People are sick of drinking. Investors are betting on the 'sober curious'

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #51
deziking 122 heat pts122
space
space
$22,670 | Props total: 12087 12087
 Di Warlord said
progressives actually tried that once in America. It didn't work too well

IMO this sounds like an idea. I usually cut myself off after a couple of beers nowadays. One or two whiskey sours and I'm done. Drink a couple of waters after the alcohol and call myself good for the night. Even when I'm out and I know I'm not gonna drive or anything.. always good to be (at the max) 3 drinks in, especially if you get caught in a situation where you need quick critical thinking/your 6th sense

bars are good to socialize and just chill, maybe grab a good bite to eat, holla at some chicks you'd make a k*lling in NYC/Vegas with this
Or set a got damn law where its mandatory to blow your breath before you can start a car or else it can't start. Bypass all hot wiring so no one can fu*k with. Really need to fix this.

2 weeks ago '07        #52
Dotel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 2954 2954
 Ari Gold said
As a recovering alcoholic and know dozens upon dozens more, the last place someone trying to be sober should be at is a bar.
What qualifies someone as an alcholic?
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #53
Purpleswag23 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 2073 2073
 RickJamez said
I dont drink myself, maybe a couple times a year.
But drinking will always be a thing.
Specifically people who go to clubs weekly.
They dont drink to socialize.
Most people drink to have fun, get wasted, k*ll their sorrow or celebrate something.
Agreed. It helps ppl cope dealing with the matrix 5 days out the week. I was a mp in the air force and I think now that I realize it it makes sense. military and police are the most stressful jobs in the career world

2 weeks ago '11        #54
shadiboe 2 heat pts
space
space
$280 | Props total: 694 694

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If u don't wanna drink move to a dry county in Utah & don't preach like your a saint cause you quit drinking:m jpoppinbottles:
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #55
SPdaGOAT 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,970 | Props total: 35909 35909
 young moolah said
weed is terrible for socializing. I've been to coffee shops in amsterdam and everybody is just zoned out. I don't really like the vibe.

alcohol is great for socializing the problem is the hangovers are harsh.

The best party and social drug is mdma imo. If it was a drug you can take every weekend i'd probably hardly drink. But it's something you should only do once every few months.
It depends on the crowd.

2 weeks ago '17        #56
SPdaGOAT 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,970 | Props total: 35909 35909
 Dotel said
Ever had a panic attack on that sh*t tho?
naw, that seems impossible to me lol

2 weeks ago '16        #57
Too Nooice 233 heat pts233
space
space
$2,729 | Props total: 19514 19514
Imma drink !!!

2 weeks ago '16        #58
00010111 130 heat pts130
space
space
$4,845 | Props total: 17920 17920
 Purpleswag23 said
U must not deal with any Dominicans/puerto ricans at all then either..
I don't mess with Ricans like that.

But I know some Dominican girls who abstain from alcohol.

2 weeks ago '15        #59
mr1914 
space
space
$1,009 | Props total: 1924 1924
 Kliq said
man I just got back from a bachelor party in New Orleans .... maybe slept a total of 12 hours in 4 nights

i dont ever wanna drink again man, its monday im at the office and i feel like straight horse sh*t

Imagine a 4 day bachelor party weekend but constant drugs and endless free liquor in Wisconsin of all places lmao. I only smoke weed and did a small dab of acid but nonetheless that drinking and staying up all those days forced me to call in 2 days in a row lbvs. I smooth forgot Iím pushing 30 so that wind down had a n*gga in bed like....

[pic - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #60
Purpleswag23 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 2073 2073
 00010111 said
I don't mess with Ricans like that.

But I know some Dominican girls who abstain from alcohol.
Thatís like seeing a unicorn where u meet these type of chicks my g?

2 weeks ago '16        #61
00010111 130 heat pts130
space
space
$4,845 | Props total: 17920 17920
 Purpleswag23 said
Thatís like seeing a unicorn where u meet these type of chicks my g?
They're around.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #62
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$31,357 | Props total: 22259 22259
Maan that sh*t is extra... don't got to sh*t faced to drink...every once in a while I acquies to a little too much but for the most part I keep it check because I don't like getting to that point, I can and still have a clear mind

2 weeks ago '07        #63
Dotel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 2954 2954
 SPdaGOAT said
naw, that seems impossible to me lol
its the fu*king worst
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #64
Turfaholic3 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,671 | Props total: 5799 5799
Gentrified hipster sh*t

2 weeks ago '16        #65
uncleDrew 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 3388 3388
Gave up drinking about 6-7 months ago. I can still party till 3 am without any alcohol. Saving money like crazy and I feel great all the time and am always in control. I donít plan to ever drink again. Havenít drank pop in years either. All I drink is water.

Also stopped smoking bud 2 weeks ago. That was tough as hell but the worst is over. Can now sleep and eat regular again. I still have urges though and will probably smoke again before the summerís over. Just needed a break. But I definitely recommend limiting your alcohol intake; sh*tís nasty af.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #66
Faseforeal1 2 heat pts
space
space
$476 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Kliq said
whats dumb about that?

its a brilliant idea actually

bars can have pretty cool vibes but if youre trying to avoid drinking its a trap

this sounds like the best of both worlds for me
I was thinking of all that former addicts and alcoholics having a safe place to socialize and have fun without the vices
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #67
mrep3 42 heat pts42
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 10131 10131
 Kliq said
man I just got back from a bachelor party in New Orleans .... maybe slept a total of 12 hours in 4 nights

i dont ever wanna drink again man, its monday im at the office and i feel like straight horse sh*t

Probably the worst feeling in the world

2 weeks ago '05        #68
Ari Gold 348 heat pts348
space
space
$16,065 | Props total: 5967 5967
 Dotel said
What qualifies someone as an alcholic?
The answer is different depending on who you ask. Personally, when I drink, I drink to get fu*ked up. And when I get fu*ked up, you never know the person I will become. Towards the end, I was always angry. I put my best friend in the hospital over something so stupid. I couldn't control myself. I couldn't control my drinking. A 6 pack turned into a bottle of hard, a bottle of hard turned into a 24 pack, I was drinking 30 packs 3 times a week before realizing I needed to change. I am an alcoholic. The next alcoholic you meet probably won't share the same story or habits as I had so you never know.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #69
rellish 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,301 | Props total: 3479 3479
 JayStillPaid said
I swear if Starbucks was a fu*king club....loud music and coffee
Damm bro your on to something with this one

2 weeks ago '13        #70
Chief Sosa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,900 | Props total: 1328 1328
Thatís so smart. Donít even need a liquor license meaning they can keep serving til whenever.

2 weeks ago '18        #71
Hollywood 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$703 | Props total: 2678 2678
 Kliq said
that sh*t hurts my head just thinking about it

met this bi*ch at the bar, hoe was feeling me extra hard ... a little too hard

i said bet, lets go back to the airbnb

get all the way to the downstairs gate

she looks at me

"you know its pay to play, right?"

my whole mood changed up real quick

i told her nah, lets just go back to the bar and dance or whatever (i was secretly hoping to lose her before i caught up with my boy, but that bi*ch quick on her feet)

meet up with my boy, hes got a girl with him too

im just being extra vile and rude to the prositute at this point, just saying whatever, no filter "im about to get a drink, you want one bi*ch?" ....

the girl that my boy is with looking at him like "why your boy talking like that? you just gonna let him talk crazy to this girl?"

my boy looks me in the eye, sees that crazy look i got going on and says "yup"

#fu*kTheseThotties
n*gga you wild.

but if you was buying drinks I definitely know you prob smashed and left a tip lmao

any real n*gga know that if it was a dead mission you woulda had the fire excuse to get away from her
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '09        #72
messy marv stan 5369 heat pts5369
space
space
$73,213 | Props total: 123797 123797
 THEDONN said
I drink a beer once in a while

Other than that straight herbals

fu*k that drunk sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

headwrecker - chem dawg x sour diesel
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #73
RubbahBandMane 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 4746 4746
 Ari Gold said
The answer is different depending on who you ask. Personally, when I drink, I drink to get fu*ked up. And when I get fu*ked up, you never know the person I will become. Towards the end, I was always angry. I put my best friend in the hospital over something so stupid. I couldn't control myself. I couldn't control my drinking. A 6 pack turned into a bottle of hard, a bottle of hard turned into a 24 pack, I was drinking 30 packs 3 times a week before realizing I needed to change. I am an alcoholic. The next alcoholic you meet probably won't share the same story or habits as I had so you never know.
Damn bro you used to drink 30 packs by yourself? And I thought I had it bad when I was drinking 16 oz 6 packs a day. I'm almost a month and a half sober and plan to keep it that way. Glad you got sober too bruh
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #74
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 9762 9762
Alcohol bout to be the new taboo drug while Cannabis some Health & Wellness sh*t. Bout time they got this one right. You clowns been hoodwinked, bamboozled & led astray

2 weeks ago '19        #75
zzxxccvvbb 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1484 1484
 young moolah said
Yeah that's why it's recommended you only take it once every 3 months. It helps you keep the magic.
Loses the magic anyway in my experience.

My only friends that roll in their 30s didn't roll in their teens and 20s

Home      

most viewed right now
+123online now  13
Video inside ďWhile yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+58online now  11
Video inside Look At This Stank Ass Face This Hoe Gave This IG Thot Brittanya187
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+116online now  6
This Instagram account is low key ran by Jay Z