Jun 11 - AOC defends cost-of-living increases for members of Congress

most viewed right now
+32  61
71 comments @sports
most viewed right now
32 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '16        #51
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,903 | Props total: 5317 5317
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
So what's the alternative. Not vote? You either choose the certified corrupt career politician or the non-politician who is inherently corrupt because he's rich?

Every single election is choosing the lesser of two evils.
His daddy gave him all his money

He went bankrupt multiple times. And lost more money over a decade then any single person on the United States.
His foundation has been dissolved..he paid 23 mill in a lawsuit about his fake college.....and the rest of his businesses are currently under investigation.

Him being rich just exposes how corrupt he is... Not the other way around

....and yet Hilary isn't under state and federal investigation but ohhhhh she's all corrupt..

Well America guessed wrong in 2016. Won't happen again

5 days ago '17        #52
Ymmot 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$11,833 | Props total: 27677 27677
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
So what's the alternative. Not vote? You either choose the certified corrupt career politician or the non-politician who is inherently corrupt because he's rich?

Every single election is choosing the lesser of two evils.
I get that Hillary was the corrupt career politician, but do you really think she would be as bad as trump? Are you really not aware of all the blatant corruption going on with this administration? Trust me, I'm well aware there has been corruption in every administration; it's inevitable - power breeds corruption. But the outrage over the trump administration is because we've maybe only seen 2 other administrations (Nixon and George W) as corrupt or close to this corrupt. I guess you just can't see it for whatever reason. Maybe you should read up on the treasury department or the department of the interior or the department of education or any of trump's cabinet. Trump hand picked unqualified billionaires to run the government. These are the people who used to lobby and bargain with politicians to get half of what they want, now they're just writing themselves blank checks. The 1% made the most money ever last year. You seem like an activist, but now you want to be complacent with this administration?!

5 days ago '04        #53
ItAlY2BkLyN 241 heat pts241
space
space
$25,853 | Props total: 18399 18399
 MadMarlo said
His daddy gave him all his money

He went bankrupt multiple times. And lost more money over a decade then any single person on the United States.
His foundation has been dissolved..he paid 23 mill in a lawsuit about his fake college.....and the rest of his businesses are currently under investigation.

Him being rich just exposes how corrupt he is... Not the other way around

....and yet Hilary isn't under state and federal investigation but ohhhhh she's all corrupt..

Well America guessed wrong in 2016. Won't happen again
he's a businessman. and a successful one in the grand scheme of things. government is a business. it's only job is to stay in business. and Hillary has been part of the government for 30 years. you don't think high ranking members of government receive special protections I'm not here to defend Trump. But I'm also not going to let my emotions and disdain for his character override the reality that our government is corrupt to the core. and contrary to popular belief, their job is not to make sure you live a nice life.

Ymmot said
I get that Hillary was the corrupt career politician, but do you really think she would be as bad as trump? Are you really not aware of all the blatant corruption going on with this administration? Trust me, I'm well aware there has been corruption in every administration; it's inevitable - power breeds corruption. But the outrage over the trump administration is because we've maybe only seen 2 other administrations (Nixon and George W) as corrupt or close to this corrupt. I guess you just can't see it for whatever reason. Maybe you should read up on the treasury department or the department of the interior or the department of education or any of trump's cabinet. Trump hand picked unqualified billionaires to run the government. These are the people who used to lobby and bargain with politicians to get half of what they want, now they're just writing themselves blank checks. The 1% made the most money ever last year. You seem like an activist, but now you want to be complacent with this administration?!
I appreciate that you can at least acknowledge that Trump isn't anything new in our government. Pay to play has been our government's m.o. since corporate personhood became a thing. Again, I'm not saying Trump is some flawless savior to come save us. In fact, I think he's a rancid poison pill that was meant to fu*k everything up. I mean you act like Obama didn't appoint the ex lead attorney for Monsanto to the head of the EPA Trump wasn't part of the upper echelons of government and doesn't have tons of senators and experienced politicians to appoint to departments. But again, who wanted that? Yea unfortunately he's appointed a bunch of rich people who didn't know what they were doing. But guess what, there's a massive microscope on Washington now and the public is critiquing everything they're doing. You can't just elect a new president and flip a switch and the entire structure of government is fixed, trade deals fixed, etc. We're going through a much needed period of disruption. Fortunately it's only 4 years before we have a chance to make a change.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-11-2019 at 04:55 PM..
+1   

4 days ago '16        #54
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
he's a businessman. and a successful one in the grand scheme of things. government is a business. it's only job is to stay in business. and Hillary has been part of the government for 30 years. you don't think high ranking members of government receive special protections I'm not here to defend Trump. But I'm also not going to let my emotions and disdain for his character override the reality that our government is corrupt to the core. and contrary to popular belief, their job is not to make sure you live a nice life.
So you would rather a corrupt business man be the president than a corrupt politician??

Gotcha..

And if u have such a problem with voting for politicians then how about you run for something and show em how its done ?

4 days ago '04        #55
space
space
 MadMarlo said
So you would rather a corrupt business man be the president than a corrupt politician??

Gotcha..

And if u have such a problem with voting for politicians then how about you run for something and show em how its done ?
Maybe this is the first election you got to vote in. In which case, I'll let it slide. The cop out at the end shouldn't get a response.

4 days ago '16        #56
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Maybe this is the first election you got to vote in. In which case, I'll let it slide. The cop out at the end shouldn't get a response.
So yourre not gonna run for President?

Then shut the fu*k up and stop complaining then.
The cop out is you bi*chin about Hilary with no facts to back it up .

4 days ago '16        #57
AMG2M4 94 heat pts94
space
space
$6,432 | Props total: 10883 10883
 MadMarlo said

You find your father yet? It's time to stop being mad. I wouldn't want to a*sociate with a f*g**t like yourself, either.

Stay mad hoe. Your mom out here giving out bus passes for the entire town to ride her and all you can do is get mad at her and yourself. k*ll yourself ...you already look like sh*t anyway, Marlo....my mistake, that's MAD Marlo.

4 days ago '04        #58
space
space
 MadMarlo said

so unless you're going to run for President, you can't disagree with what's going on? Yea that's a cop out. And there's plenty of facts about the Clinton's as a whole. You're really putting that much faith in a politician?

4 days ago '17        #59
Ymmot 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$11,833 | Props total: 27677 27677
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
I mean you act like Obama didn't appoint the ex lead attorney for Monsanto to the head of the EPA.
You can't even compare the 2 administrations.

At least 187 Trump political appointees have been federal lobbyists, and despite President Trump’s campaign pledge to “drain the swamp,” many are now overseeing the industries they once lobbied on behalf of. We’ve also discovered ethics waivers that allow Trump staffers to work on subjects in which they have financial conflicts of interest. In addition, at least 254 appointees affiliated with Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and at least 125 staffers from prominent conservative think tanks are now working in the federal government, many of whom are on teams to repeal Obama-era regulations.

[pic - click to view]

Other administrations have had lobbyists too, but never one with so many conflicts of interests. This isn't even addressing the fact that trump put a bunch of goldman-sachs bankers in charge of the treasury. They're currently undoing regulations put in place to protect you financially.

Seems like something everyone should be aware of.

4 days ago '04        #60
space
space
 Ymmot said
You can't even compare the 2 administrations.

At least 187 Trump political appointees have been federal lobbyists, and despite President Trump’s campaign pledge to “drain the swamp,” many are now overseeing the industries they once lobbied on behalf of. We’ve also discovered ethics waivers that allow Trump staffers to work on subjects in which they have financial conflicts of interest. In addition, at least 254 appointees affiliated with Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and at least 125 staffers from prominent conservative think tanks are now working in the federal government, many of whom are on teams to repeal Obama-era regulations.

[pic - click to view]

Other administrations have had lobbyists too, but never one with so many conflicts of interests. This isn't even addressing the fact that trump put a bunch of goldman-sachs bankers in charge of the treasury. They're currently undoing regulations put in place to protect you financially.

Seems like something everyone should be aware of.
Right so like I said, much like every other election, it's choosing the lesser of two evils. Often times the opposite of the sitting administration with the hope that things will change. Ok you have goldman-sachs execs put in charge of the Treasury. Hillary was on the Goldman-sach payroll So to a*sume that Clinton (who has been known for pay to play) wouldn't stack the admin as well is being willfully ignorant. Again it's the same sh*t that we've seen every election cycle.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-12-2019 at 10:36 AM..

4 days ago '17        #61
Tom Herman 375 heat pts375
space
space
$13,428 | Props total: 47815 47815
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Right so like I said, much like every other election, it's choosing the lesser of two evils. Often times the opposite of the sitting administration with the hope that things will change. Ok you have goldman-sachs execs put in charge of the Treasury. Hillary was on the Goldman-sach payroll So to a*sume that Clinton (who has been known for pay to play) wouldn't stack the admin as well is being willfully ignorant. Again it's the same sh*t that we've seen every election cycle.

[pic - click to view]

Reagan only 300. And n*ggas sh*t on him all day

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+203online now  16
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Fat Loss Whatever your Age/ Height/Weight
76 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+63online now  14
Video inside Heavy
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  5
Image(s) inside Drake - The Best In The World Pack (2 New Songs)
339 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy