Jun 10 - Joe Biden wishes Obama a "Happy Best Friend's Day" equipped with pizza bracelet

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '16        #1
578 page views
34 comments

AMG2M4 97 heat pts97
space
space
$6,438 | Props total: 10982 10982
Jun 10 - Joe Biden wishes Obama a "Happy Best Friend's Day" equipped with pizza bracelet

Even Obama's ex-Senior Advisor telling Joe Biden that n*ggas know about pizzagate and you're making it hot all over again image

We first seen the pizzagate symbolism back in 2016 shortly after pizzagate exposure broke.

34 comments for "Jun 10 - Joe Biden wishes Obama a "Happy Best Friend's Day" equipped with pizza bracelet"

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #2
danneywilliams 68 heat pts68
space
space
$2,472 | Props total: 5509 5509
You gotta be sh*tting me. He made him another bracelet? Something needs to be done about all these disgusting pedophiles and trannies.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
RubbahBandMane 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 4739 4739
Speaking of Indiana. It is a child pedo ring there connected to Mike Pence. This sh*t is wild
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
Speaking of Indiana. It is a child pedo ring there connected to Mike Pence. This sh*t is wild
speak on it...

2 weeks ago '19        #5
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 9817 9817

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
sumnsumnsumn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,740 | Props total: 7976 7976
Y'all n*ggas so pathetic
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
speak on it...
These people really be out in the open with this stuff man..if only people knew
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #8
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
I was hoping you put me onto game...I didn't hear about that bruh but I agree with this sentiment.

It has to be entered in a public domain...that's how they get their "consent" more or less...while we just dismiss it as a "joke" or w/e.

Think of hollywood with weird scenes....like why was this in it? "it's just a movie"
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
I was hoping you put me onto game...I didn't hear about that bruh but I agree with this sentiment.

It has to be entered in a public domain...that's how they get their "consent" more or less...while we just dismiss it as a "joke" or w/e.

Think of hollywood with weird scenes....like why was this in it? "it's just a movie"
I saw some stuff about Steven Spielberg doing that with his movies. Nickelodeon directors are the same way..as a kid "Ren And Stimpy" was one of my favorite shows. Now that I look back on it as an adult

But here is the information if you want to know..second video on the page has been removed from YouTube

Last edited by RubbahBandMane; 06-10-2019 at 05:10 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #10
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
I saw some stuff about Steven Spielberg doing that with his movies. Nickelodeon directors are the same way..as a kid "Ren And Stimpy" now that I look back on it as an adult

But here is the information you if you want to know..second video on the page has been removed from YouTube
Read that sh*t but didn't see Pence's name mentioned, but I wouldn't be surprised either way at this point. Nobody's name would surprise me unfortunately, especially if they're on television screen or have high positions of power.

Timothy learned that a criminal underground, that operates internationally, is kidnapping children in a new age form of organized crime and fraud.

Almost immediately upon learning the truth about HaLeigh Cummings, an organized crime enterprise began to contact his family, friends, former employers, police, and initiated a cyber-stalking campaign on the Web.

In 2010, with help from the FBI, Timothy won a battle with a Public Information Officer for the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office in Florida. Using interview, quotes, and reports from the mainstream media, he exposed a hidden event involving the missing child. He successfully acquired secret documents that blew the lid off the fact HaLeigh had been kept hidden and was alive.

Proof of HaLeigh’s positive welfare resulted in ‘quiet retirements’ from the sheriff’s office and the re-issuance of HaLeigh’s nationwide Amber Alert.

Timothy’s life has been threatened, and he’s been subjected to multiple acts of extortion and blackmail. He has been threatened with murder, r*pe, and mutilation. Most of the threats are accompanied by warnings to stop saying HaLeigh Cummings is alive.

Beginning in 2011, the blackmail was carried through on, and he was falsely accused of heinous acts and crimes. Every single investigation by the State of Minnesota and State of North Dakota rendered findings, via Official Affidavits, that Timothy was one-hundred percent innocent of the allegations against him.

Timothy has been interviewed several times by the FBI, and turned hours over recorded interviews they requested from his archives pertaining to select key players. The recordings contain discussions involving kidnapping and murder.
Too many kids go missing each day for it to not have connections to something bigger than we can imagine. Powerful players, too.

Reminds me of that movie "Mulholland Dr." for some reason.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #11
space
space
 AMG2M4 said
Read that sh*t but didn't see Pence's name mentioned, but I wouldn't be surprised either way at this point. Nobody's name would surprise me unfortunately, especially if they're on television screen or have high positions of power.

Too many kids go missing each day for it to not have connections to something bigger than we can imagine. Powerful players, too.

Reminds me of that movie "Mulholland Dr." for some reason.
Watch the video if not the whole thing then start at 4:05. Dude said he has evidence that Clinton Global and Mike Pence have violated the RICO act. That's why the bulldogs are on his a*s..

You are absolutely right about that..I could give a damn about party or race when it comes to sick sh*t like this. This is downright evil

Last edited by RubbahBandMane; 06-10-2019 at 05:22 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #12
dc3003 137 heat pts137
space
space
$50,320 | Props total: 54158 54158
Trump 2020 by a landslide

2 weeks ago '06        #13
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,028 | Props total: 41972 41972
@

Conspiracy theory bs

2 weeks ago '16        #14
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 Skateboard T said
@

Conspiracy theory bs
You're a troll that nobody takes serious

but this is a new low for you trying to suppress spread of information about exposing pedos

remember when you got shat on for not believing in conspiracy theories...but now you believe in the Mueller conspiracy theory

Controversial spraying method aims to curb global warming
"It's good i'm not a little kid anymore believing in Illuminati"

Only you can grow up to be more dumber than you were as a teenager

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-10-2019 at 06:01 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
Ymmot 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$11,985 | Props total: 28088 28088
 AMG2M4 said
Only you can grow up to be more dumber than you were as a teenager
When keeping it real goes wrong...
+6   

2 weeks ago '08        #16
supervillain 269 heat pts269
space
space
$13,998 | Props total: 2772 2772
 RubbahBandMane said
The thing is.. ppl don’t want to know what’s really going on. They put their heads in the sand and call you conspiracy theorist for for bringing it to light.
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #17
space
space
 Skateboard T said
@

Conspiracy theory bs
You people need to learn how to ignore threads. Grow the f up. What’s the point of tagging Ronnie? you don’t agree, State your opinion and keep it moving. Grown a*s men tattling
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #18
space
space
 supervillain said
You people need to learn how to ignore threads. Grow the f up. What’s the point of tagging Ronnie? you don’t agree, State your opinion and keep it moving. Grown a*s men tattling
It’s bullsh*t news based in zero fact or evidence. It has no place on the front page.

2 weeks ago '08        #19
space
space
 Skateboard T said
It’s bullsh*t news based in zero fact or evidence. It has no place on the front page.
who made you Front Page police? who are you to determine whats front page worthy or not? you dudes need to get over yourselves....
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #20
space
space
 supervillain said
who made you Front Page police? who are you to determine whats front page worthy or not? you dudes need to get over yourselves....
Ok?

Kiss my a*s and have a nice day I guess lol idgaf about your feelings.

This is a news section...pizzagate is not news.

2 weeks ago '14        #21
strungout 409 heat pts409
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 89184 89184
Obama & Biden were slaying hoes in their 20s

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '17        #22
ddy807 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,988 | Props total: 7516 7516
 supervillain said
don't we police ourselves?

it doesn't work but it's worth a try.

i would appreciate if articles were fact checked and put into context. wouldn't you?

2 weeks ago '16        #23
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 ddy807 said
don't we police ourselves?

it doesn't work but it's worth a try.

i would appreciate if articles were fact checked and put into context. wouldn't you?
You're not able to fact-check your own articles and just cry "racism" like every other underprivileged loser.

Glad to know this tweet riles up the pedo-lovers in this thread. They're scared when you mention pizzagate.

2 weeks ago '16        #24
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 supervillain said
He's a troll. He's mad he can't convince anybody he knows what he is talking about so he just trolls.

Most of these trolls I hoed in the past...so you know they feel a certain way.

Them whippings hurt to this day and it's tattooed in their brains. That's why you see mad trolls in my threads taking potshots at me. I birthed them and I do admit it.

2 weeks ago '07        #25
Ham Rove 3540 heat pts3540
space
space
$58,236 | Props total: 34663 34663

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  47
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
266 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  33
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+125online now  32
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-72online now  17
NBA The 1996 Bulls were a Superteam