fill her up!!! lmao ahhh good times

+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #83
niruggg 65 heat pts65
space
space
$8,948 | Props total: 25385 25385
 thisguymush said
oh man the luxury of living in Jersey and having them MF pump for you in the dead of winter! I would crack the window like 1 inch and be like fill her up!!! lmao ahhh good times

you a d*ck

me too

2 weeks ago '15        #84
suavehooper 1601 heat pts1601
space
space
space
$20,586 | Props total: 67380 67380
 Sir_Burn_Alot said

[pic - click to view]

Youngshinebox said

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '09        #85
TraV 79 heat pts79
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 3699 3699
 FukHowYouFeel said
If it’s fraud I don’t pay for it.
Yeah, but it's a helluva inconvenience. Especially if you're using debt and not credit cards. Gotta jump through all kinds of hoops with the bank. File a police report, talk to a branch manager or fill out a fraud report, wait til they verify everything, etc. All the while, youre account just sitting in the negative and you got other bills bout to come out and sh*t.

Last edited by TraV; 06-11-2019 at 09:31 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #86
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,659 | Props total: 12920 12920
 HawgNDaGame said
My cousin told me he was charged $99 on two separate occasions for $20 worth of gas. I've been paying inside ever since. Abeed knows me on a first name basis now.
to be fair i think your boy was wrong and right, when you pay on the pump it clears a certain amount in your account just to make sure you have it, i bet he got it back later that day or next.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #87
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 4314 4314
expecting a normal human with a functioning brain would be working at a gas station in 2019... everyones a zombie with they face stuck to they smartphones that wipes everything they just said or thought about two seconds ago
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #88
LateModelSedan 165 heat pts165
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 7887 7887
Auto slap for not paying at the pump with plastic

2 weeks ago '04        #89
bmack940 7 heat pts
space
space
$786 | Props total: 866 866
 jasperfect said
I almost got into a f*ght at the gas station because some fool messed up. So I pull up to the pump and I always use my card. I swipe my card and go to put in my pin but the screen said to select grade and being pumping. I think the that's odd I guess it charged it as credit. So I start pumping and all of a sudden it stops. So I start thinking this pump is broken and pull up to the pump in front of it. Then I notice a white dude looking at me funny so I ask did your pump stop too? And he says nah the cashier put my money on the wrong pump. At this point I still didn't even realize the the cashier put his money on my pump it was only like $6. But I tell him I started pumping and it stopped. And then he says that was my money I was like oh you have to let the cashier know. Next thing I know the cashier comes out saying that I need to come in. So I go inside and the cashier's telling me I stole his gas and I need to give him his money back I was like oh no my brother I didn't steal anything you messed up and put the money on the wrong pump. Then he flips out starts calling me a thief and saying I stole the gas. I said I didn't do anything but swipe my card and start pumping. Then cashier comes from behind the register and the white guy was like hey hey hey don't f*ght it's only $6. But at this point it's about principal for me. The cashier messed up and he's calling me a thief so I stepped to him like what's good you ran over here what you gonna do. He said I'm going to call the police lol. I said go ahead. Then he's walking back behind the counter and said something about the white guy telling him the wrong pump. So now I'm mad at the White dude cause he told me the cashier messed up. In all honesty if the guy told me upfront he made the mistake I probably would have given him the $6 back but I wasn't about to give $6 to BP which is a billion dollar company for their employees mistake. Also for context in NYC all the gas stations have bullet proof glass around the counter. So when the guy steps out it in my mind it's like oh sh*t is on cause he came out from out of his safe space, but he ain't so sh*t. This is probably the longest post I ever made. I'm too lazy to check for typos so good luck reading it
Lol. You lucky he ainít come from behind the counter with the shotty
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #90
Thatdude31 
space
space
$101 | Props total: 472 472
n*gga I repeat that sh*t to myself the whole way to the cashier, don't say hi, don't talk to nobody, nothin until I pay. don't give no damns
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #91
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,688 | Props total: 19372 19372
 TraV said
Yeah, but it's a helluva inconvenience. Especially if you're using debt and not credit cards. Gotta jump through all kinds of hoops with the bank. File a police report, talk to a branch manager or fill out a fraud report, wait til they verify everything, etc. All the while, youre account just sitting in the negative and you got other bills bout to come out and sh*t.
I was going to say, this must be issue with debit cards more than charge/credit cards. That makes more sense when I look at it like that. I forget a lot of people only fu*k with debit/cash only.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #92
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 10852 10852
 Number5 said
Yea. I enjoyed it aswell, despite some issues. Pikachu's role was awesome. Mr. Mime was cool as hell too.
Aside from the holes in the plot, I thought it was extremely well acted and imagined. Mr Mine was dope and that allowed the story to get acceptably dark, as Pikachu mentioned, out of the blue. The reveal at the end that brought about the final act is what made me say "WTF."

Ryan Renolds was a perfect choice for Pikachu.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #93
GustavoB88 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 1351 1351
 THEINFAMOUS said
sh*t wont funny @ all..n i never seen nobody pack ciggs the opposite way like that b4. Must be part of the "funny" video

2 weeks ago '15        #94
Kno 
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 18185 18185

Damn you guys must be pumping gas in some fu*ked up neighborhoods if you can't swipe your card without a risk of your CC being ran up.

I've been driving for 12 years in all kinds of places good bad and ugly and that hasn't happened to me once.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #95
Brazi D 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 2180 2180
 aussie08 said
Havent used cash at a gas station in years
People still use cash in 2019?

2 weeks ago '15        #96
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 75 heat pts75
space
space
$19,005 | Props total: 29402 29402
With how extremely forgetful I am.

Iím surprised(shocked really) to say this has only happened to me once in my entire life.

This
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #97
007imayeseekay 
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 3587 3587
Just did that sh*t at QuikTrip
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #98
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 2486 2486
 Cheeze014 said
I pay inside even with plastic. Don't trust them pumps. I've seen plenty of news stories about those skimmers
Dude my group made a scanner in college for a project in one of my CIS classes. The sh*t is ENTIRELY too easy. It's only got easier now. sh*ts don't even need to be bulky like 10 years ago. Just a rfid scanner and a transmitter.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #99
Da_realness 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 5086 5086
That bet sh*t is lame as fu*k
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #100
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,140 | Props total: 4321 4321
Costco gas don’t have to worry about no fu*ken number
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+123online now  13
Video inside ďWhile yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+58online now  11
Video inside Look At This Stank Ass Face This Hoe Gave This IG Thot Brittanya187
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+116online now  6
This Instagram account is low key ran by Jay Z