+32  109
56 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+32  81
59 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+81  81
140 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '09        #1
1324 page views
31 comments

messy marv stan 5340 heat pts5340
space
space
$72,850 | Props total: 122367 122367
Seized $1.4 Million Worth of Bammer in Texas

visit this link https://hightimes.com/new .. rijuana-texas/

The World Trade Bridge between the United States and Mexico is one of the most secure and fortified ports of entry along the US southern border. But drug traffickers still smuggle the majority of illicit drugs through official ports of entry like the one in Laredo. Sometimes, they get caught. On Tuesday, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) seized roughly 7,300 pounds of marijuana. Officers estimate the marijuana packages are worth $1.4 million.

CBP officials seized the marijuana and turned the investigation over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and special agents with Homeland Security Investigations. Tuesday’s marijuana bust comes on the heels of a weekend involving seven other marijuana seizures in the Rio Grande Valley.

CPB Says Marijuana Seizure Highlights Seriousness of “Drug Threat”

By all appearances, the 2019 Freightliner tractor-trailer carrying a commercial shipment of synthetic rubber was just another truck waiting to cross the US-Mexico border. But after a secondary inspection involving a drug-sniffing dog and a “non-intrusive imaging system,” CBP officers discovered more.

Hidden amid the commercial rubber shipment were 768 packages of marijuana, according to a CBP press statement. The packages contained a total of 7,272 pounds of marijuana. Officers said the weed carried a street value of $1.4 million dollars.

But as usual with police estimations, the numbers seem a little off. At $1.4 million, that’s $192.52 per pound of marijuana. That shakes out to about $12 an ounce, or $1.50 per eighth. If that’s correct, the true victims of this situation are whoever ends up paying standard middies prices for marijuana from Mexico image

However CBP arrived at its $1.4 million estimate, the agency is using the high-profile seizure to play up the “drug threat” of illicit marijuana trafficking across the US border. “The seizure reinforces the seriousness of the drug threat our officers face every day and our ongoing commitment to border security,” said Laredo Port of Entry Port Director Albert Flores image

Coincidentally, a high-ranking CBP official, Executive a*sistant Commissioner of the Office of Field Operations Todd Owen, happened to be in Laredo Tuesday. Flores said Owen “got the chance to personally congratulate our frontline officers for their diligent work in securing the border in the cargo environment.”

Marijuana Border Busts Fuel Anti-Immigration Myths

When police inform the press about their border drug busts, they’re doing more than simply stating the facts. They’re propping up a narrative that fuels nativist fear and serves the racist policies and xenophobic rhetoric surrounding “border security” and the failed drug war.

Drug seizures are cherry-picked to portray the US-Mexico border as a porous, vulnerable, easily exploited barrier, demanding more and more funding for walls, troop deployments and militarized law enforcement agencies. But with underground sensors, infrared cameras, radar blimps, drones, surveillance towers, gunboats and aircraft, the US-Mexico border is already one of the most fortified and militarized borders in the world.

Taxpayers have poured billions into agencies and technologies tasked with hunting down migrants who cross the border. Sometimes, they are drug traffickers. But most of the time, these are families and children seeking asylum from persecution and violence, people looking for work and a better life.

Furthermore, the militarized presence is so intense that according to one in-depth report, people who live and work along the southern border find it massively infringes on their privacy.

Never mind the long and steady decline of arrests for unauthorized entry, down to under 400,000 in 2017 from 1.7 million in 2000. Or that most of the drugs smuggled into the US enter through legal ports of entry, not the vast hinterlands in between. Or that in general, the trafficking of marijuana into the U.S. via the Texas southern border is steeply declining
+5   

31 comments for "Seized $1.4 Million Worth of Bammer in Texas"

6 days ago '05        #2
P DRILLA 116 heat pts116
space
space
$11,967 | Props total: 13162 13162
On Tuesday, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) seized roughly 7,300 pounds of marijuana. Officers estimate the marijuana packages are worth $1.4 million.
+1   

6 days ago '05        #3
Tha Boss 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$26,443 | Props total: 54103 54103
Fk weed

6 days ago '15        #4
isthistobe 459 heat pts459
space
space
$5,615 | Props total: 25621 25621
$1.50 eights lol
+10   

6 days ago '15        #5
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$11,583 | Props total: 30852 30852
Who buying Mexican weed anymore??
Heard its great for weed butter. But haven’t seen mexi weed for almost a decade. I guess I should knock on wood.
+9   

5 days ago '18        #6
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
$70 | Props total: 157 157
 DamianDragunov said
Heard its great for weed butter. But haven’t seen mexi weed for almost a decade. I guess I should knock on wood.
Mexicans be some hard working people but I don't think they understand that we don't want they sh*t. Go into one of their stores, they be having some bootleg toys my dude. I saw dude on the way to the airport (Midway) selling cotton candy in March.

[pic - click to view]

+7   

5 days ago '06        #7
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,046 | Props total: 37141 37141
trash weed or not nobody likes to lose there load
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  5 days ago '19        #8
3rd World 70 heat pts70
space
space
$945 | Props total: 1825 1825
Mexican Bush weed
+2   

5 days ago '08        #9
ExNihilo 53 heat pts53
space
space
$22,961 | Props total: 33587 33587
 new2hiphop said
trash weed or not nobody likes to lose there load
That's probably the sacrificial package for the white girl to sneak by unnoticed

[pic - click to view]

+18   

5 days ago '11        #10
Slingy 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,034 | Props total: 5948 5948
 ExNihilo said
That's probably the sacrificial package for the white girl to sneak by unnoticed

[pic - click to view]

lets hope lol
+5   

5 days ago '17        #11
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1144 1144
Why doesn’t USA legalize weed federally and then we could be the first continent to be able tot rely travel with weed , just pay a fee when you cross the border to bring your weed with you
+3   

5 days ago '08        #12
cohs 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 12982 12982
Whoever wrote the article is saying mids go for 200 a pound?

But y’all tripping plenty of people still buy that stuff. They don’t put time effort and money into sh*t for no reason.

Last edited by cohs; 06-11-2019 at 05:46 AM..
+6   

5 days ago '08        #13
cohs 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 12982 12982
 Nosbig said
Why doesn’t USA legalize weed federally and then we could be the first continent to be able tot rely travel with weed , just pay a fee when you cross the border to bring your weed with you
Why should you have to pay?
+2   

5 days ago '15        #14
Peemateo 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,255 | Props total: 2729 2729
The fact that no one knows that this is what these companies drain to make your weed pens, they aint draining no top shelf sh*t all that wax and oil coming from brick weed. Do your research!!!������
+4   

5 days ago '04        #15
ItAlY2BkLyN 241 heat pts241
space
space
$25,853 | Props total: 18399 18399
lol knew it was my dude @ by the title alone

[pic - click to view]

+3   

5 days ago '05        #16
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,586 | Props total: 12838 12838
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
lol knew it was my dude @ by the title alone

[pic - click to view]

Breaking up weed in your hand Man yoi better get some paper and fold that sh*t in half.
+6   

5 days ago '15        #17
Mexicanelvis 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,567 | Props total: 3154 3154
damn I can’t wait till weed gets that cheap

5 days ago '13        #18
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$33,930 | Props total: 51121 51121
Brick weed with no flavor

I’m good off that mid high
+1   

5 days ago '04        #19
gh3tto 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 2807 2807
i feel for you illegal states

youll get there soon and you wont have to inhale this dirty mexican stress ever again

5 days ago '16        #20
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 2610 2610
n*ggas still smoking Mexican brick weed.. ewwwwwwww that sh*t taste like burning popcorn when you smoke it, no mas..
Only smoking GOODT GAS.. got some White-Fire Bubba in the Car waiting to be smoked right after work
+1   

5 days ago '11        #21
Aces Up 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,611 | Props total: 1369 1369
RBL Posse joint posted in a weed seizure thread = obligatory props
+1   

5 days ago '14        #22
Dolewhip 
space
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 5074 5074
 DamianDragunov said
You can buy pounds of shake/trim from actual good weed for like 100 bucks. You don't know what the hell is in the Mexican brick pack sh*t
+1   

5 days ago '17        #23
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
 cohs said
Why should you have to pay?
Cause it’s a government lol they wouldn’t just let you cross into the states with your own weed trump would make you pay for not buying his Murcia weed

5 days ago '06        #24
Icee 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,852 | Props total: 10180 10180
 Peemateo said
The fact that no one knows that this is what these companies drain to make your weed pens, they aint draining no top shelf sh*t all that wax and oil coming from brick weed. Do your research!!!������

Facts,

Reason the only time I dabbed was when I personally knew the wax maker.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #25
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
 Peemateo said
Damn American companies aren’t using their own weed for the concentrates haha
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+40online now  52
Image(s) inside Bre
11 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+222online now  31
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos