This is most of us at gas stations.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #126
iswerve 197 heat pts197
space
space
$6,995 | Props total: 13687 13687
 Sub Crazy said
Yo.

This sh*t is so true. I be crying laughing when n*ggas go in the gas station and buy $5 worth when that sh*t is $2.65 a gallon.

Where the fu*k you goin bruh bruh ?
just enough to get back home

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #127
Harlequin 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 476 476
 THEINFAMOUS said
I know exactly where that gas station is at been there plenty of times on the late night.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #128
Pretty Tone 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,191 | Props total: 23577 23577
Half the time i just point at my point

2 weeks ago '04        #129
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 2137 2137
Gospel

2 weeks ago '11        #130
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,766 | Props total: 8291 8291
 Cheeze014 said
I pay inside even with plastic. Don't trust them pumps. I've seen plenty of news stories about those skimmers
 Razor Ramon said
Cash is King....u may learn da hard way....skimmers everywhere
shid, they can skim from VISA pockets all they want. I aint going in
[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #131
RIPrjacks23 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,006 | Props total: 7530 7530
A bunch of lame a*s individuals in here saying "yall still going in the store" "I have paid for gas in cash in years" "you broke you ain't got no card" ......

Attention to lame a*s individuals, unless you just started driving or you ain't never owned a car or bought any gas, we have all done exactly what the OP pic says at one time or another, lames a*s clowns..
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #132
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 4008 4008
 Cheeze014 said
I pay inside even with plastic. Don't trust them pumps. I've seen plenty of news stories about those skimmers
Skimmers 100% of the time can be removed. For any ATM simply grab the swiper and see if it can be removed. If you get any movement get the hell away.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #133
Dickhead 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 2805 2805
 jiggyfresh1 said
Bro I was just there the last few weeks . It was only in the upper 80s and 90s for the most part, then hit 100 last week, but I still got a heat rash out there .

Then mfs had the nerve to say i got lucky cuz its normally 100 every day by then . Couldnt wait to get home to this 74 degrees.

I gotta go back in 3 weeks though. Hope I don't catch that 120 degree heat.
You will

2 weeks ago '17        #134
lostkauze47 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,046 | Props total: 2370 2370
 boxed said

aint pumpin no gas in Jersey
Oregon too

2 weeks ago '16        #135
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,709 | Props total: 3262 3262
 Sub Crazy said
Not at $2.65 a gallon.

Unless you drive the meanest hybrid.
Yes at 2.65. My car shows me my miles before and after I pump gas

$5 is close to two gallons. Let me ask you do you use more then two gallons going back and forth to work and the grocery store? In one day?

2 weeks ago '09        #136
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,411 | Props total: 1518 1518
 bmack940 said
Lol. You lucky he ain’t come from behind the counter with the shotty
It's NYC stores employees don't carry guns like that.

2 weeks ago '04        #137
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,627 | Props total: 7373 7373
How tf did I for real laugh at this thread this morning before work , left home went to the gas station ...

I DID THIS SAME EXACT sh*t

I was dying lmaooo

2 weeks ago '09        #138
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,411 | Props total: 1518 1518
 eleetmatt said
Yo, I'm a manager at sheetz and this kinda sh*t happens all the time. It's usually the employees fault, I'd say about 75% of the time. Usually the person who swiped, and the person who paid cash, will come in at about the same time so the person with the card just pays for say their whole 20, i put the $6 they already pumped on the one it was supposed to be on, then the card person will pump 14 and i refund the 6 so the register is good. Sometimes we gotta just take a loss though, sh*t happens. Aint calling no police over some accidental sh*t
Bro, honestly if I walked in and the cashier was calm and like "listen there's was a mistake and here's what happened..." I probably would have have the guy the 6 but when I walked in and her was telling me I owe him money I was like nah bruh you got the wrong one
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #139
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,303 | Props total: 8290 8290
 Cheeze014 said
hell yeah i've been skimmered before

dude was smart, he literally cloned my debit card and made purchases under a 10-mile radius, which didn't launch any alarm

dude went to Gamestop, Walmart, bought a bunch of crap and even got money from an ATM

if you use it outside make sure that the authenticity sticker is on the card reader (between the card reader and the unit it's connected to) and NEVER USE A DEBIT TRANSACTION. Only credit. My dumb a*s entered my PIN on a skimmer and that shiet read everything, which was how he was able to clone my card

thankfully the bank reimbursed everything, but the phucker got away
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #140
deadlift 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 11892 11892
 THEINFAMOUS said
The dog scene was the best part lmaoooooo. n*gga said German shepherd

2 weeks ago '11        #141
darealvelle 105 heat pts105
space
space
$9,235 | Props total: 8558 8558
Are the skimmers only at them janky a*s gas stations like citgo or would they be at quiktrip?

2 weeks ago '05        #142
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,275 | Props total: 4030 4030
 Itsjustmefools said
Yes at 2.65. My car shows me my miles before and after I pump gas

$5 is close to two gallons. Let me ask you do you use more then two gallons going back and forth to work and the grocery store? In one day?
Probably not.

But I still think it is really retarded to get $5 worth and keep running back. Yeah it’s enough to get back home, but n*ggas do more sh*t than that.

I guess $5 is wonderful if you sell drugs and don’t go more than 5 blocks outside of your address. Or work within a mile of your house.

2 weeks ago '19        #143
JamesFranco 32 heat pts32
space
space
$613 | Props total: 1804 1804
I drive a solar powered Tesla so I never had these problems

2 weeks ago '13        #144
eleetmatt 4 heat pts
space
space
$943 | Props total: 1013 1013
 jasperfect said
Bro, honestly if I walked in and the cashier was calm and like "listen there's was a mistake and here's what happened..." I probably would have have the guy the 6 but when I walked in and her was telling me I owe him money I was like nah bruh you got the wrong one
Hell yeah i feel you. Those middle eastern dudes are like j00s, all about that dollar. They definitely could have approached you differently. Bad business like sh*t on their part. Clearly he didn't know what to do or how to handle that situation in a conducive manner or he would have just done what i usually do. The dude clearly needs to learn how to approach situations at his own business. I know he aint tryna get laid out in his home court, lol

2 weeks ago '16        #145
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,709 | Props total: 3262 3262
 Sub Crazy said
Probably not.

But I still think it is really retarded to get $5 worth and keep running back. Yeah it’s enough to get back home, but n*ggas do more sh*t than that.

I guess $5 is wonderful if you sell drugs and don’t go more than 5 blocks outside of your address. Or work within a mile of your house.
I gotten five before when I left my wallet at home or needed to stretch my money or topping off my tank or filling a gas tank. sh*t happens. No need to judge

2 weeks ago '09        #146
TraV 79 heat pts79
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 3699 3699
 Kno said

Damn you guys must be pumping gas in some fu*ked up neighborhoods if you can't swipe your card without a risk of your CC being ran up.

I've been driving for 12 years in all kinds of places good bad and ugly and that hasn't happened to me once.
sh*t fu*king happened to me 3 times.

In a variety of places too, not just the hood.

2 weeks ago '09        #147
TraV 79 heat pts79
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 3699 3699
 flav said
hell yeah i've been skimmered before

dude was smart, he literally cloned my debit card and made purchases under a 10-mile radius, which didn't launch any alarm

dude went to Gamestop, Walmart, bought a bunch of crap and even got money from an ATM

if you use it outside make sure that the authenticity sticker is on the card reader (between the card reader and the unit it's connected to) and NEVER USE A DEBIT TRANSACTION. Only credit. My dumb a*s entered my PIN on a skimmer and that shiet read everything, which was how he was able to clone my card

thankfully the bank reimbursed everything, but the phucker got away

Same sh*t happened to me. Twice, I got caught at gas stations. But the other time, a n*gga thought he was safe in Gamestop until I lookup later and see charges from Gamestop 2-3 fu*king states over
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #148
chillyboy 
space
space
$228 | Props total: 823 823
I always remember the number by a*sociating it with a athlete lol always works for me. Sometimes i pull up to 8 in honor of frobe bean.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+125online now  10
Video inside “While yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Game Theory: YOUTUBE IS KILLING GAMING!!!
47 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
311 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy