The Official Organized Crime Thread pt2(news, docs, discussion ect)

most viewed right now
+65  122
106 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+27  65
41 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #626
smokeytheblunt2 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 21840 21840
"From serving time in prison in the 1960s, Barnes forged ties to juiced-in Italian mobsters like “Crazy Joey” Gallo of the Colombo crime family and Matty Madonna is the Luchese clan"

first of all it's weird to me how many guys from that era have been dying over the years and Matty Madonna isn't only still alive but about to be tried for murder.............

second, Matty and Nicky were so close that Matty and his brother took a couple of people out for Nicky in the early 60's........

third, Gallo was blowing smoke, as much as I like Gallo( hate to say like but dude had a lion in his basement that was guarded by a dwarf named Mondo) by the time he was in prison with Nicky he was already a dead man walking and he knew it...........wasnt any way he was about to become one NYC's biggest hustler's plug..........

1 week ago '16        #627
space
space
let me correct myself again, what Frank Matthews did is beyond impressive but Vito Rizzuto faked his own death and is still helping f*ght a war from Venezuela............

@

6 days ago '16        #628
space
space
Lucchese soldier found guilty in illegal gambling case

A reputed mobster called “bo*bsie” gambled in Manhattan court Friday — and lost.
Eugene Castelle, an alleged foot soldier for the Luchese crime family, had turned down a plea deal from the government that would have likely got him between eight and 14 months in prison on raps including illegal gambling and racketeering.
Castelle decided instead to f*ght his case before a jury and was convicted.
He now faces a sentence of between 30 to 40 months in prison, according to guidelines.
He was allowed to walk free on a $1 million bond.
Castelle was rounded up in 2016 with five other defendants for running an illegal sports-gambling website.
Castelle’s lawyer, Gerald McMahon, said his client was convicted for something that’s becoming increasingly legal in New York — the only difference, he said, is that Castelle was doing it with an “Italian veneer.
“Is gambling still a crime in America?” said. “Do we need to put him in jail for gambling? Come on.”
Castelle was prosecuted alongside Bonnano bosses Joe “Joe C” Cammarano and John “Porky” Zancioccio, who fared better in their trials earlier this year and were able to walk free after a jury acquitted them of racketeering charges.

sh*t like this is probably why Phil Narducci was so quick to take a year instead of taking it to the box...............
+1   

6 days ago '10        #629
t from the 617 
space
space
$5,163 | Props total: 12936 12936
 smokeytheblunt2 said
"From serving time in prison in the 1960s, Barnes forged ties to juiced-in Italian mobsters like “Crazy Joey” Gallo of the Colombo crime family and Matty Madonna is the Luchese clan"

first of all it's weird to me how many guys from that era have been dying over the years and Matty Madonna isn't only still alive but about to be tried for murder.............

second, Matty and Nicky were so close that Matty and his brother took a couple of people out for Nicky in the early 60's........

third, Gallo was blowing smoke, as much as I like Gallo( hate to say like but dude had a lion in his basement that was guarded by a dwarf named Mondo) by the time he was in prison with Nicky he was already a dead man walking and he knew it...........wasnt any way he was about to become one NYC's biggest hustler's plug..........
real sh*t dude been around forever, been in the dope game forever at a high level. in a roundabout way that sh*t probably saved his life since he was in prison from the 70's to the 90's, he missed all the sh*t with amuso and casso.

i don't think anyone can deny that gallo was a likeable dude all things considered. he was a dude that really showed how humans can have so many different sides. gang that couldn't shoot straight is a classic.

6 days ago '10        #630
t from the 617 
space
space
$5,163 | Props total: 12936 12936
 smokeytheblunt2 said
Lucchese soldier found guilty in illegal gambling case

A reputed mobster called “bo*bsie” gambled in Manhattan court Friday — and lost.
Eugene Castelle, an alleged foot soldier for the Luchese crime family, had turned down a plea deal from the government that would have likely got him between eight and 14 months in prison on raps including illegal gambling and racketeering.
Castelle decided instead to f*ght his case before a jury and was convicted.
He now faces a sentence of between 30 to 40 months in prison, according to guidelines.
He was allowed to walk free on a $1 million bond.
Castelle was rounded up in 2016 with five other defendants for running an illegal sports-gambling website.
Castelle’s lawyer, Gerald McMahon, said his client was convicted for something that’s becoming increasingly legal in New York — the only difference, he said, is that Castelle was doing it with an “Italian veneer.
“Is gambling still a crime in America?” said. “Do we need to put him in jail for gambling? Come on.”
Castelle was prosecuted alongside Bonnano bosses Joe “Joe C” Cammarano and John “Porky” Zancioccio, who fared better in their trials earlier this year and were able to walk free after a jury acquitted them of racketeering charges.

sh*t like this is probably why Phil Narducci was so quick to take a year instead of taking it to the box...............
yeah idk what he thought was gonna happen there. gotta take the plea and keep it moving. look what the chin's son just did, just plead guilty, get the sh*t over with, then get back to it. no trial, no publicity. it's a shame too cause i was real interested in seeing esposito go to trial cause of the info that would come out, but no dice..
+1   

5 days ago '16        #631
space
space

[video - click to view]

Im pretty sure they're right about Staino wanting out of the life and guys not having any issue but I know he was in good standing with Joey and Stevie and Im sure that hasn't changed since he stood up knowing he was leaving the life before he was sentenced by a lot of accounts.........

about those those indictments(pending and otherwise), Joey electric and Sammy piccolo are both free right now and the feds supposedly had the guy they were reporting to dead to rights and were going to do everything in their power to get him indicted before summer. either the case is falling apart somehow(I know the witness is a real fu*k up) or they're building something thats going to bury everybody...........

as far as the Pagans, i saw one earlier which is really fu*king rare around here............

going by history national clubs don't show up here unless they're pissed at a local club..............

5 days ago '16        #632
space
space
 t from the 617 said
yeah idk what he thought was gonna happen there. gotta take the plea and keep it moving. look what the chin's son just did, just plead guilty, get the sh*t over with, then get back to it. no trial, no publicity. it's a shame too cause i was real interested in seeing esposito go to trial cause of the info that would come out, but no dice..
I agree ............

a lot of people thought Narducci made the wrong move(which really is possible), that case was beyond questionable and their informant is an absolutely deplorable human being and has been tied to terrorism so you know that sh*ts not playing in an East Coast court...........

and with Esposito we both knew deep down he wasn't going to trial.............

Those West Side guys don't go to trial which goes back to his dad or possibly before..........

matter of fact Im pretty sure theres been at least one guy and possibly more that's been k*lled for going to trial in the last 10-15 years..............

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 06-11-2019 at 08:01 PM..

4 days ago '16        #633
space
space

[video - click to view]

this looks like it could be interesting...............

Rossi's NE accent seems bad and Chazz Palmister doesn't seem like he even attempted at using one.......going to be kinda weird cuz Patriarca Sr had one of the most NE accents in history...........

speaking of Patriarca, Im pretty sure that actually green lit the robbery..........

3 days ago '16        #634
space
space
Mob Still In NJ? 3 Big Organized Crime Cases In 2019
One man allegedly k*lled a crime boss. NJ authorities also have two other cases that allegedly involved two prominent crime families.
By Tom Davis, Patch Staff
Jun 11, 2019 8:22 am ET | Updated Jun 11, 2019 10:53 am ET

"The Sopranos" are long gone but the words "crime family" and "mob" are still popping up in major criminal investigations that continue in New Jersey.

And it wasn't just the arrest of a New York man in Brick Township earlier this year, in connection with the broad-daylight shooting of a reputed Gambino crime boss, that brought attention to something that remains a staple in New Jersey.

Indeed, one ongoing case involves suspects who allegedly have ties to La Cosa Nostra in Philadelphia and New Jersey. Those charged were Carl Chianese of Point Pleasant; Michael Gallicchio of Garfield; and Joseph Servidio of Upper Township, according to court documents.

The three allegedly ran a drug operation that distributed methamphetamine, heroin and fentanyl, according to court documents. Indeed, the court documents even use the words "mob" and "mafia" interchangably with La Cosa Nostra.

Here are the three ongoing cases:

Servidio, Chianese and Gallicchio

Servidio, 59, and the U.S. Attorney's Office have been apparently attempting to hammer out a plea deal before the case goes to trial possibly this year, defense attorney Marco Laracca told nj.com.

But the circulation of the criminal complaint made more news this year, especially since it reads like the script from a movie.

The complaint centers around recorded conversations that led to the bust of the drug operation, and it contains several boasts made by Servidio that allegedly point to his ability to k*ll, his membership in La Cosa Nostra and his ability to get out of trouble:

At one point during a recorded conversation, Servidio allegedly discusses "making my bones" at age 19. The court documents say that the phrase "making bones" signifies committing murder.
The documents also said Servidio was identified as a "made member" or "soldier" of the Philadelphia La Cosa Nostra and that drug trafficking plans were approved with the intent to "broker deals, to make (Phladelphia La Cosa Nostra) money, from a distance, so it can't come back (no evidence directly linked to the Philadelphia La Cosa Nostra)."
Servidio also allegedly said this: "Eighty percent of eyewitneses got the wrong person, 80 percent, they, they look like the person ...so without any other corroborating evidence, you know what I mean, you can even beat that, you know...The things you can't beat are the tapes."
And yet another conversation went like this, noting that Servidio's friend's son had died from a drug overdose: "His wife, when I talked to her, she said, 'You're the only person that ever sold drugs that I love,' " Servidio allegedly quoted her as saying. "I despise people because my son OD'd.' She said 'Joe please stop what you're doing (selling drugs), you hurt people.' "
When another person said, "What's wrong with us?" upon hearing that, Servidio allegedly said: "It's the most money I can make. I like to spend money."

Brick Arrest In k*lling Of Reputed Gambino Mob Boss

Anthony Comello, 24, was taken into custody in March in connection with the shooting death of the reputed boss of the Gambino crime family Francesco Cali, the NYPD confirmed.

The accused k*ller was snatched up by the New York/New Jersey Regional Task Force three days after the mobster known as "Franky Boy" was murdered outside his Staten Island home, according to The New York Daily News.

Comello was taken into custody in Brick, about 50 miles from where he allegedly lured Cali to his death. He lured Cali out by staging a car crash, plowing a pickup truck into the mob boss's parked SUV outside his house, according to NBC4 and The Daily News.

Cali, 53, went out to see what happened and was shot dead in front of his home according to police and reports. He suffered multiple gunshot wounds to the torso and was rushed to Staten Island University North where he was pronounced dead, police said.

Comello later appeared before Superior Court Judge Wendel E. Daniels in Ocean County and flashed his palm, showing writing on his hand. The words "MAGA forever" and other scribbles were visible until a court officer told him to stop, according to tweets from Steven Fabian, an Inside Edition reporter.

Morristown Man Guilty In Mob Gambling Scheme

Five men, including one from Morristown, pleaded guilty this year in connection to a gambling and money laundering scheme connected to the Genovese crime family, New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal recently said.

The five men were charged, in varying combinations, in connection with a loan shark operation that netted $4.7 million in interest, a multi-million dollar offshore gambling ring, an unlicensed check cashing business that made $9 million and enabled money laundering and tax fraud and evasion, Grewal said.

All of the illegal operations went to fund "tribute" payments that went to those higher-up in the Genovese family chain of command.

nothing we already didn't know except for Joey Electric making his bones at 19.......

Ive got the day off, Im going to try to figure it out.........

1 day ago '16        #635
space
space
New Theory Blames Giacalone Family Mob Connections For Unsolved Massacre In Sterling Heights

(WWJ) When a brutal mob-style execution of three happened in April 1985 in quiet Sterling Heights, Michigan, headlines screamed that it was a drug deal gone bad.

Maybe that was premature.

A new investigation revealed in the Original Gangsters podcast, produced by Roberto Boschian of Macomb County and hosted by mob experts and authors James Buccellato and Scott Burnstein, makes a bold claim.

In the Original Gangsters episode, investigator Jim Sanderson, a retired U.S. Treasury agent and author of "Down The Rat Hole," says members of the Detroit Mafia's famous Giacalone crew carried out the massacre -- a murder that allegedly transpired over unpaid loans and one man's "uppity" attitude.

Sanderson has a special reason to find an answer: His brother Fred Sanderson and brother-in-law Gene Mancen were both slain in the attack. Coined The Time Realty Massacre and covered feverishly by the local media, it happened at the corner of 14 Mile and Hoover. Between $100,000 and $200,000 was stolen in the attack.

Mancen, Sanderson and a man named Joe Termine -- who is suspected of being an accidental victim caught in the wrong place at the wrong time -- were each k*lled when they were knocked unconscious by the butt of a gun and shot in the back of the head by a 22-caliber pistol, per reports.

"This is a very quiet bedroom community, not a lot of crime, not a community that has a lot of organized crime," Buccellato said, adding that from day one it had all the earmarks of a mob hit.

Police were led down the wrong road, Sanderson believes, by by the sight of a pile of cocaine left at the scene, which Sanderson believes was planted, and by witnesses who claimed the cause was a drug deal. The truth is much more complicated.

With help from someone in the Sterling Heights Police Department, Sanderson started investigating after he woke on his brother's birthday in 2018 with the remnants of an intense dream and the words "Down the Rat Hole" on his mind. After intense research, he came up with what he believes is an answer to who k*lled his brother and Mancen, both small-time bookmakers.

To get to that point, know that Mancen was backed by Jewish mob gambling chief, Allen "The General" Hilf and Paulie Leggio, a mob-connected felon, who reportedly provided him protection. Leggio and Hilf were members of the Detroit mafia’s Giacalone crew, Sanderson says.

Who are the Giacalones? "The Giacalone brothers, icy taskmaster Anthony (Tony Jack) Giacalone and good-natured, back-slapping Vito (Billy Jack) Giacalone were the Motor City mob’s junkyard dogs and day-to-day overlords from the 1960s into the 2000s, suspected of ordering or personally carrying out a multitude of gangland homicides in their over half-century in the underworld," gangster.com reports.

For awhile, all was good. Then Mancen allegedly borrowed $50,000 from Leggio and couldn't pay it back. The loan was upped to $200,000. He couldn't pay that either.

"Witnesses overheard two separate shouting matches between Mancen and Leggio in the weeks leading up to the triple murder. Leggio screamed into a payphone at Mr. Paul’s Chop House, a popular mob gathering spot on the eastside, “I want my $200,000….. I’ll k*ll your a*s. You obviously don’t understand who you are messing with here. I’ve been to prison before and I don’t care if I go back.”

In another f*ght, Leggio told Mancen he was getting too big for his britches, and said “it’s going to reach a point where I don’t want the money anymore and you don’t want it to reach that point. It’s your life or the money, one or the other,” gangsterreport.com reported.

Leggio's favorite muscle was Robert "Bobby the Animal" LaPuma. "Not someone you want to meet in a dark alley," Burnstein said.

Knowing Leggio and LaPuma were serious threats, Mancen and Sanderson hired a bodyguard nicknamed "Bad News." Bad News took April 3, 1985, off; death, however, did not.

The bodies of Sanderson, Mancen and Termine were found in the Time-Realty building in a triangle position on the floor.

An FBI informant said he saw Leggio give LaPuma $50,000 in cash 48 hours following the massacre. And according to sources, Hilf received Mancen’s sports book from the Giacalones after Mancen was k*lled.

Leggio was called in front of the grand jury, where he pleaded the Fifth Amendment.

He didn't totally get off, though, as he was indicted in March 1988 on a drug and tax fraud case alongside LaPuma. At the time of his arrest, Leggio had been using Little Gene Mancen’s social security number, gansterreport says.

Despite that evidence, no one has ever been charged in the k*llings.

"My brother solved his own murder ..." Sanderson said, breaking down momentarily when he described how Fred had grabbed a nylon off his k*ller. It was clenched in his hand when his body was found.

Years later, with the development of DNA testing, the nylon was connected to a member of the Giacalone crew, Sanderson said.

another day, more Scott Bernstein............

I wish they'd release more Giacalone wiretap transcripts, the ones that have been released are fu*king hilarious..........

even tho theres a lot out there about them I still wish there was more. I don't think you can really get the full picture unless you're from Detroit........same thing with Frankie The bomb.......

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  33
Fat Loss Whatever your Age/ Height/Weight
77 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+66online now  30
Video inside Heavy
32 comments