she mad asf

most viewed right now
+65  126
110 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+27  70
41 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '16        #26
Boogersugar 56 heat pts56
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 19053 19053
 No Religion said
Cashier was lookin out doe
Where I'm from if you put your hands on somebody you can expect smoke with everybody they're traveling with. I don't care why someone puts their hands on somebody I'm around I'm not going to be with it

6 days ago '15        #27
naledgestate 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 2592 2592
She kinda cute.

Id nut in her.

#KPopandChill
+1   

6 days ago '05        #28
dangermouse 70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,350 | Props total: 2362 2362
 Boogersugar said
I wish a cashier ever would snatch something out of my hands or the bi*ch I'm with

n*gga every piece of candy, chapstick, or US Weekly in the vicinity is getting scattered everywhere
You gonna f*ght over someone saving you some money.
Simping truly ain't easy.

[pic - click to view]

+13   

6 days ago '05        #29
space
space
 Boogersugar said
Where I'm from if you put your hands on somebody you can expect smoke with everybody they're traveling with. I don't care why someone puts their hands on somebody I'm around I'm not going to be with it
This thread is full of comments by you that I disagree with.
If your homie is in a 1v1, you gonna be the a**hole that joins the f*ght?

Real n*ggas only f*ght the f*ghts they cannot avoid.

6 days ago '15        #30
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 1418 1418
 Puppet Master said
my wife spoils me

yall better find you a down a*s bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

because shes doing other sh*t she shouldnt be. buy you some shoes, clothes and cologne here and there to keep you blind and stupid. you better check that bi*ch before i do

6 days ago '17        #31
DrOTGenesis 
space
space
space
$609 | Props total: 1316 1316
I enjoy spending on my chick because she deserves it and she likes to do the same so it works out
+2   

6 days ago '13        #32
dtdroid 166 heat pts166
space
space
$27,376 | Props total: 39778 39778
 Boogersugar said
I wish a cashier ever would snatch something out of my hands or the bi*ch I'm with

n*gga every piece of candy, chapstick, or US Weekly in the vicinity is getting scattered everywhere

Fake tough guy.

6 days ago '16        #33
space
space
 dangermouse said
You gonna f*ght over someone saving you some money.
Simping truly ain't easy.

[pic - click to view]

It's not about money. It's about respect. Respect my personal space and that of everyone I'm with or I'm going to take it personally. Women buy me sh*t all the time, that's fine. My friends do too tbh we don't trip over money like that. Disrespecting anyone I'm with whether it's my girl or one of my boys is not fine.

When someone disrespects your girl and she's standing next to you they're disrespecting you too, you know that right? They wouldn't potentially start sh*t with her unless they felt like they could handle you or you wouldn't do anything.

Last edited by Boogersugar; 06-10-2019 at 05:04 AM..
+2   

6 days ago '16        #34
space
space
 dangermouse said
This thread is full of comments by you that I disagree with.
If your homie is in a 1v1, you gonna be the a**hole that joins the f*ght?

Real n*ggas only f*ght the f*ghts they cannot avoid.
If someone is gearing up to f*ght my homie in letting it be known there isn't going to be any 1v1 if they continue to escalate. And I don't give a fu*k about fair life isn't fair. If you want fair go play sports or box. If you want to touch anyone standing next to me you're getting mobbed.

People tend to de-escalate
+2   

6 days ago '05        #35
space
space
 Boogersugar said

When someone disrespects your girl and she's standing next to you they're disrespecting you too, you know that right? They wouldn't potentially start sh*t with her unless they felt like they could handle you or you wouldn't do anything.
I get that. However, she was dangling the card in front of the cashier.
It ain't like he stole it from her.

6 days ago '16        #36
space
space
 dangermouse said
I get that. However, she was dangling the card in front of the cashier.
It ain't like he stole it from her.
Snatching sh*t out of someone's hands is confrontational. I am not tolerating that from a clerk, even if it was my male friend I'd be upset about that. Because it's BX everyone is making it about women but it's about respect. Everyone knows that sh*t is rude
+2   

6 days ago '14        #37
Swade009 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 8385 8385
Cashier: bi*ch not today
+3   

6 days ago '14        #38
Swade009 82 heat pts82
space
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 8385 8385
 Boogersugar said
Snatching sh*t out of someone's hands is confrontational. I am not tolerating that from a clerk, even if it was my male friend I'd be upset about that. Because it's BX everyone is making it about women but it's about respect. Everyone knows that sh*t is rude
You should like you're disrespecting all clerks right now? You must be real young and dumb if you think everything deserves confrontation. I wouldn't even want you to be my homie if I have to deal with someone's anger issues who might end up putting me in a bad spot that I didnt ask to be put in. I'd have to say you're disrespecting me if you dont allow me to handle the situation my way and you decide to force a confrontation for no reason.

6 days ago '16        #39
space
space
 Swade009 said
You should like you're disrespecting all clerks right now? You must be real young and dumb if you think everything deserves confrontation. I wouldn't even want you to be my homie if I have to deal with someone's anger issues who might end up putting me in a bad spot that I didnt ask to be put in. I'd have to say you're disrespecting me if you dont allow me to handle the situation my way and you decide to force a confrontation for no reason.
Confrontation doesn't mean a f*ght. Doesn't even mean raising your voice necessarily. And I didn't mean to disrespect your occupation family somebody's got to do it but a clerk is a SERVICE role so yeah I expect to be treated courteously.
+1   

6 days ago '08        #40
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 1667 1667

6 days ago '07        #41
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 1223 1223
 Boogersugar said

Always that one person. Everybody looking at this and finding it comical but you....

6 days ago '17        #42
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,526 | Props total: 4341 4341
 Swade009 said
I used to have a homie that would get lit and seem to always find a group of the biggest dudes to talk mad sh*t to and I'd be there stuck with 2 outcomes 1. Trying to talk the group down and bounce out or 2. f*ght
Sometimes I'd get lucky and it'd be football players I knew or occasionally sold coke to so out of respect for me they'd drop it or like in hockey me and 1 dude would lock up but not really do sh*t while my friend is dealing with the repercussions of his actions but other times we got jumped. As I got older I was like fu*k that dude and just cut him off
+1   

6 days ago '12        #43
MD20 
space
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 1430 1430
 Boogersugar said

I agree with this. He didn't need to snatch it out her hand like that at all!:obamacosi gn:

However, That still doesn't take away from that fact it was funny as hell!:drakelm ao:

6 days ago '12        #44
MD20 
space
space
space
 Boogersugar said
Confrontation doesn't mean a f*ght. Doesn't even mean raising your voice necessarily. And I didn't mean to disrespect your occupation family somebody's got to do it but a clerk is a SERVICE role so yeah I expect to be treated courteously.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '12        #45
MD20 
space
space
space
 Boogersugar said

[pic - click to view]

6 days ago '12        #46
MD20 
space
space
space
 Lito Guapalot said
Dude probably let his girl walk out ahead of him to give him some quick dap
You guys are stupid.

Last edited by MD20; 06-10-2019 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: FIX
+2   

6 days ago '04        #47
Tic Toc 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,251 | Props total: 4184 4184
 Puppet Master said
my wife spoils me

I feel you bruh

When you get it ....you got it...
+1   

6 days ago '16        #48
space
space
 carltouss619 said
Always that one person. Everybody looking at this and finding it comical but you....
It's probably staged so it's all jokes but in real life it'd be extremely rude IMO
+1   

6 days ago '07        #49
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 1223 1223
 Boogersugar said
It's probably staged so it's all jokes but in real life it'd be extremely rude IMO
Oh yeah absolutely, snatching something out someone's hand is rude as hell

6 days ago '06        #50
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,993 | Props total: 1640 1640
 Puppet Master said
my wife spoils me

do it now, before its too late!

Home      

most viewed right now