Jun 5 - Mueller out here editing transcripts and declining to speak again..retired?! lol

most viewed right now
42 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '16        #1
1305 page views
45 comments

AMG2M4 97 heat pts97
space
space
$6,438 | Props total: 10982 10982
Jun 5 - Mueller out here editing transcripts and declining to speak again..retired?! lol

this n*gga going for that hollywood effect with the american sheep image

The Mueller Report got exposed as deceiving image when the court records was made official few days ago

Mueller deceptively edited Trump’s lawyer’s call to make them look worse

Mueller left key information out of his report. He deceptively edited a phone call made by Trump’s attorney to make Trump and his attorney look worse. What else did Mueller and his team lie about?

The actual transcript of a phone call between Trump’s attorney John Dowd and Michael Flynn’s was released Friday night by court order. It is not the same transcript in the Mueller report. It was selectively edited to make the Trump team look worse and potentially guilty of obstruction.

The leaked call was part of the Mueller investigation into obstruction.

The Mueller report left out the context and a qualifier, namely, Dowd wanted to know if he could give him a “heads up” if he knew of information that “implicates the President. What Mueller left out included this phrase: “without having to give up any…um confidential information. so, uhm, if it’s the former, then you know.”

Dowd said he wanted to know if there was a “national security issue, I don’t know, some issue, we got to…we got to deal with, not only for the President but for the country.” That was edited out too.

The Trump attorney, John Dowd, wasn’t looking for confidential information and he was seeking information for the entire country, not just the President’s legal team in the event there was a national security issue involved.

Dowd was none too happy about the deception in the Mueller report.

“This is clearly a baseless, political document designed to smear and damage the reputation of counsel and innocent people,” Dowd said in a statement Friday.

This was the actual transcript just released:
Dowd’s message was not unusual and he didn’t want any classifed information. CNN producer Marshall Cohen highlighted the sections that were left out of Mueller’s report.

visit this link https://www.independentse .. em-look-worse/

surprise..surprise...the guy's a crook...i'm shocked!!!! image The whole team got exposed as crooksimage

Sara Carter: IG Report & FISA Abuse Memo Shocked FBI Director Wray "To His Core"

SARA CARTER: Correct. 1.2 million pages. But there are indicators right now that McCabe may have asked FBI agents to actually change their 302s. Those are interviews with witnesses. So basically, every time an FBI agent interviews a witness they have to go back and file that report.

SEAN HANNITY: Changing that would be what, obstruction of justice?

SARA CARTER: Exactly, obstruction of justice. This is something the Inspector General is investigating. If that is the case, if this is true, and not just alleged, if this is true, McCabe will be fired. I hear they are considering firing him within the next few days if this turns out to be true.

We've talked about the political abuses committed by Strzok before, so it should come as no surprise that he also centers in the abuse scandals involving the 302s.

If the FBI was legitimately conducting an investigation, and providing the subsequent evidence from within that investigation, the FOIA would include all material relevant to the investigation, which would include all 302 (essentially Q&A) pages. However, the set of questions and answers the FBI released on Sept. 2nd 2016 was not the full set of Questions and Answers. They withheld something, likely “inflammatory”, per FBI Agent Strzok.

visit this link https://steemit.com/infor .. fbi-corruption

P.S. Where's Mueller's Report of FD-302 forms...citations...page?image

"Isn't it ironic that this man who kept indicting and prosecuting people for process crimes committed a false statement in his own report?" Dowd said. "By taking out half my words," he added that they changed the "tenor and the contents" of his conversation with Flynn's lawyer.

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-05-2019 at 01:22 AM..

45 comments for "Jun 5 - Mueller out here editing transcripts and declining to speak again..retired?! lol"

3 weeks ago '19        #2
Bucks414 24 heat pts24
space
space
$516 | Props total: 1428 1428
n*ggas came with receipts
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #3
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
n*ggas love Trump everywhere...don't believe the misinformation

Even brought down the trump baby blimp

[tweet - click to view]

Looks like the knife stabbing statistic went up bc of Trump's visit...poor mayor Sadiq Khan instigating it w/o even knowing it

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-05-2019 at 01:10 AM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #4
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 Bucks414 said
n*ggas came with receipts
Internet is undefeated

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-05-2019 at 01:36 AM..

3 weeks ago '07        #5
justblazedown3 
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 1752 1752
Reserved*

3 weeks ago '16        #6
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
LII U.S. Code Title 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE Part I. CRIMES Chapter 73. OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE Section 1519.
Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

18 U.S. Code § 1519. Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

(Added Pub. L. 107–204, title VIII, § 802(a), July 30, 2002, 116 Stat. 800.)

WE WANT JUSTICE!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-05-2019 at 02:05 AM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #7
Bandito 237 heat pts237
space
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 21834 21834
trump followers losing their minds. Y'all picked a dud.

Thanks for reminding me of Hannity. Forgot about that guy. Hannity has been on the air for how long and has never broke a story. His show, like his audience, smells like spoiled milk.

How many years has it been now where he was supposed to get waterboarded for charity? He agreed to do it and found out what it really was and said fu*k your charity.

Christopher Hitchens was a proponent of waterboarding.

Until he went through it. Lasted 11 seconds.

[video - click to view]

If you think I am deflecting from the subject of the thread. I dare you to go on those AIDS infested websites OP using as sources. I guarantee his sh*t run hella slow with all the viruses and malware he be getting. His sh*t been on the block so long, motherfu*kers in Haiti use it as a virtual machine for testing.

Last edited by Bandito; 06-05-2019 at 01:43 AM..
+8   

3 weeks ago '18        #8
danneywilliams 68 heat pts68
space
space
$2,468 | Props total: 5506 5506
Plenty of NPCs operating off Sorosbucks as well. Good ol' Londonistan.

[pic - click to view]

+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
Mueller retired

WASHINGTON – Robert Mueller's career has put him at the center of some of the biggest events of the past several decades.

Before investigating President Donald Trump, he headed the FBI for longer than any director other than J. Edgar Hoover, whose name adorns the bureau's headquarters in the nation's capital. He headed the agency during the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, the start of the Iraq War and the leaking of NSA documents that revealed how the government was conducting widespread surveillance of Americans.

Mueller announced Wednesday that he was resigning from the Justice Department, bringing an end to two years of secretive work that led to indictments against dozens, including several members of Trump's inner circle.

What comes next for Mueller, who until Wednesday had stayed silent during the investigation, remains unknown.

The special counsel's office declined to say what Mueller would do next or whether he would go back to working for the WilmerHale law firm, where he was a partner before he was selected to run the Russia investigation. Mueller said Wednesday that he is "resigning from the Department of Justice and returning to private life."

He didn't even wanna testify the first time
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #10
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
 Bandito said
If you think I am deflecting from the subject of the thread. I dare you to go on those AIDS infested websites OP using as sources. I guarantee his sh*t run hella slow with all the viruses and malware he be getting. His sh*t been on the block so long, motherfu*kers in Haiti use it as a virtual machine for testing.
@ look at this weasel trying to deflect and misdirect

it couldn't even address the bombshell of a headline but automatically started spinning helplessly trying to deflect and diffuse..and even admitting to knowing what he is currently doing with no shame I bet you this cawksucker speak with a lisp too

P.S. @...i think it's time to play hide and seek

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by AMG2M4; 06-05-2019 at 02:01 AM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #11
AMG2M4 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
President Donald Trump has told an appreciative audience of conservatives that he'll win re-election in 2020 and by a bigger margin than his 2016 victory.

He's rehashing his outsider campaign that overcame long odds and a crowded field of established politicians to claim the White House over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

When he made his prediction of a second term, the crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference responded with chants of "USA, USA, USA."

Trump is praising the conservative movement, saying "Our movement and our future in our country is unlimited."

As he looks back to 2016, the president is describing himself as "probably more of a conservative than a Republican," but says people just didn't understand that.

(Copyright 2019 The a*sociated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

3 weeks ago '10        #12
Bandito 237 heat pts237
space
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 21834 21834
Man, I helped out your weak a*s thread by posting in it.

Y'all are playing yourselves with this thread.

So, you want more of Mueller's report unredacted? That is how we got the full voicemail left by trump's lawyer. trump's team doesn't even want that.

The full transcript of the lawyer's voicemail makes him look worse. In what way is this a win?

Do y'all even read before you post?

Saying "uh, classified" doesn't change sh*t.

Y'all some funny motherfu*kers and hope y'all don't get caught up in some legal sh*t. You would be lost and do 10 years for a 3 month crime.
+14   

3 weeks ago '18        #13
Deeznutz1981 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,891 | Props total: 1974 1974
 Bandito said

Thanks for reminding me of Hannity. Forgot about that guy. Hannity has been on the air for how long and has never broke a story. His show, like his audience, smells like spoiled milk.

How many years has it been now where he was supposed to get waterboarded for charity? He agreed to do it and found out what it really was and said fu*k your charity.

man shut your crying snowflake a*s up I'll waterboard u with my p*ss

3 weeks ago '19        #14
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 9816 9816
 Bandito said

This f*g even had to put “even if I’m deflecting”

Surprise surprise gold face told you Robert mueller was the biggest crook on planet

And what do you know he graduated from 9/11 cover ups to sabotaging the president of the United States

Y’all dont hear me tho

3 weeks ago '06        #15
ehizzy3 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,320 | Props total: 1920 1920
 Gold Face said
This f*g even had to put “even if I’m deflecting”

Surprise surprise gold face told you Robert mueller was the biggest crook on planet

And what do you know he graduated from 9/11 cover ups to sabotaging the president of the United States

Y’all dont hear me tho

thats not what he said

Y’all don’t read tho
+7   

3 weeks ago '19        #16
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
 ehizzy3 said
thats not what he said

Y’all don’t read tho
If that idiots post is what you came in here to speak about and not the OP

Then your what’s wrong with America

3 weeks ago '06        #17
ehizzy3 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,320 | Props total: 1920 1920
 Gold Face said
If that idiots post is what you came in here to speak about and not the OP

Then your what’s wrong with America
I was correcting you because that’s not what bandit said

As for the OP, nothing to say bc it’s looney trash. Kinda sources are those? Not clicking not convinced not swayed

Russian f*g**t
+10   

3 weeks ago '15        #18
PineappleOG 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 20917 20917
Gonna be a great bump one day, can’t wait
+7   

3 weeks ago '16        #19
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$1,934 | Props total: 5375 5375
Op keeps posting in his own thread becuz he's a fu*kin lame....

Also
..... OP is a white boy who likes to say n*gga

.....Op doesn't have a father because he died.

/thread
+13   

3 weeks ago '05        #20
autoraptronix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,568 | Props total: 1615 1615
 Bandito said
Man, I helped out your weak a*s thread by posting in it.

Y'all are playing yourselves with this thread.

So, you want more of Mueller's report unredacted? That is how we got the full voicemail left by trump's lawyer. trump's team doesn't even want that.

The full transcript of the lawyer's voicemail makes him look worse. In what way is this a win?

Do y'all even read before you post?

Saying "uh, classified" doesn't change sh*t.

Y'all some funny motherfu*kers and hope y'all don't get caught up in some legal sh*t. You would be lost and do 10 years for a 3 month crime.
We will know the full extent of the edits soon once Barr starts declassifying documents. Once a pattern starts to emerge...

3 weeks ago '13        #21
AHernsGun 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,692 | Props total: 1866 1866
 autoraptronix said
We will know the full extent of the edits soon once Barr starts declassifying documents. Once a pattern starts to emerge...
Barr is a trump Russian insert

Trump fans are so dumb.

3 weeks ago '18        #22
Juliette DaBlok 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,244 | Props total: 11757 11757
How was what Mueller put in the report deceptive? All he did was remove all of the fuking stuttering.

[tweet - click to view]

Didn't lose context at all. Dude tried to bribe the lawyer to share information with the Presidents legal team after his client turned state's evidence. And he stuttered alot while doing it
+12   

3 weeks ago '06        #23
imthatinfamous 48 heat pts48
space
space
$10,466 | Props total: 8936 8936
1st page

3 weeks ago '18        #24
yunhsus 36 heat pts36
space
space
$976 | Props total: 7567 7567
too many fatcs for snowflakes too handle

3 weeks ago '19        #25
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
 ehizzy3 said
I was correcting you because that’s not what bandit said

As for the OP, nothing to say bc it’s looney trash. Kinda sources are those? Not clicking not convinced not swayed

Russian f*g**t
Spinning the spin

Y’all pathetic

Home      

most viewed right now
+123online now  51
2019 Best Natural Booty Award Winner
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
255 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  24
Video inside Any of u familiar with the Brian Wells story(Pizza delivery guy who rob..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-70online now  17
NBA The 1996 Bulls were a Superteam
116 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy