Insane... Gun Violence Ain't The Only Thing Going Crazy in Chicago!!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Is this the work of a serial killer?
Yes 22 68.75%
No! 2 6.25%
Maybe So... 8 25.00%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '04        #26
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,232 | Props total: 623 623
 ozzy1990 said
That's exactly why I made my girl get her ccw and take muay thai classes...city is huge with too much sh*t going on...from gang members doing senseless k*llings to k*llers doing random k*llings...
Muay Thai won't change a thing for a women in this situation, get her some self defense or BJJ lessons bro.

3 weeks ago '17        #27
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 4510 4510
I read somewhere a day or two ago that something like of the 21 DNA samples they've tested they came back with 21 different results. So with that said they're might be a serial k*ller or two by the FBI's definition of it but not some dude out there with like 40 bodies

3 weeks ago '07        #28
biged79 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 1007 1007
Same sh*t happening in Detroit right now.

3 weeks ago '04        #29
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$9,342 | Props total: 6586 6586
 SFamilyRep said
Let's not forget about shorty that got k*lled in the freezer of that hotel
yo, real sh*t

whatever happened with that? that sh*t was crazy

how tf she end up in there
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #30
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 29990 29990
 DamianDragunov said
This thread will end up being totally about some politics,agendas, and narratives while not actually concerned with the victims. Just a excuse to push their puppet masters message using Chicago deaths. Blue and red. Y’all about the same as gangbangers but think y’all on your high horse.
bi*ch all you do is whine about politics. Everything is politicized because you live in a country wherein presumably unilateral issues — abortion rights, climate change, universal healthcare — are obfuscated by politicians being paid by lobbyists to present the dumbest fu*king counter arguments to said things and pass laws to further muddy these issues that shouldn’t even be “hot button issues”.

Either wise up or shut up.

3 weeks ago '17        #31
space
space
 strahan2004 said
Muay Thai won't change a thing for a women in this situation, get her some self defense or BJJ lessons bro.
Muay Thai is the most practical if you’re comparing it to BJJ.

3 weeks ago '18        #32
Deeznutz1981 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,891 | Props total: 1970 1970
Obama's liberal sh*t hole sh*tcago

3 weeks ago '18        #33
SFamilyRep 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 24271 24271
 Grisly said
yo, real sh*t

whatever happened with that? that sh*t was crazy

how tf she end up in there
You see how they just stopped working on the case....

3 weeks ago '04        #34
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,117 | Props total: 773 773
 Tastemaker331 said
The :24 second mark
Yooooooooo you ain’t sh*t for that.

But

+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #35
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$11,604 | Props total: 30938 30938
 QdobaCasanova said
bi*ch all you do is whine about politics. Everything is politicized because you live in a country wherein presumably unilateral issues — abortion rights, climate change, universal healthcare — are obfuscated by politicians being paid by lobbyists to present the dumbest fu*king counter arguments to said things and pass laws to further muddy these issues that shouldn’t even be “hot button issues”.

Either wise up or shut up.

Your clearly just a SJW who “virtue signals” any chance ya get. I know those terms are overused and over played by you on the left and right. Most on here I can see actually are passionate about certain issues and generally care and are informed deeper than what left media tells them. Another term I’ve never accused any before but see it in you as in that “trump derangement disorder” or whatever it’s called.
I see also those terms thrown around and labeled to anybody who they disagree with because they don’t have a decent counter argument. But your azz is the epitome of those terms.
Your right if I bich about politics after entering a political thread. If you woulda actually understood my comment I was talking about people bringing that sht up in every thread about anything. Keep that sht in your own political argument threads because it then leaks over to a thread about music, possible serial k*ller in Chicago, Nature threads, or any thread that has nothing to do with Trump or red vs blue. Everybody else don’t give a fuk anymore. Whining and bichin about who the president is online is not why people get on BX. Yet just about every thread gets derailed and is ended becaise you same people arguing about politics and insulting each other. You really that passionate then get off the internet and do something about it.

And your new issues you labeled are just fed to you like a Fukin puppet. So some southern states want to outlaw abortion ? Guess what? Nobody really gives a fuk about that. Has it even actually been brought up to vote on federally? No. So sht ain’t worth panicking over. But it’s in the current media cycle so your azz is all of a sudden concerned and gotta say something about it because you need to show the online world your “one of the good guys”.

Climate change??? I would bet your “carbon footprint” ain’t no different than anybody else you try to show your so much better than. You care that much than why aren’t you planting trees right now or picking up recyclables instead of touting how progressive you are online? Because you a fake who trying to stay on their high horse on social media.

Universal health care?? I do agree that sht needs revamped and we should be able to afford it and still be able to offer too notch Doctors and service.
But either way I’m not trying to mention that on a thread about some worldstar video thread purely about some fukery.
You only concerned about most things that your news feeds tell ya to be concerned about. Your a lemming.
Month ago you were all so concerned about guns. Now it’s abortion. You drop one after it’s out of the news and pick a new one. Didn’t you hear? Biden says Lbtqrs issues are top priority. Why you not doing or saying something about that? Aren’t your main concerns those 3 ya brought up? Get off BX and write to your blue representatives...

Not sure why I even responded. Your a fly by night couch activist.

Just stop bringing up your politics any chance you get is all I’m saying. Nobody wanna hear that sht.
Your a political online “cloutchaser” with you fake causes you really won’t life a finger to help unless your typing online.

You have a good night now....

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 06-06-2019 at 08:10 PM..

3 weeks ago '17        #36
space
space
 DamianDragunov said

Your clearly just a SJW who “virtue signals” any chance ya get. I know those terms are overused and over played by you on the left and right. Most on here I can see actually are passionate about certain issues and generally care and are informed deeper than what left media tells them. Another term I’ve never accused any before but see it in you as in that “trump derangement disorder” or whatever it’s called.
I see also those terms thrown around and labeled to anybody who they disagree with because they don’t have a decent counter argument. But your azz is the epitome of those terms.
Your right if I bich about politics after entering a political thread. If you woulda actually understood my comment I was talking about people bringing that sht up in every thread about anything. Keep that sht in your own political argument threads because it then leaks over to a thread about music, possible serial k*ller in Chicago, Nature threads, or any thread that has nothing to do with Trump or red vs blue. Everybody else don’t give a fuk anymore. Whining and bichin about who the president is online is not why people get on BX. Yet just about every thread gets derailed and is ended becaise you same people arguing about politics and insulting each other. You really that passionate then get off the internet and do something about it.

And your new issues you labeled are just fed to you like a Fukin puppet. So some southern states want to outlaw abortion ? Guess what? Nobody really gives a fuk about that. Has it even actually been brought up to vote on federally? No. So sht ain’t worth panicking over. But it’s in the current media cycle so your azz is all of a sudden concerned and gotta say something about it because you need to show the online world your “one of the good guys”.

Climate change??? I would bet your “carbon footprint” ain’t no different than anybody else you try to show your so much better than. You care that much than why aren’t you planting trees right now or picking up recyclables instead of touting how progressive you are online? Because you a fake who trying to stay on their high horse on social media.

Universal health care?? I do agree that sht needs revamped and we should be able to afford it and still be able to offer too notch Doctors and service.
But either way I’m not trying to mention that on a thread about some worldstar video thread purely about some fukery.
You only concerned about most things that your news feeds tell ya to be concerned about. Your a lemming.
Month ago you were all so concerned about guns. Now it’s abortion. You drop one after it’s out of the news and pick a new one. Didn’t you hear? Biden says Lbtqrs issues are top priority. Why you not doing or saying something about that? Aren’t your main concerns those 3 ya brought up? Get off BX and write to your blue representatives...

Not sure why I even responded. Your a fly by night couch activist.

Just stop bringing up your politics any chance you get is all I’m saying. Nobody wanna hear that sht.

You have a good night now....

n*gga this a lot of nothing and you ramble too much. You didnt address my post and went into name calling about how i’m “virtue signaling”, which is what youre fu*king doing now.

Everything is politicized in the USA because politics are a part of our fu*king culture. Everything is intrinsically tied to it.

Again:
Wise up or shut up.

3 weeks ago '15        #37
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$11,604 | Props total: 30938 30938
 QdobaCasanova said
n*gga this a lot of nothing and you ramble too much. You didnt address my post and went into name calling about how i’m “virtue signaling”, which is what youre fu*king doing now.

Everything is politicized in the USA because politics are a part of our fu*king culture. Everything is intrinsically tied to it.

Again:
Wise up or shut up.

That’s only in your world. Quit bringing the sht up in nonpolitical threads.

You have a good night sir....

And you right. I do ramble too much. It’s the drink and smoke. Can’t help it. It’s what I do.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 06-06-2019 at 08:19 PM..

3 weeks ago '17        #38
space
space
 DamianDragunov said
That’s only in your world. Quit bringing the sht up in nonpolitical threads.

You have a good night sir....

And you right. I do ramble too much. It’s the drink and smoke. Can’t help it. It’s what I do.
No, no it’s not.

You can choose to ignore how everything is politicized but it doesnt change the fact that it is.

You can put your head in the sand(“shut up”) or you can acknowledge that it is(“wise up”)

You’re being willfully stupid and I don’t give a sh*t. Just shut up next time instead of bi*ch about how everyone else is bi*ching.

NOW you can go pretend you didnt read this.

2 weeks ago '04        #39
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,232 | Props total: 623 623
 QdobaCasanova said
Muay Thai is the most practical if you’re comparing it to BJJ.
I've been doing Muay Thai / Boxing for a few years and I'm in love with it, but in a street f*ght punching/kicking is not a good idea, especially for a women going against a guy.
1.You better run.
2. Every street f*ght will go to the ground at some point.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+17online now  41
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+113online now  39
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
232 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Article inside Diddy Gets Engaged To Lori Harvey The Ex Girlfriend Of His Son Justin..
352 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy