Of Mics and Men. 6 part Wu Tang documentary out now

most viewed right now
+21  78
29 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '13        #26
Godric 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 3994 3994
Look at Rza's face when they in the theatre talking about Cilvaringz and that bullsh*t album you can see his soul leaving his body. Rza came off horrible in this imo he talking about family this and family that but the way he words things he acts like the rest of the group owes him everything or something and what he did to ODB letting everyone else out of their contracts while making ODB basically beg so he could get paid after coming out the klink gotta say this just reaffirmed what I already thought that Rza is a huge reason the group drifted apart. This guy pulled off some nobody out the crowd to rap and all of a sudden hes traveling around with him and knowingly allowed him to run game on the rest of the group piecing together bullsh*t verses and labelling it a Wu Tang album and than making 4 million off of it and the actual members didn't see jack sh*t from it (except for Rzas bi*ch a*s most likely).
+4   

1 month ago '12        #27
Bravo Golf 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,635 | Props total: 6647 6647
 Supreme God said
Oh that sh*t on hulu?
Yeah, if you have the Showtime add-on. If not, you can get a 30-day free trial.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #28
Supreme God 129 heat pts129
space
space
$6,219 | Props total: 26800 26800
 Godric said
Look at Rza's face when they in the theatre talking about Cilvaringz and that bullsh*t album you can see his soul leaving his body. Rza came off horrible in this imo he talking about family this and family that but the way he words things he acts like the rest of the group owes him everything or something and what he did to ODB letting everyone else out of their contracts while making ODB basically beg so he could get paid after coming out the klink gotta say this just reaffirmed what I already thought that Rza is a huge reason the group drifted apart. This guy pulled off some nobody out the crowd to rap and all of a sudden hes traveling around with him and knowingly allowed him to run game on the rest of the group piecing together bullsh*t verses and labelling it a Wu Tang album and than making 4 million off of it and the actual members didn't see jack sh*t from it (except for Rzas bi*ch a*s most likely).
It's sad, that in every situation, theres always a n*gga like RZA in the "family" that does some dirty sh*t. Its been known forever about Rza.....sh*t sad.

1 month ago '04        #29
Jae_Hood_354 225 heat pts225
space
space
$9,947 | Props total: 6766 6766
I’m half way into episode one I’m diggin this sh*t

1 month ago '17        #30
Pretty Tone 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 23438 23438
Outside da check cashin flashin dipped in fashion

[pic - click to view]

+5   

1 month ago '05        #31
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 1487 1487
 dubsax said
bobby digital live and in stereo.

Boo di boo di boo di

1 month ago '05        #32
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 1487 1487
Saw Ghostface, Rae and Cappodonna perform in MD recently. They spoke about money sh*t getting fu*ked up

1 month ago '04        #33
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,409 | Props total: 2865 2865
This was the best doc ever especially if you was a fan from day 1 like me .....the iron flag is forever
+8   

1 month ago '17        #34
Usukaz2 1 heat pts
space
space
$697 | Props total: 1143 1143
 OGpremo said
The only part I didn’t know was that “power” is “Knowledge” from Belly
You should check out "black & white"
+1   

1 month ago '17        #35
Usukaz2 1 heat pts
space
space
 Pretty Tone said
Outside da check cashin flashin dipped in fashion

[pic - click to view]

That's a Lincoln?

1 month ago '17        #36
Pretty Tone 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,117 | Props total: 23438 23438
 Usukaz2 said
That's a Lincoln?
Passat

1 month ago '17        #37
dubsax 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$9,450 | Props total: 29677 29677
 NAKHI ALLAH said
This was the best doc ever especially if you was a fan from day 1 like me .....the iron flag is forever
easily.
Going to watch it over again.

Wu tang was always a benchmark when I looked at someone's cd collection ( especially yt folks) Once I flipped and saw a Wu album or two I knew I could fuk with you.
+5   

1 month ago '07        #38
MOTTAFOOKAH 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,098 | Props total: 1955 1955
Dope as fu*k.. really enjoying it

1 month ago '05        #39
rashcobar 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,794 | Props total: 5957 5957
Damn..Divines story is nuts.

1 month ago '17        #40
Usukaz2 1 heat pts
space
space
 dubsax said
easily.
Going to watch it over again.

Wu tang was always a benchmark when I looked at someone's cd collection ( especially yt folks) Once I flipped and saw a Wu album or two I knew I could fuk with you.
On my 3rd watch, it's very good

1 month ago '16        #41
JarlesBronson 81 heat pts81
space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 17781 17781
Anyone got a link? My normal sites dont have it up

Nvm just added showtime

Last edited by JarlesBronson; 05-14-2019 at 01:37 AM..

1 month ago '16        #42
space
space
first 2 minutes

1. Method man is k*lling sh*t

2. I hope they get someone else to share narrative duties. I know rza is a genius and he's responsible for s lot of wu tang but he has kind have grown to be pretentious overbearing and annoying and self important

Last edited by JarlesBronson; 05-14-2019 at 01:42 AM..

1 month ago '16        #43
space
space
Some of these old white guys are cool as sh*t

1 month ago '06        #44
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,720 | Props total: 12883 12883
 Godric said
RZA, Divine, Power, and RZAs cousin who was managing got paid off that album along with Cilvaringz . That money probably helped Divine buy that little boat

Every rapper in the original Wu-Tang Clan should of been apart of the Wu-Tang Company even if was just 2-5% for each member. Them brothers got pencil whipped. The rappers brought the value to the logo and label and never got compensated off of none of that. Good luck trying to sell Wu-Wear without the members in WTC representing it in their songs, album covers, and videos.

ODB broke out of jail to go see his brothers and instead of them hide him, RZA had him on stage to make a hip hop moment
+2   

1 month ago '16        #45
space
space
Rza and especially Divine come off shady man
+1   

1 month ago '16        #46
space
space
 Kingme said
RZA, Divine, Power, and RZAs cousin who was managing got paid off that album along with Cilvaringz . That money probably helped Divine buy that little boat

Every rapper in the original Wu-Tang Clan should of been apart of the Wu-Tang Company even if was just 2-5% for each member. Them brothers got pencil whipped. The rappers brought the value to the logo and label and never got compensated off of none of that. Good luck trying to sell Wu-Wear without the members in WTC representing it in their songs, album covers, and videos.

ODB broke out of jail to go see his brothers and instead of them hide him, RZA had him on stage to make a hip hop moment
facts

I'm disgusted with Divine yo. RZA too. Acting like he was thr good guy and he let everyone out their contract so easily. That's bullsh*t
You can tell Divine is petty and cheap. Wanted to do his whole interview on his lil boat tryna feel like a big shot

At least he is being honest that he didn't want to let them out their contracts unlike rza

Rza saying "no one will care for odb they way I will when he gets out" you can tell he was nervous that people (Roc) were fu*king with his paper

And technically dame cared half a million dollars more than Rza

Last edited by JarlesBronson; 05-14-2019 at 06:03 AM..
+4   

1 month ago '16        #47
space
space
'When it got the point where everyone wanted to sprout off ibddibt understand why"

Wtf yo. Yes u did odb pleaing to you about how he got lint in his pockets

"Love gives you the chance to let them make their own mistakes"

That's SUCH A FOUL QUOTE by rza.. not let them have their own success or career... he saying that without him odb will just fail

Last edited by JarlesBronson; 05-14-2019 at 06:26 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '05        #48
P DRILLA 116 heat pts116
space
space
$11,975 | Props total: 13171 13171
Great documentary. When they were all at the table and Cappa was like “I’m fu*ked up” and it got super quiet for a minute. sh*t
was real
+7   

1 month ago '18        #49
Rugby Jones 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,664 | Props total: 7106 7106
 Pretty Tone said
Passat
Put the mini axe to em, faxed him
+1   

1 month ago '04        #50
C.R.I.P. 4 heat pts
space
space
$19,702 | Props total: 10762 10762
 P DRILLA said
Great documentary. When they were all at the table and Cappa was like “I’m fu*ked up” and it got super quiet for a minute. sh*t
was real
Bro that sh*t hurt. Weirdly Cappadonna was always one of my favorites; but it was good to see him get hella respect in this.

Oh yeah Ghostface def gonna beat Cilvaringz a*s if they ever run into each other
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  26
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-46online now  19
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
226 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy