Sorry for the weight... “CallAnAmbulance”

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #26
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$787 | Props total: 2755 2755
 projectd06 said
sh*t happens man, everyone who lifts has been there. Laughed the other day at this dude that got caught with no spotter and my guy is sitting there with the bar resting on his chest lookong around for help and everyone acts like they didnt see dude. I was the same tho, i dont say nothing i just wait for that eye contact for help. Got caught once witgout a spotter squaring......never again lol.
This is true, but if this happens to you more than once, something needs to be done about your ego. I've been lifting for over 18 years and I had something like this happen to me exactly one time. Once is all it should take to learn to respect the weight and be humble enough to stick with weight you know you can actually handle. Dudes be more worried about numbers and stroking their ego instead of actually training their body.

EDIT: And no, I'm not coming at you specifically, so please dont take this as disrespect.

Last edited by WHATEVERMAN; 06-11-2019 at 09:07 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #27
ManMyth810 
space
space
space
$2 | Props total: 0 0
That's CT Fletcher...check him out on YouTube. He was a beast and is a inspiration now. He had a heart transplant 1 or 2 years ago and he's still recovering from it. Straight out of Compton

2 weeks ago '05        #28
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,633 | Props total: 12902 12902
 WHATEVERMAN said
This is true, but if this happens to you more than once, something needs to be done about your ego. I've been lifting for over 18 years and I had something like this happen to me exactly one time. Once is all it should take to learn to respect the weight and be humble enough to stick with weight you know you can actually handle. Dudes be more worried about numbers and stroking their ego instead of actually training their body.

EDIT: And no, I'm not coming at you specifically, so please dont take this as disrespect.
No doubt, I can remember the first time clear as day lol but i want to say its maybe happened one other time but i cant actually remember another instance. Lifting weights is one of those activities that cheating, taking short cuts, and lying only hurts yourself so no im with you 100%. I actually went down about 50lbs on my bench because I felt i was getting away from correct form and wanted to get some slower more controlled reps in so no im with you 100%.

Trust me tho when i was 18 in there benching the bar i was embarrassed as hell and wanted to put weight on i couldnt actually lift but dudes in the gym are usually cool and are more open to giiving you advice then clowning you.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #29
ManMyth810 
space
space
space
$2 | Props total: 0 0
 ManMyth810 said
That's CT Fletcher...check him out on YouTube. He was a beast and is a inspiration now. He had a heart transplant 1 or 2 years ago and he's still recovering from it. Straight out of Compton
Just kidding fam....But CT is a BEAST!!!

2 weeks ago '05        #30
THEINFAMOUS 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,554 | Props total: 17974 17974
As soon as he lifted it I knew he didn’t have it. But he recovered nice. Didn’t hurt himself

2 weeks ago '18        #31
GustavoB88 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$550 | Props total: 1300 1300
This video sucks fu*k u op

2 weeks ago '18        #32
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
$1,041 | Props total: 3197 3197
Weak a*s

2 weeks ago '16        #33
MrCiiNeMa 17 heat pts17
space
space
$771 | Props total: 2786 2786
 Smoking Mr Oct said
n*ggas be ready to snap some sh*t up just for a ego boost
Meant to prop

Seem many of a homie be snapped up from that sh*t.

As you get older/train more you really realize how much more impressive it is seeing someone handle weight with control for reps vs some ugly a*s couple reps with snap city caliber lbs
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #34
SuL2K12 
space
space
$2,153 | Props total: 2267 2267

[video - click to view]

I had to do it

I can't bench 215 for sh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #35
makadon77 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 35 35
Thats 225 with the bar...i been working out for bout 10 months and im a little dude ..i can get that 2-3 times but it took me 8 months to get there i started out with 135..always have a spotter when lifting this much weight

2 weeks ago '14        #36
Sphynx 162 heat pts162
space
space
$12,893 | Props total: 47937 47937
 makadon77 said
Thats 225 with the bar...i been working out for bout 10 months and im a little dude ..i can get that 2-3 times but it took me 8 months to get there i started out with 135..always have a spotter when lifting this much weight
You don’t know what the rest of that mans workout was leading up to that point

2 weeks ago '15        #37
Tobinmont 
space
space
$4,628 | Props total: 11145 11145
 Gou said
215 is alot for incline barbell press doh.
This^^^ Scrolled down to see who actually was gonna tell the real in here. Nothing to see here. Maybe a bad day. He just got filmed. He didn’t die under it. We all have them in the gym. Some days you lift everything. Some days u can’t do what you normally do.
And again 225 which he is lifting. Is a lot for incline bench.

2 weeks ago '08        #38
606robin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,107 | Props total: 7027 7027
 Gou said
215 is alot for incline barbell press doh.
*225 mane...

2 weeks ago '08        #39
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,293 | Props total: 8283 8283
at least he played it "safe" (i'm putting that word in brackets for a reason lol) but he used the damn suicide grip which is even stupider

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
232 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  45
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+113online now  36
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
352 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy