Quavo always been this corny?

most viewed right now
+42  110
196 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '17        #51
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
$13,049 | Props total: 63926 63926
 Soulo said
In your opinion theyíre wack and have no lyrics, but itís asinine to project your opinion about them on someone else because we all have different taste.
I'm not in here trying to change people's mind. You can listen to whatever you want to.

Them n*ggas just wack as fu*k to me. They don't talk about sh*t and their delivery is garbage.

6 days ago '16        #52
Soulo 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,310 | Props total: 21230 21230
 justin747 said
I'm not in here trying to change people's mind. You can listen to whatever you want to.

Them n*ggas just wack as fu*k to me. They don't talk about sh*t and their delivery is garbage.

Then why are you willingly involving yourself with anything that has to do with them? I ask that question to every person on BX that leaves comments in threads related to rappers they donít like and no one can give me a sensible answer.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #53
Thanos 1 heat pts
space
space
$726 | Props total: 1101 1101
I'm fu*kin crying

6 days ago '17        #54
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
$13,049 | Props total: 63926 63926
 Soulo said
Then why are you willingly involving yourself with anything that has to do with them? I ask that question to every person on BX that leaves comments in threads related to rappers they donít like and no one can give me a sensible answer.

It's a fu*kin forum n*gga. People agree and debate all day. That's literally the only thing you can do on this website.

You won't change my mind. Them n*ggas are wack as fu*k IMO. I don't listen to their songs or features.

If you enjoy it just do you. Not sure why you're standing up for them so hard.

6 days ago '10        #55
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,592 | Props total: 2255 2255
 Mcbooger said
you're a strong voucher there bud. You sound like his #1 fan. Although this IS corny, I thought this guy was a Hawks/Trae Young groupie...
Not fan but definitely not a hater. The n*gga rich and has the ability to spread himself around. Broke small minded folks live in boxes mentally and physically. You act like you in a box

6 days ago '17        #56
Calabasas 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 3618 3618
 Mystic said
Go to sleep f*ggio

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '04        #57
ATLDOPEBOI30 77 heat pts77
space
space
$35,153 | Props total: 10149 10149
fu*king dead

6 days ago '18        #58
Mcbooger 
space
space
$617 | Props total: 817 817
 peeyump said
Not fan but definitely not a hater. The n*gga rich and has the ability to spread himself around. Broke small minded folks live in boxes mentally and physically. You act like you in a box
But I listen to underground music from your local backpacker to Future. You say I live in a box because I call you a groupie due to your tight knit relationship and love for Quavo?? I'm kinda hurt by that. I'm sorry I didnt know he was rich. My bad bud

5 days ago '10        #59
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Mcbooger said
But I listen to underground music from your local backpacker to Future. You say I live in a box because I call you a groupie due to your tight knit relationship and love for Quavo?? I'm kinda hurt by that. I'm sorry I didnt know he was rich. My bad bud
I donít care who you listen to little boy. I said you live in a box because you think itís odd that a n*gga with money is enjoying his fu*king life while you are sitting on the internet analyzing it. My bad little boy didnít mean to upset you. Iíll let you get back to it.

5 days ago '18        #60
Mcbooger 
space
space
 peeyump said
I donít care who you listen to little boy. I said you live in a box because you think itís odd that a n*gga with money is enjoying his fu*king life while you are sitting on the internet analyzing it. My bad little boy didnít mean to upset you. Iíll let you get back to it.
I simply thought in MY opinion it was corny because 1.) Its framed jerseys with no signature and 2.) I thought he was the biggest Hawks/Trae Young fan.

In what way in your emotional teenage girl mind does this have to do with him having money? This could be my next door neighbor with the exact same setup and I'd think the same thing. This could be a family member and I'd say the same thing. You are upset to the point where you may be his #1 fan or relative or maybe Quavo himself burner bx account. I'm sorry again bud. You are obviously touched by this.

5 days ago '10        #61
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Mcbooger said
I simply thought in MY opinion it was corny because 1.) Its framed jerseys with no signature and 2.) I thought he was the biggest Hawks/Trae Young fan.

In what way in your emotional teenage girl mind does this have to do with him having money? This could be my next door neighbor with the exact same setup and I'd think the same thing. This could be a family member and I'd say the same thing. You are upset to the point where you may be his #1 fan or relative or maybe Quavo himself burner bx account. I'm sorry again bud. You are obviously touched by this.
n*gga I obviously offended you deeply. I already stated NOT a fan so miss me with that bullsh*t. If it was ya family member you would still be considered a hating a*s little bi*ch. Nobody knows you better than you n*gga so fu*k if I’m going to sit here and argue with you....fu*k is this day 2!?!? Nah I’m good I’ll let you get back to hating on n*ggaz for enjoying their lives.

5 days ago '18        #62
Mcbooger 
space
space
 peeyump said
n*gga I obviously offended you deeply. I already stated NOT a fan so miss me with that bullsh*t. If it was ya family member you would still be considered a hating a*s little bi*ch. Nobody knows you better than you n*gga so fu*k if Iím going to sit here and argue with you....fu*k is this day 2!?!? Nah Iím good Iíll let you get back to hating on n*ggaz for enjoying their lives.
You're from Georgia I see. Emotional, pride fest, it all makes sense. You calling me a "N", "hating a*s little bi*ch" I'm gonna leave your temper tantrum emotional teenage a*s alone dude. You hate you're going back n forth when you can simply ignore it.

5 days ago '11        #63
Sinamatik CFR 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,335 | Props total: 17615 17615

5 days ago '19        #64
Beach city 
space
space
$268 | Props total: 163 163
 mlbnba2016 said
MIGOS couldn't do it Solo, they need each other

[pic - click to view]

For real them ninja are not good solo
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  46
NBA Damon Jones to break major news Monday morning on Get Up ESPN
262 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside Euphoria (HBO) - Zendaya
82 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  35
Jun 16 - He wanted to apologize for cutting off another driver. both end up dead
197 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Detroit rapper confirms Lil Durk was the shooter
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy