Animal Kingdom on TNT

most viewed right now
26 comments @thotties

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 years ago '17        #76
216Martyr 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,219 | Props total: 16794 16794
 GroveBoy740 said
Because i forgot, did Catherine ever say straight up say if Pope was Lena's real father? I ask because the church lady after seeing Lena immediately said "oh she has your smile".
it was confirmed in the episode when Pope k*lled her but no i dont think it has ever been said outloud...

But i have the feeling Pope found out after he k*lled Cath. I gotta go back and rewatch the final 2 episodes of season 1

2 years ago '17        #77
216Martyr 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said
That sh*t was too funny when they stuck up the food truck. They didn't think them guys had guns. I don't know about that church job. They probably will find a way to make it work, but something seems off about it to me. Pope is going to fall for the bible study teacher and might not want to do it. Baz is such an as*hole. He throws a fit every time something doesn't go his way. Jay is playing both sides. I wonder who he's really riding with. It seems like he's more with Smurf than his uncles. I'm happy that the one brother got his bar and hopefully at least that goes well.
It's hilarious yet amazing how the writers have completely flipped it to where we the audience have all of the negative feelings for Baz and feel sorry/positive for Pope

But Pope does have a mental disorder so he cant help how crazy he is for the most part. He seems to be way smarter than Pope. And I wonder if the writers will go deeper down the path of exposing Baz for setting up Pope

2 years ago '09        #78
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249 OP
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 7274 7274
Jay at the diner Smurf was too happy lol. I don't know if he's better off with Smurf or his uncles lol. It seems like he's moreso on board with Smurf now. Jay ex girl is super annoying. I hope she dies soon. She's too nosey and a liability. I see maybe Jay or Smurf k*lling her. I'm glad everything going good so far with the bar. I hope at least that does well. I'm curious to see how the thing with the church will go. I'm starting to feel bad for Pope. He seriously needs some help. Plus it seems like the lady from the church likes him, so I wonder how his role will play out in the church scheme.

2 years ago '17        #79
216Martyr 2 heat pts
space
space
Darth Jay has accepted his role on the Dark Side

And Baz is the quintessential definition of a smart dumb person smart in handling his business as far as the jobs, but dumb as fu*k outside of everything else

So easily manipulated, and couldn't even see his side chick comin at him with the textbook dry beg to help her brother to get him to fence that bracelet

Which is probably as hot as a firecracker and might fu*k up the connect after the job is over... I wonder what's so important about that tape in the cigar box

2 years ago '12        #80
GroveBoy740 89 heat pts89
space
space
$4,694 | Props total: 7076 7076
I love this show. I felt like J chose his side after sticking up that diner. I thought Nicky was gonna maybe k*ll herself at the house (maybe by accident) before Craig got there. I see her getting them caught up at some point. Baz and that damn bracelet is probably worth a fortune & somebody definitely looking for that.

2 years ago '06        #81
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 10076 10076
 Kay Kuttah said
That Jay and Smurf Motel scene after the bar heist

I sense some incestuous relations underway
I think they all ran thru Mama Smurf by now

Jay the only one with his sh*t together. He seems like he should be running sh*t, but him and Baz are gonna bump heads.

Calling it now Pope is gonna either k*ll the bible study lady or blow up the church job...

2 years ago '10        #82
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,574 | Props total: 2498 2498
Dope show on eps 5 now

2 years ago '17        #83
216Martyr 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kay Kuttah said

That's been happening since the first episode(She made him strip so she could "wash clothes")

The way the writers are handling this borderline incest sh*t is pretty good

2 years ago '17        #84
216Martyr 2 heat pts
space
space
 GroveBoy740 said
I love this show. I felt like J chose his side after sticking up that diner. I thought Nicky was gonna maybe k*ll herself at the house (maybe by accident) before Craig got there. I see her getting them caught up at some point. Baz and that damn bracelet is probably worth a fortune & somebody definitely looking for that.
Bruh i was waiting for the Mac-10 to go off and k*ll herself on accident Thought Craig was gonna have to dump her body and keep it a secret like Pope doing right now.'

They put too much emphasis on showing that gun...kind of a d*ck tease

2 years ago '13        #85
412Sadom 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,733 | Props total: 3325 3325
 shadydre85 said
Dope show on eps 5 now
Wat season u watching

2 years ago '09        #86
space
space
 Kay Kuttah said

Yeah that's been going on for a while now. She kisses them a little too long in the mouth for me

I hope she never had s*x with her sons

I definitely think she got down with Baz though, since they aren't related.

2 years ago '17        #87
216Martyr 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said
Yeah that's been going on for a while now. She kisses them a little too long in the mouth for me

t*tties look nice tho

2 years ago '09        #88
space
space
 216Martyr said
t*tties look nice tho

2 years ago '06        #89
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 10076 10076
 Ms Ambitious said

216Martyr said
That's been happening since the first episode(She made him strip so she could "wash clothes")

The way the writers are handling this borderline incest sh*t is pretty good
I think that's how she controlled them when they were younger...that also may be why Deran is batting for the other team

2 years ago '17        #90
216Martyr 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kjizzle03 said
I think that's how she controlled them when they were younger...that also may be why Deran is batting for the other team
didnt even think of that

2 years ago '10        #91
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,574 | Props total: 2498 2498
 412Sadom said
Wat season u watching
Im on season 1 bro. Tryi ng to bing this then start season 2

2 years ago '09        #92
space
space
"I can't fu*k you. Isn't that what you want? You better see if Pope and Craig are into it because Baz isn't your real son, so that makes it less interesting."

[pic - click to view]

I knew she probably did make them have s*x with her, but to hear it like that

I felt bad for Deran this episode. I was happy he had a good turn out at the bar though.

Last edited by Ms Ambitious; 06-20-2017 at 09:05 PM..

2 years ago '16        #93
AshMonsta 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,807 | Props total: 3471 3471
 216Martyr said
Darth Jay has accepted his role on the Dark Side

And Baz is the quintessential definition of a smart dumb person smart in handling his business as far as the jobs, but dumb as fu*k outside of everything else

So easily manipulated, and couldn't even see his side chick comin at him with the textbook dry beg to help her brother to get him to fence that bracelet

Which is probably as hot as a firecracker and might fu*k up the connect after the job is over... I wonder what's so important about that tape in the cigar box
Smurf already cut off his fence connect, now he has to rely on her coworker who seems like she's never done an off-the-books job by herself. I think that bracelet's gonna come back and bite him in the a*s.

As for the tapes, they said the old man started recording everything that he remembered and all the sh*t they did together so you KNOW it's about to be some fu*kery w Smurf that that bald headed guy is gonna b interested in.

2 years ago '16        #94
AshMonsta 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,807 | Props total: 3471 3471
 Ms Ambitious said
That sh*t was too funny when they stuck up the food truck. They didn't think them guys had guns. I don't know about that church job. They probably will find a way to make it work, but something seems off about it to me. Pope is going to fall for the bible study teacher and might not want to do it. Baz is such an as*hole. He throws a fit every time something doesn't go his way. Jay is playing both sides. I wonder who he's really riding with. It seems like he's more with Smurf than his uncles. I'm happy that the one brother got his bar and hopefully at least that goes well.
That's why they are the flunkies. They knew those guys were slinging meth out the back of the truck but didn't expect them to have guns.

I think Jay is playing both sides because he's low key smarter than all of them. He gained their trust after giving them the heads up about the fed job and getting them out of that jam @ the brewery. Now, instead of them keeping an eye on him, they're breaking off into little cliques and that makes it easier to manipulate one side without the others knowing. Keep them f*ghting amongst themselves so they don't even see him snaking around.

& Yea I really want Deran's bar thing to work out. He seems passionate about it and it's legit. It's a good move for him but I know somehow...some way, dumb a*s Craig is gonna fu*k it up. He'll probably start selling and using drugs there and get them caught up. Smh

2 years ago '09        #95
space
space
 AshMonsta said
That's why they are the flunkies. They knew those guys were slinging meth out the back of the truck but didn't expect them to have guns.

I think Jay is playing both sides because he's low key smarter than all of them. He gained their trust after giving them the heads up about the fed job and getting them out of that jam @ the brewery. Now, instead of them keeping an eye on him, they're breaking off into little cliques and that makes it easier to manipulate one side without the others knowing. Keep them f*ghting amongst themselves so they don't even see him snaking around.

& Yea I really want Deran's bar thing to work out. He seems passionate about it and it's legit. It's a good move for him but I know somehow...some way, dumb a*s Craig is gonna fu*k it up. He'll probably start selling and using drugs there and get them caught up. Smh
Yeah I don't know why they were acting like they wouldn't have a gun, especially if they were selling drugs out the truck.

Yeah he's definitely smarter than them. I just hope he's playing Smurf as well. Smurf is smart as hell don't get me wrong, but she's only really looking out for herself in the process. I'm glad she's showing him the business. I know the other guys like the thrill of the jobs that they do, but they need to be smart and start thinking about life after the jobs because they won't get away with that sh*t for long. Setting up the fake tenants for her business to be able to clean her money is smart as hell though.

I was thinking that Craig would fu*k up Deran's bar somehow too because of drugs. Like go get high in the car lol. I'm glad Deran is trying to do everything by the book. I hope he stays doing that.

2 years ago '12        #96
GroveBoy740 89 heat pts89
space
space
$4,694 | Props total: 7076 7076
Pope starting to feel more guilt every time that he sees Lena. He gonna tell bible study girl about what he did and she's gonna rat him out.

Glad Pope said something to Baz about going to see his daughter.

Definitely thought they were gonna pull a job at the construction site.

Craig gonna fu*k that bar situation up. He gonna end up fu*king & dissing that bartender, Nicky gonna get pissed & start talking.

Jay thought that hoe was gonna change her ways for a second. Nope still on Craig's d*ck.

2 years ago '09        #97
space
space
 GroveBoy740 said
Pope starting to feel more guilt every time that he sees Lena. He gonna tell bible study girl about what he did and she's gonna rat him out.

Glad Pope said something to Baz about going to see his daughter.

Definitely thought they were gonna pull a job at the construction site.

Craig gonna fu*k that bar situation up. He gonna end up fu*king & dissing that bartender, Nicky gonna get pissed & start talking.

Jay thought that hoe was gonna change her ways for a second. Nope still on Craig's d*ck.
Pope loved Catherine and he really didn't want to do that sh*t. Idk why she would steal money and talk to the police anyway knowing how their family is. When he was choking her, you could tell he really didn't want to do that sh*t. I was thiking the same thing about the lady in bible study. I was thinking he would run his mouth and she would either go to the police and he would have to k*ll her or the family would find out he talked to her and they would make him k*ll her. I don't see it ending well for her lol

I don't see it ending well for Nicky either

2 years ago '17        #98
216Martyr 2 heat pts
space
space
Didnt expect them to address that elephant in the room so head on like that

Deran all but told Smurf that he's gay because of her

I really do believe that Pope is actually a good dude but his mental illness is the reason why he wasnt able to be far ahead in life

And i really aint in to skinny white chicks but that one that craig smashed in the office was nice

2 years ago '17        #99
216Martyr 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said
Pope loved Catherine and he really didn't want to do that sh*t. Idk why she would steal money and talk to the police anyway knowing how their family is. When he was choking her, you could tell he really didn't want to do that sh*t. I was thiking the same thing about the lady in bible study. I was thinking he would run his mouth and she would either go to the police and he would have to k*ll her or the family would find out he talked to her and they would make him k*ll her. I don't see it ending well for her lol

I don't see it ending well for Nicky either
#sad #fakenews that Smurf putout there to make it seem like she was bad.

Smurf found that Black Simp cop's card In Cath's house or something like that. So she pretended that money was stolen and some other sh*t to get Pope to "take care of things"

2 years ago '09        #100
space
space
 216Martyr said
#sad #fakenews that Smurf putout there to make it seem like she was bad.

Smurf found that Black Simp cop's card In Cath's house or something like that. So she pretended that money was stolen and some other sh*t to get Pope to "take care of things"
Catherine really stole money from her lol. The money was behind the washer or some sh*t and Catherine didn't put the machine back right and that's how Smurf knew she stole the money. It was in the second to last episode of last season.

Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  31
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-46online now  18
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
226 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy