Jun 10 - After mockery, Chem trails are now considered "real", and MSM is reporting on it

most viewed right now
59 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '16        #1
1484 page views
54 comments

AMG2M4 95 heat pts95
space
space
$6,433 | Props total: 10919 10919
Jun 10 - After mockery, Chem trails are now considered "real", and MSM is reporting on it

@Skateboard T BX's own pretendo-lawyer (just don't ask him for legal adviceimage) Skateboard T doesn't believe in illuminati, chem trails, or the occult...but he believes in Russia conspiracy theory that Trump got elected bc of Russians image

In memorandum of this thread by me visit this link https://boxden.com/showth .. .php?t=2564413

We've been geoengineering and cloud seeding for over 70 years bro. It's not a conspiracy lol. The fact that that hearing took place proves NOTHING about chem-trails.
As usual, guess who is wrong. Skateboard dipsh*t is happy to know he doesn't believe in Illuminati anymore like he did when he was younger. I guess it's true, you can grow up to be dumber than you were at a younger ageimage Sheep will be sheep.

Controversial spraying method aims to curb global warming

A fleet of 100 planes making 4,000 worldwide missions per year could help save the world from climate change. Also, it may be relatively cheap. That's the conclusion of a new peer-reviewed study in Environmental Research Letters.

It's the stuff of science fiction. Planes spraying tiny sulphate particulates into the lower stratosphere, around 60,000 feet up. The idea is to help shield the Earth from just enough sunlight to help keep temperatures low.

The researchers examined how practical and costly a hypothetical solar geoengineering project would be beginning 15 years from now. The aim would be to half the temperature increase caused by heat-trapping greenhouse gases.

In total, the eruption injected 20 million tons of sulfur dioxide aerosols into the stratosphere. USGS said the Earth's lower atmosphere temperature dropped by approximately 1-degree Fahrenheit. The effect only lasted a couple of years because the sulfates eventually fell to Earth.

Although controversial, some think that trying to mimic the impacts of a volcano eruption is a viable way to control global warming. This proposed type of climate geoengineering is called stratospheric aerosol injection (SAI). Theoretically if done at scale — and sustained — the impact can be large. The 1-degree temperature drop which accompanied Mount Pinatubo's eruption is equal to about half of the human-caused warming Earth has experienced since the Industrial Revolution began.

Dr. Gernot Wagner from Harvard University is an author of the paper. He said their study shows this type of geoengineering "... would be technically possible strictly from an engineering perspective. It would also be remarkably inexpensive, at an average of around $2 to 2.5 billion per year over the first 15 years."

But to reach that point, the study said an entirely new aircraft needs to be developed. Partly because missions would need to be conducted at nearly double the cruising altitude of commercial airplanes. The study's co-author, Wake Smith explained, "No existing aircraft has the combination of altitude and payload capabilities required."

So, the team investigated what it would cost to develop an aircraft they dub the SAI Lofter (SAIL). They say its fuselage would have a stubby design and the wing area — as well as the thrust — would need to be twice as large. In total, the team estimates the development cost for the airframe to be $2 billion and $350 million to modify existing engines.

In their hypothetical plan, the fleet would start with eight planes in the first year and rise to just under 100 within 15 years. In year one, there would be 4,000 missions, increasing to just over 60,000 per year by year 15. As you can see, this would need to be a sustained and escalating effort.

As one may imagine, a concept like this comes with a lot of controversy. Like treating a fever with aspirin, this type of engineering only treats the symptoms, it does not fix the root cause of the warming: Escalating levels of heat trapping greenhouse gases produced by the burning of fossil fuels.

The American Meteorological Society (AMS) expressed concerns that the possibility of seemingly quick and inexpensive fixes will distract the public and policymakers from addressing the underlying problems and developing adaptation strategies. And if for whatever reason the aerosol missions stopped, within a few years the temperatures would shoot up at breakneck pace. A pace that would likely be too fast for humanity to adjust.

The AMS official policy statement regarding this type of geoengineering begins with a warning, "Reflecting sunlight would likely reduce Earth's average temperature but could also change global circulation patterns with potentially serious consequences such as changing storm tracks and precipitation patterns."

In other words, the atmosphere is complex. Any band-aid fix is bound to have unintended consequences and possibly cause a new set of problems. The AMS goes on to say results of reflecting sunlight "would almost certainly not be the same for all nations and peoples, thus raising legal, ethical, diplomatic and national security concerns." One region may become a desert, while others become flooded out.

And if we learn to control SAI to tailor a favorable result, there's the concern it may be used for the disproportionate benefit of one nation over another. In a 2017 study in the publication Nature Communications, the authors warn their work "... reemphasizes the perils of unilateral geoengineering, which might prove attractive to individual actors due to a greater controllability of local climate responses, but with inherent additional risk elsewhere."

But perhaps the greatest reason to be skeptical of aerosol solar sunlight management is that it's not a silver bullet. As carbon dioxide continues to increase, the oceans are becoming increasingly acidic. According to NOAA, ocean acidification can cascade through the ocean food chain, reducing the ability of shell fish and reef-building corals to produce their skeletons. Injecting aerosols into the stratosphere simply limits sunshine, it does not tackle the underlying carbon dioxide build up. The ocean would continue to acidify.

Despite the potential drawbacks, the AMS does recognize — even with aggressive mitigation — we can't avoid some dangerous consequences of climate change already baked into the system. Plus, the scale of human adaptation is limited. Therefore, they urge caution and continued research.

The AMS policy statement closes with: "Geoengineering will not substitute for either aggressive mitigation or proactive adaptation, but it could contribute to a comprehensive risk management strategy to slow climate change and alleviate some of its negative impacts. The potential to help society cope with climate change and the risks of adverse consequences imply a need for adequate research, appropriate regulation and transparent deliberation."

visit this link https://www.cbsnews.com/n .. ay-2018-11-23/

54 comments for "Jun 10 - After mockery, Chem trails are now considered "real", and MSM is reporting on it"

1 week ago '10        #2
Bandito 230 heat pts230
space
space
space
$8,730 | Props total: 21390 21390
So, you just going to post an article that contradicts what you believe and offer it as proof.
+10   

1 week ago '16        #3
AMG2M4 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
 Bandito said
So, you just going to post an article that contradicts what you believe and offer it as proof.
Spincycle on repeat with you?

It's ok man, you can continue lying and spinning everything. It won't work with me or anyone who has an above room temperature iq.

Did you also get your reading lessons south of the border, Bandito? Your comprehension sucks, but I understand you're a foreigner. Keep trying, bucko.

1 week ago '06        #4
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,004 | Props total: 41878 41878
I always believed in cloud seeding lmao it’s fu*kin science.

Op is fu*kin obsessed with me
+3   

1 week ago '16        #5
AMG2M4 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
 Skateboard T said

You're constantly wrong, so you make for a big pinata to wallop.

I take it as you don't like reminders how delusional you are...even had to edit what you wrote in the beginning to make it seem like you didn't just come in here to project with "obsession"

For someone who don't like or believe conspiracy theories, you fell for the obvious biggest hoaxes of all time in Russia hacked our election.

I'm a believer in Science..no you're just simply retarded

1 week ago '16        #6
AMG2M4 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
 Skateboard T said

I gotta admit..I AM obsessed with how dumb you looked in that thread now that I look back on it...

not the first or the last time for you, either. Stay ready.

You got me champ. I love morons like you bc you make the rest of us Americans look better in comparison.

"We use planes to manipulate the weather"

Well we've been doing it since the 40's and nobody ever tried to hide it so uh...yeah, not a conspiracy.
Controversial to this day (that means conspiracy if they're not acknowledging to doing it, which they already are but not admitting it) and they claim they're only gonna experiment with chem trails in the future...but this kid has it all figured out.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-10-2019 at 07:39 PM..

1 week ago '18        #7
RubbahBandMane 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 4103 4103
People called us crazy for years for pointing this out
+7   

1 week ago '16        #8
AMG2M4 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
People called us crazy for years for pointing this out
It's a never-ending battle between the dumb and non-dumb thinkers.

According to 19th century German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, “All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.”

Be proud you're not a sheep like many.

That's why you have sheepish shills like Skateboard T @ who deny it and then we have people like Bandito @ who also deny it, but then like "this is old news" when everyone is hip to it

They can't lie if more people know..that's how they always lose. Internet wins in the end. We get it first. These spineless f*g**ts can suck their own d*ck all they want, but we know the truth! Ain't that right @ @

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-10-2019 at 07:51 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '16        #9
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,904 | Props total: 5318 5318
Somebody ask Op if he's celebrating fathers day with his dad this year

+8   

1 week ago '04        #10
ItAlY2BkLyN 241 heat pts241
space
space
$25,884 | Props total: 18440 18440

+4   

1 week ago '10        #11
SpEkTeR187 
space
space
$3,028 | Props total: 3641 3641
I've been knowing this, it's a fact! no longer just a Conspiracy. George H. W. Bush passed a law back in 80's - 90's don't remember exactly but it was to supposedly combat with future global warming.

Last edited by SpEkTeR187; 06-11-2019 at 08:18 AM..

1 week ago '04        #12
Exs 474 heat pts474
space
space
$13,737 | Props total: 31972 31972
It's so important to completely remove the court of public opinion when it comes to progress and information. Look around you. Is there anyone within a 100 foot radius who you could have a 30 min convo about cloud-seeding/chemtrails with right now?

How about the Illuminati
How about the modernization of MK Ultra?
How about the dangers of 5G?

nah.

The public is at a minimum 7-10 years behind the times
+8   

1 week ago '07        #13
Wilder GOAT 276 heat pts276
space
space
$9,503 | Props total: 3653 3653
how did ppl think they are fake?
what did ppl think they were? natural?

1 week ago '13        #14
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,543 | Props total: 26211 26211
Yes, the government has sprayed questionable sh*t on people. No, the trails you see coming out of commercial aircraft is not it.
+7   

1 week ago '14        #15
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,660 | Props total: 19280 19280
I fly planes in my spare time. “Chem trails” aren’t real.

+1   

1 week ago '08        #16
supervillain 269 heat pts269
space
space
$13,976 | Props total: 2713 2713
Another win for conspiracy theorists....

Last edited by supervillain; 06-11-2019 at 12:01 PM..

1 week ago '19        #17
TheKingofClowns 1 heat pts
space
space
$58 | Props total: 141 141
Step 3 - now figure out if global warming is the real reason their spraying our skies with chemicals? and remember a dull, dumb, weak and sick population is a easy population to control.

1 week ago '16        #18
Aztlan 135 heat pts135
space
space
$13,713 | Props total: 37270 37270

You conspiracy nuts make the worst arguments.

How the fu*k is a peer review study on how to slow climate change with cloud seeding in any shape, way, or form validate the bullsh*t chemtrail theories out there?

Are they making anyone gay? Whos getting brainwashed? Is this being done constantly over all population centers or just one? Have they been conducting the cloud seeding from the article for decades or did they just start?

fu*king idiots.
+8   

1 week ago '08        #19
supervillain 269 heat pts269
space
space
$13,976 | Props total: 2713 2713
 Aztlan said

How the fu*k is a peer review study on how to slow climate change with cloud seeding in any shape, way, or form validate the bullsh*t chemtrail theories out there?

Are they making anyone gay? Whos getting brainwashed? Is this being done constantly over all population centers or just one? Have they been conducting the cloud seeding from the article for decades or did they just start?

fu*king idiots.

[pic - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '04        #20
Hakim Cobain 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,187 | Props total: 15493 15493
 MadMarlo said
Somebody ask Op if he's celebrating fathers day with his dad this year

That racist f*g**t died alone in a alley somewhere in Staten Island. @ do you think ya father is ashamed you ducked a fade for 6 days??

+3   

1 week ago '04        #21
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,154 | Props total: 5892 5892
Well cloud seeding is very real and was used by the U.S. Military in the Vietnam. It has been declassified. Look up Operation Popeye. The military base where it was developed is some where I visit frequently
+8   

1 week ago '19        #22
Mr Insecurity 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 340 340
 nicoled985 said
Well cloud seeding is very real and was used by the U.S. Military in the Vietnam. It has been declassified. Look up Operation Popeye. The military base where it was developed is some where I visit frequently
Yep. Cloud Seeding exists. There is no secret about that. People have been seeding clouds for almost a century. But cloud seeding (to control weather) is not the same as "chem trails"--the purpose of which (I guess) is to deliver biological agents to the people below.
+3   

7 days ago '13        #23
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,543 | Props total: 26211 26211
 Aztlan said

fu*king idiots.
Thank you for a sobering dose of fu*king logic good sir.

fu*king idiots
+3   

7 days ago '16        #24
AMG2M4 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
 nicoled985 said
 Mr Insecurity said
Yep. Cloud Seeding exists. There is no secret about that. People have been seeding clouds for almost a century. But cloud seeding (to control weather) is not the same as "chem trails"--the purpose of which (I guess) is to deliver biological agents to the people below.
This is not only about cloud seeding. This is about injecting aerosols into the air at high altitudes to be able to control weather. As a result, the nanoparticles of different metals seeps into our soil which leads to health issues arising from the crops that are grown within the same soil.

We have morons talking about being gay and brainwashed when talking about chemtrails in the skies. I wonder why? Ignore the shills.

Nothing good comes out of injecting aerosols. Anybody trying to argue that doesn't have your best interests at heart.

[video - click to view]

7 days ago '16        #25
AMG2M4 95 heat pts95 OP
space
space
 Aztlan said

fu*king idiots.
Hector believes he made a good argument.

The gall of him calling others "idiots"

When substituting teaching lil kids make you believe everyone else is as gullible as them lil kids in your class of the day.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-11-2019 at 02:23 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  58
Image(s) inside The Jamaican drink that gives you extra inches in bed
193 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+52online now  53
Image(s) inside Social Anxiety Thot
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+216online now  32
Image(s) inside Bruvs I found a sub reddit that yall might like.
118 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  28
Detroit rapper confirms Lil Durk was the shooter
194 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy