Jun 5 - Mueller out here editing transcripts and declining to speak again..retired?! lol

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '13        #26
AHernsGun 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,685 | Props total: 1865 1865
 Gold Face said
Spinning the spin

Y’all pathetic
he left out stutters you clown

you do know the round peg will never fit in that square hole idiot. someone make sure this retard doesnt vote nor have kids.
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Sandyy 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,394 | Props total: 11115 11115
 Juliette DaBlok said
How was what Mueller put in the report deceptive? All he did was remove all of the fuking stuttering.

Didn't lose context at all. Dude tried to bribe the lawyer to share information with the Presidents legal team after his client turned state's evidence. And he stuttered alot while doing it
No point in trying to reason with trolls. They know nothing fishy happened they just want attention.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #28
cohs 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,949 | Props total: 13335 13335
Throwing parties because a voicemail by jimmy two-times was cleaned up?
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #29
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,532 | Props total: 1547 1547
 AHernsGun said
Barr is a trump Russian insert

Trump fans are so dumb.

Lol. Do people actually believe this?

2 weeks ago '17        #30
tu calmas 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,706 | Props total: 15865 15865
"if we have information that implicates the president, then we have a national security issue"

only fu*king idiots would somehow not think that a national security issue poses a threat to both the president and the country

how the fu*k does leaving "not only for the president,......., but for the country" change the substance of the message?

its redundant to anyone who isnt a p*ss brained moron

2 weeks ago '18        #31
Deeznutz1981 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,815 | Props total: 1897 1897
 tu calmas said
"if we have information that implicates the president, then we have a national security issue"

only fu*king idiots would somehow not think that a national security issue poses a threat to both the president and the country

how the fu*k does leaving "not only for the president,......., but for the country" change the substance of the message?

its redundant to anyone who isnt a p*ss brained moron
But you are a p*ss brained moron tho

2 weeks ago '19        #32
KING48 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$612 | Props total: 1141 1141
 MadMarlo said
Op keeps posting in his own thread becuz he's a fu*kin lame....

Also
..... OP is a white boy who likes to say n*gga

.....Op doesn't have a father because he died.

/thread
still

fatherless f*g**t

2 weeks ago '08        #33
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 8253 8253
 autoraptronix said
Lol. Do people actually believe this?

I sincerely hope not

But wouldn't be surprised in this day and age

2 weeks ago '17        #34
Ymmot 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$11,866 | Props total: 27740 27740
 AMG2M4 said
this n*gga going for that hollywood effect with the american sheep

The Mueller Report got exposed as deceiving when the court records was made official few days ago

[pic - click to view]

surprise..surprise...the guy's a crook...i'm shocked!!!! The whole team got exposed as crooks

[pic - click to view]

P.S. Where's Mueller's Report of FD-302 forms...citations...page?

[pic - click to view]

"Isn't it ironic that this man who kept indicting and prosecuting people for process crimes committed a false statement in his own report?" Dowd said. "By taking out half my words," he added that they changed the "tenor and the contents" of his conversation with Flynn's lawyer.

Bucks414 said
n*ggas came with receipts
 justblazedown3 said
Reserved*
 danneywilliams said
Plenty of NPCs operating off Sorosbucks as well. Good ol' Londonistan.

[pic - click to view]

Deeznutz1981 said
man shut your crying snowflake a*s up I'll waterboard u with my p*ss

Gold Face said
This f*g even had to put “even if I’m deflecting”

Surprise surprise gold face told you Robert mueller was the biggest crook on planet

And what do you know he graduated from 9/11 cover ups to sabotaging the president of the United States

Y’all dont hear me tho

autoraptronix said
We will know the full extent of the edits soon once Barr starts declassifying documents. Once a pattern starts to emerge...
 imthatinfamous said
1st page
 Deeznutz1981 said
But you are a p*ss brained moron tho

flav said
I sincerely hope not

But wouldn't be surprised in this day and age
I'm probably only quoting 2 or 3 people max, but I'm definitely saving this thread and upping it sometime in the next couple years. You trump cult retards believe the stupidest sh*t. I fully blame your parents or lack there of.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #35
danneywilliams 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,428 | Props total: 5452 5452
 Ymmot said
I'm probably only quoting 2 or 3 people max, but I'm definitely saving this thread and upping it sometime in the next couple years. You trump cult retards believe the stupidest sh*t. I fully blame your parents or lack there of.
Says the pro-establishment idiot who was for Hillary and is now for Biden. Get your disinfo agent a*s out of here, you chump.

2 weeks ago '17        #36
Ymmot 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$11,866 | Props total: 27740 27740
 danneywilliams said
Says the pro-establishment idiot who was for Hillary and is now for Biden. Get your disinfo agent a*s out of here, you chump.
Definitely not for Biden, dumb motherfu*ker. Where's your trailer park located again?

2 weeks ago '18        #37
danneywilliams 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,428 | Props total: 5452 5452
 Ymmot said
Definitely not for Biden, dumb motherfu*ker. Where's your trailer park located again?
Oh, so now you have something against people who can't afford homes? fu*king elitist, I knew it.

2 weeks ago '08        #38
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 8253 8253
 Ymmot said
someone said that Barr is a "russian insert" and my comment said that i wouldn't be surprised that someone would actually believe that...

...that's what you want to save for the next two years to do what?

use your head instead on relying on your feelings you queer

You are exactly the type to hold a grudge for two straight years way after people completely forget about your existence LMAO

2 weeks ago '05        #39
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,532 | Props total: 1547 1547
 Ymmot said
Old business keeping notes for two weeks. Ymmot keeping tabs for two freaking years.

[pic - click to view]

Ymmot perched on the trash can lid:

[pic - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '16        #40
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$6,438 | Props total: 10974 10974
Trolls in shambles

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '16        #41
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 Bandito said
If you think I am deflecting from the subject of the thread. I dare you to go on those AIDS infested websites OP using as sources. I guarantee his sh*t run hella slow with all the viruses and malware he be getting. His sh*t been on the block so long, motherfu*kers in Haiti use it as a virtual machine for testing.
 Bandito said
Tl;dr of this thread

Watch the hearing yourself and make your own decision.

I will no longer respond to personal attacks. That is a deflection technique. Anyone that wants to speak about the Mueller report or this hearing on it will get props from me. The trump followers lost for making this thread go 5 pages. Yes. I had the first few comments in it. That persistent let this become a hot topic and one of the top posts in this section. If only they had the same depth to make any of their own threads become anything but a source of ridicule. I think they forget about their threads before I do. Sad.

1 week ago '16        #42
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
bump

Take note of the trolls.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #43
DadeCounty 7 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 4333 4333

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '15        #44
PineappleOG 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,797 | Props total: 20795 20795
What is going on in this thread and why is the OP confused?
There are no W’s in Donad
+1   

1 week ago '18        #45
Taco 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$192 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Juliette DaBlok said
How was what Mueller put in the report deceptive? All he did was remove all of the fuking stuttering.

Didn't lose context at all. Dude tried to bribe the lawyer to share information with the Presidents legal team after his client turned state's evidence. And he stuttered alot while doing it
This.

The desperation from the these republicans is insane.....like they don’t care that they’re going to get called out on trying to equate removing stuttering from the audio to any kind of new damning info....they’re just going to put this in your face asinine narrative out there because that’s the only thing these rednecks need to delude themselves in their fantasy.

this is real loony toon sh*t...yikes

Last edited by Taco; 06-11-2019 at 08:22 PM..

6 days ago '16        #46
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 Taco said
This.

The desperation from the these republicans is insane.....like they don’t care that they’re going to get called out on trying to equate removing stuttering from the audio to any kind of new damning info....they’re just going to put this in your face asinine narrative out there because that’s the only thing these rednecks need to delude themselves in their fantasy.

this is real loony toon sh*t...yikes
You're a retard..what stuttering?

A whole minute was removed and the transcripts was edited to make it seem nefarious and to paint a [false narrative] of intent to obstruct. Foh!

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-13-2019 at 08:01 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-46online now  25
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
134 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+125online now  25
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
203 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Peezy Snitching on Llil Durk Tee Grizzley Artist
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy