NYC CD Hustlers (Panhandlers) - Ever Dealt With Them?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '06        #26
mrep3 42 heat pts42
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 10130 10130
I would look at them like CD’s n*gga it’s 2019 let me get some batteries for my discman
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #27
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 8273 8273
It's annoying, they just want the $$ - you think pressuring someone into giving you money will make them appreciate your music.

Also it's funny when a person who is "homeless" asks for money, then get mad when you decline.

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Youngshinebox 159 heat pts159
space
space
$5,668 | Props total: 24239 24239
No, ion make eye contact with NYers.

#KnicksLost
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #29
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 6103 6103
 Damagegadget said
dont act like a tourist is the name of the game... but ya'll NY dudes think you slick way too often...that isht only works on tourist types as mentioned above.. I remember my homeboy was out ther, and he was seein if I had a plug there... I tried but when I hit him back he said he got his money taken...I was like "one of you have on an i love ny hat or shirt?" he was like yea my wife does...he proceeded to agree that isnt the best look...I told him to act like he is from there...then he actually found a good connect
When I went to visit my friend kept reminding me not to look up at the buildings or we might get robbed

As a salesperson, I respect the hustle. NY salespeople are aggressive and relentless. Itís fun to watch.

2 weeks ago '07        #30
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,396 | Props total: 26995 26995
 collegeboy58 said
When I went to visit my friend kept reminding me not to look up at the buildings or we might get robbed

As a salesperson, I respect the hustle. NY salespeople are aggressive and relentless. Itís fun to watch.
yea I respect the hustle...they build that rapport and then a*sume that sale like a mutha sucka...these dudes should get out NY and sell kirbys lol

2 weeks ago '04        #31
zone3cp 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,883 | Props total: 30562 30562
n*ggas in Atlanta been running this scam. Everybody raps here. If you say you not interested in rap n*gga will say he do gospel and pull out another CD.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #32
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,851 | Props total: 3222 3222
sh*t still happens in time square and dumb tourist still hand out $5-10. When I see a dude put a CD in someone hand I usually shout out "drop it, it's a scam."
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #33
PeeKwod 
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 3425 3425
That sh*t is annoying

2 weeks ago '15        #34
Mista7 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 1516 1516
Dude tried this with me in times square 2 yrs ago. Told him Im good, then he goes where u frm man. Said Im good again and then he asked where Im frm again real aggressive like. I bust out laughin in his face and walked off with shorty. Im from the hood so intimidation comes off as straight comedy.

Last edited by Mista7; 06-11-2019 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: Misspelling
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #35
vandalizm 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,367 | Props total: 5435 5435
These guys are out of control lol

I thought it was just a Venice and Hollywood thing I went to NYC ah helll nah lol

Plenty of practice ignoring these dudes but the NYC ones were extra a**hole with it lmaooo

They think they are slick with the marker

2 weeks ago '18        #36
niruggg 65 heat pts65
space
space
$8,947 | Props total: 25378 25378
 mrep3 said
I would look at them like CDís n*gga itís 2019 let me get some batteries for my discman
anybody get played like this in 2019 deserves it
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #37
fame614 222 heat pts222
space
space
$5,884 | Props total: 1014 1014
 vandalizm said
These guys are out of control lol

I thought it was just a Venice and Hollywood thing I went to NYC ah helll nah lol

Plenty of practice ignoring these dudes but the NYC ones were extra a**hole with it lmaooo

They think they are slick with the marker
The marker?

2 weeks ago '04        #38
Tastemaker331 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
$42,893 | Props total: 24076 24076
 fame614 said
The marker?
They ask you your name then write it on the CD
Then they try to force you to pay since they ďpersonalizedĒ the album for you

2 weeks ago '16        #39
Slam 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 1375 1375
Lmao. I went to NYC with my school in like 7th grade. We were in Times Square n they were surrounding us tryin to get donations. I remember just sayin I don’t got any cash n kept it moving but this kid that was on the trip opens up his wallet, dude just grabs all of his money (which turned out to be like 200 dollars lol) n he just starts running. The kid was frozen as he did it n then tried to blame us for not stopping the guy.

That trip was hilarious.

School left a kid behind in Harlem at a video game store n the bus driver side swiped 3 bicyclists that week
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #40
Tastemaker331 82 heat pts82 OP
space
space
$42,893 | Props total: 24076 24076
 Slam said
Lmao. I went to NYC with my school in like 7th grade. We were in Times Square n they were surrounding us tryin to get donations. I remember just sayin I donít got any cash n kept it moving but this kid that was on the trip opens up his wallet, dude just grabs all of his money (which turned out to be like 200 dollars lol) n he just starts running. The kid was frozen as he did it n then tried to blame us for not stopping the guy.

That trip was hilarious.

School left a kid behind in Harlem at a video game store n the bus driver side swiped 3 bicyclists that week
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
Johnnydash 
space
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 835 835
 Slam said
Lmao. I went to NYC with my school in like 7th grade. We were in Times Square n they were surrounding us tryin to get donations. I remember just sayin I donít got any cash n kept it moving but this kid that was on the trip opens up his wallet, dude just grabs all of his money (which turned out to be like 200 dollars lol) n he just starts running. The kid was frozen as he did it n then tried to blame us for not stopping the guy.

That trip was hilarious.

Yooo lmaooooo

1 week ago '07        #42
hellspawn 
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 126 126
 Mutant Boy said
Punk lmao

You let these n*ggas punk you for cash smh
 Mutant Boy said
Who the fu*k knows, I've never even bothered to touch one.

Btw, this is my favorite thread ever. I see these n*ggas every day and get wild heated when I see people punk down to them lol
It's 2$ dude. For 2$ they'll never bother me again. Fair trade if you ask me

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  60
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
240 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+116online now  50
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+19online now  29
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
352 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy