+74  120
121 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+22  90
49 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+29  71
48 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '06        #51
realgunta 932 heat pts932
space
space
$28,014 | Props total: 53773 53773
 SeraphKin said
This is not america for one, and nothing happens to women in prison that k*ll babies or molest them. They dont press them like they do dudes.
u would be surprised mane. A lot of women be going hard in jail. There will also be a lot of women in there that have kids on the outside and are sad that they cant see their kids, and also women that are in there that CANT even have kids............and now a brawd comes in that just murdered her kid by taking the baby to a nightclub

trust me, she will have a rough time in that jail.
+2   

6 days ago '15        #52
SeraphKin 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 40768 40768
 realgunta said
u would be surprised mane. A lot of women be going hard in jail. There will also be a lot of women in there that have kids on the outside and are sad that they cant see their kids, and also women that are in there that CANT even have kids............and now a brawd comes in that just murdered her kid by taking the baby to a nightclub

trust me, she will have a rough time in that jail.
My girl did 17 in state prison. She said they dont really press women that commit crimes on children. They f*ght over dumb sh*t like property, other women, jealousy, and sometimes gang sh*t. I was shocked to hear they dont whoop them hoes for child crimes.

Male prison totally different. Just like outside we hold men to higher standard and women give each other passes on dumb sh*t, it's the same inside.
+2   

6 days ago '18        #53
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 1970 1970
 6shake6 said
"Marina Tilby, 26, was seen repeatedly throwing and catching her son Darian while clubbing with her sister in the Sea Horse Inn in New Quay, west Wales before taking him back to a caravan with two men she had met that night. "
+3   

6 days ago '14        #54
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,061 | Props total: 3567 3567
 niruggg said

[pic - click to view]

I haven't seen this Movie in years
+3   

6 days ago '15        #55
SeraphKin 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hoodsta1e11 said
I haven't seen this Movie in years
Back when IFC showed uncensored movies

+3   

6 days ago '09        #56
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,489 | Props total: 1049 1049
 SeraphKin said
My girl did 17 in state prison. She said they dont really press women that commit crimes on children. They f*ght over dumb sh*t like property, other women, jealousy, and sometimes gang sh*t. I was shocked to hear they dont whoop them hoes for child crimes.

Male prison totally different. Just like outside we hold men to higher standard and women give each other passes on dumb sh*t, it's the same inside.
What did your girl do to get that many years? If you don't mind me asking of course.
+2   

6 days ago '18        #57
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 3618 3618
 OptimisticCynic said
“Her grief will fill her for the absence of her child for the rest of her days.'“

Bullsh*t

Exactly.

That bi*ch don't care if that kid died. In 2 years, she will be out and back to partying and bullsh*tting.

Give that hoe 20 years, so she doesn't have a shot at going nowhere to enjoy herself. That right there will k*ll her hoe a*s spirit.
+7   

6 days ago '07        #58
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,544 | Props total: 11026 11026
+1   

6 days ago '12        #59
Steelgrip 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,332 | Props total: 10404 10404
Tilby had drunkenly fallen asleep on top of her child who then suffered a heart attack
Just wow.

She brought a baby to the club, then back with her and two men she just met. Did she have the baby somewhere while they were laying pipe? Come back and passed out on the baby
+2   

6 days ago '17        #60
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,395 | Props total: 29659 29659
 ghettofire said
all yall complaining about the time she got......please read where this sh*t took place. Wales. bi*ch is lucky to have any vowels in her name.
+1   

6 days ago '06        #61
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,861 | Props total: 675 675
 OptimisticCynic said
“Her grief will fill her for the absence of her child for the rest of her days.'“

Bullsh*t
Exactly. She won’t feel remorse like a normal person. She’s clearly already got a terrible substance abuse problem. Based on the fact that she went home with two randoms to their trailer after meeting them that night WITH her infant son AFTER taking him to a bar. She will be knocked up once she’s outta jail and be a terrible parent. Slap if you want, but we all know with our whole heart she isn’t a good for to be a parent.
+6   

6 days ago '14        #62
Aquas 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 293 293
 BRonin357 said
This ain't about having unprotected s*x. This is about a dumb a*s mother who should be getting more time on her sentence for k*lling her own child due to stupidity.
It is. If these motherfu*kers cant ownup to the responsibility of procreating then they shouldnt having s*x. That's what comes with it.
+1   

6 days ago '15        #63
SeraphKin 8 heat pts
space
space
 wettems35 said
What did your girl do to get that many years? If you don't mind me asking of course.
I do mind
+3   

6 days ago '18        #64
Idgafth0 
space
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 2497 2497
Just two years tho? Tf
But we know why..
+2   

6 days ago '13        #65
JosethaHustler 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,023 | Props total: 4710 4710
 realgunta said
be VERY careful who you go raw in guys.

a lot of these brawds are MENTALLY BROKEN & have severe MENTALLY ILLNESSES and just carry on untreated

damn RIP to the kid

sad thing is, there are actually a lot of brawds out there like her.

Back in the day, a brawd came into my job with her 1 DAY old baby, that was actually born premature. I was helping her with her phone for about 5 minutes and it was only when she mentioned that she just had a baby, thats when i realise that the enitre time she was actually holding the baby in her arms. The baby was about 9 inches in length. I aint even exaggerating. A few days later she came back to the store and nonchalantly told me that "it died". Those were her exact words. What a fu*king broken bi*ch

she didnt even seem phased by it. Im guessing she probably delivered the baby at her crib her damn self, because a hospital aint letting you leave with a premature baby that soon. Idk man, fu*k all these grimey mentally ill bum brawds
A lot of people call a baby they don't want an "IT" and that statement always makes me cringe when I hear that. I saw a brother tell his parents they could adopt and take care of his "IT"! The shock and pain on his parent's face was sad, that their son could call his child an "IT"!

I've ended several potential friendships over that statement, it highlights a persons lack of character and humanity. If a person can call their baby an "IT", I know they are grimy a*s trash at their core!
+5   

6 days ago '05        #66
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 748 748
1at question What kind of bi*ch takes a 4 year old clubbing?

2nd question Who let's a 4 week year old in a club?!?
+3   

6 days ago '07        #67
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,423 | Props total: 4849 4849
2 years???

If that was a man he would’ve got 50 to life.

Yet these kind of bi*ches always win custody and get wild child support money
+6   

6 days ago '05        #68
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,295 | Props total: 4876 4876
fu*k this bi*ch
+1   

6 days ago '06        #69
Hit Em' Up 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 4295 4295
 JamesFranco said
If that was a man he’d been crucified
I'm gonna have to agree with this. For starters, bi*ch couldn't wait more than a month to hit to club? Second, this hoe probably don't even know who the daddy is to stsrt with. Third, you couldn't find a babysitter? You took a baby into a club? Fourth, what security let a chick with a baby in a club? Fifth, they gave this hoe only 2 years? What a slap on the wrist for k*lling a baby...
+5   

6 days ago '12        #70
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 17486 17486
 realgunta said
be VERY careful who you go raw in guys.

a lot of these brawds are MENTALLY BROKEN & have severe MENTALLY ILLNESSES and just carry on untreated

damn RIP to the kid

sad thing is, there are actually a lot of brawds out there like her.

Back in the day, a brawd came into my job with her 1 DAY old baby, that was actually born premature. I was helping her with her phone for about 5 minutes and it was only when she mentioned that she just had a baby, thats when i realise that the enitre time she was actually holding the baby in her arms. The baby was about 9 inches in length. I aint even exaggerating. A few days later she came back to the store and nonchalantly told me that "it died". Those were her exact words. What a fu*king broken bi*ch

she didnt even seem phased by it. Im guessing she probably delivered the baby at her crib her damn self, because a hospital aint letting you leave with a premature baby that soon. Idk man, fu*k all these grimey mentally ill bum brawds
shouldn't have read this before bed... and I don't even have kids yo

when I was in Italy I saw some chick smoking with a few other girls (they were definitely in their 30's)... chick was pregnant as fu*k, and it was obvious as well because she was skinny

so yeah, definitely be careful of who you go raw in..
+3   

6 days ago '09        #71
TriniSoldier 71 heat pts71
space
space
$63,649 | Props total: 63627 63627
they got the softest laws over there. these hoes be k*lling babies and stabbing people and getting nothing
+3   

6 days ago '04        #72
NaMeLeSs- 85 heat pts85
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 5138 5138
+2   

6 days ago '06        #73
realgunta 932 heat pts932
space
space
$28,014 | Props total: 53773 53773
 Di Warlord said
shouldn't have read this before bed... and I don't even have kids yo

when I was in Italy I saw some chick smoking with a few other girls (they were definitely in their 30's)... chick was pregnant as fu*k, and it was obvious as well because she was skinny

so yeah, definitely be careful of who you go raw in..
when i lived in Europe i saw quite a lot of Gypsies that would be pregnant and smoking. U would even sometimes see them purposely hit their tummy.

I asked my coworkers about it and they would tell me that basically the Gypsies live off the government. So in their eyes having a kid thats born with some sorta disability or illness, is 'better', because that way they will get more money each month with the disability cheques.

Gypsies in general are wild man. You would see the pregnant brawds smoking and drinking like its nothing.

but yea....be careful who you go raw in

Sidenote.....most of the guys that be going raw in those sorta bum brawds, really dont give a fu*k anyways.
+2   

6 days ago '05        #74
lamarowns 
space
space
$3,352 | Props total: 3859 3859
2 years? I thought they really needed every child at this point...
+2   

6 days ago '17        #75
DHGFK2 
space
space
$507 | Props total: 920 920

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
+32online now  55
Image(s) inside Bre
11 comments