|PS4|Days Gone Dropped to $20 - Sony Days Of Play Event |June 7-17|

most viewed right now
+33  63
73 comments @sports
most viewed right now
34 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #51
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 3212 3212
Nice was waiting on spiderman to drop, now just need red dead to drop and will have a good winter of games to play.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #52
V For Vendetta 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 7073 7073
 dionedre3000 said
Anybody got the VR and actually dig it?
My view on my PSVR has always been this:

Do you need the PSVR because of a k*ller app or must-play game? No, not in my opinion. With that said there are at least a dozen games now that I've really enjoyed. Keeping it absolutely 100, my PSVR has a better list of exclusives than my Xbox One at the moment.

Do you regret buying the PSVR? Not at all. Everyone should experience VR and so far since I've had it I've been the first person to introduce people to VR and that's been priceless.

Should I buy it? At the end of the day, VR is a niche gaming style. Personally, I think it has the potential to be the future of gaming and know that if you jump on now you're an early adopter. Don't feel like you're missing out if you don't have a PSVR, but you won't regret it if you do.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #53
FalconBuddha 24 heat pts24
space
space
$8,809 | Props total: 4181 4181
I havent looked up this game too much but why was 60 considered so awful of a starting price? isnt that what all games start at?
+1   

1 week ago '07        #54
dionedre3000 
space
space
$9,493 | Props total: 1526 1526
 V For Vendetta said

Do you need the PSVR because of a k*ller app or must-play game? No, not in my opinion. With that said there are at least a dozen games now that I've really enjoyed. Keeping it absolutely 100, my PSVR has a better list of exclusives than my Xbox One at the moment.

Do you regret buying the PSVR? Not at all. Everyone should experience VR and so far since I've had it I've been the first person to introduce people to VR and that's been priceless.

Should I buy it? At the end of the day, VR is a niche gaming style. Personally, I think it has the potential to be the future of gaming and know that if you jump on now you're an early adopter. Don't feel like you're missing out if you don't have a PSVR, but you won't regret it if you do.
Thanks for the info bro.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #55
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,851 | Props total: 3904 3904
Iím waiting for the next version of VR... hopefully it will output 4K.

1 week ago '06        #56
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$25,992 | Props total: 41837 41837
The show 19 is $40 too

The show 18 is $20 tho
+2   

1 week ago '06        #57
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$25,992 | Props total: 41837 41837
 V For Vendetta said

Can you play normal games on the VR headset? Red Dead in first person would be pretty dope.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #58
Superboy504 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,034 | Props total: 287 287
I'm only seeing it for $40 at the PSN store. What am I doing wrong?

1 week ago '06        #59
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Can you play normal games on the VR headset? Red Dead in first person would be pretty dope.
You can play any game you want on the VR headset even if not's VR enabled. It's like playing on a gigantic screen in your own personal theater.

With that said you can also watch anything you want on it as well. Movies, Netflix, Sports
+2   

1 week ago '06        #60
space
space
 FalconBuddha said
I havent looked up this game too much but why was 60 considered so awful of a starting price? isnt that what all games start at?
First PS4 exclusive in a while that wasn't a masterpiece so the haters have latched on to it.

But if we're being real a 7/10 is a good score, and I personally gave it an 8.

The game launched with a few bugs and glitches but a few patches later with more to come and the game has improved a lot already with no end in sight.

7 days ago '08        #61
Foolish 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,789 | Props total: 331 331
 uoeno said
ppl really sleeping on cracked accounts. havn't bought a game at retail in years.
Elaborate

4 days ago '11        #62
whouthinkitis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$9,891 | Props total: 3141 3141
I can't lie Sony had a lot of good games for sale. I copped:

-Days Gone
-RDR II
-Detroit: Become Human
-Uncharted 4

Didn't think I was going to buy very much but I did. I wasn't going to pick up RDR2 again until it went on sale during holiday season. With MK 11 and the games I just bought I probably won't be buying any fall releases until BF sales.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  18
Fat Loss Whatever your Age/ Height/Weight
77 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+205online now  17
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos