Better Villain: Ledger as Joker or Brolin as Thanos?

most viewed right now
+50  146
44 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Ledger's Joker or Brolin's Thanos
Ledger's Joker 146 66.97%
Brolin's Thanos 72 33.03%
Voters: 218. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #101
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 5225 5225
 Comicsnow said
(me)

Before this get confused for me saying heath not talented he is , it's just the way he portrayed joker essentially was what happens when you see a crack head get arrested in certain neighborhoods , so he had a lot of people to draw inspiration from , that resonated more with people who never saw anything like that

My bad I'm mad tired so I might've rambled but .. I'm not editing

Basically Jamie fox portrayal of Ray Charles
( erratic moving and talking former addict)
Is Oscar worthy an amazing portrayal but if Jamie made that up he a genius , instead her a really good actor
, as is heath
Dawg. This statement proves my point. Jamie Foxx is a genius for that role. Ray Charles probably couldnt even play himself that well. Just like I'm saying about Heath Ledger. sh*t, if the Joker was real, he would watch Heath Ledger's Joker and take tips.

And you rebuttal everything i said with just "what ifs". I'm not talking about a crackhead or baser. But you since you want to go there...it's only once in a lifetime that you will meet a crackhead that's smart, menacing, dark, yet charismatic and charming at a corner store. Matter of fact, anywhere is a once in a lifetime.

I'm talking in context of The Joker being a real person. Not a crackhead that has the same personality as him (and i'm not talking about the guy in the video).

Now you're comparing Heath Ledger's artistry to that of an everyday crackhead....lol wow...Boxden never ceases to amaze me lol

2 weeks ago '14        #102
Comicsnow 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,217 | Props total: 13136 13136
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Dawg. This statement proves my point. Jamie Foxx is a genius for that role. Ray Charles probably couldnt even play himself that well. Just like I'm saying about Heath Ledger. sh*t, if the Joker was real, he would watch Heath Ledger's Joker and take tips.

And you rebuttal everything i said with just "what ifs". I'm not talking about a crackhead or baser. But you since you want to go there...it's only once in a lifetime that you will meet a crackhead that's smart, menacing, dark, yet charismatic and charming at a corner store. Matter of fact, anywhere is a once in a lifetime.

I'm talking in context of The Joker being a real person. Not a crackhead that has the same personality as him (and i'm not talking about the guy in the video).

Now you're comparing Heath Ledger's artistry to that of an everyday crackhead....lol wow...Boxden never ceases to amaze me lol
If jamie fox is a genius for memorizing the mannerisms of someone else then these n*ggas are geniuses

[video - click to view]

And he is a genius , not talented or good at his craft but genius

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

So I'm sure if you had a top 5 of comedians its gona be a bunch of impressionist

Also Not his artistry , his depiction because all the nuances of joker is crackhead mannerisms

Oh I'm gona pour out the champagne then drink , genius,

And I dont like arguing against ledger cuz I like the movie and his depiction was it oscar worthy sure was it genius... nah

2 weeks ago '07        #103
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,175 | Props total: 6391 6391
Endgame Thanos ruined the aura Infinity War Thanos had created.

Joker, either way. Both as a villian and as portrayed by their respective actors.

Joker is the greatest comic book villain, period.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #104
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 5225 5225
 Comicsnow said
If jamie fox is a genius for memorizing the mannerisms of someone else then these n*ggas are geniuses

And he is a genius , not talented or good at his craft but genius

So I'm sure if you had a top 5 of comedians its gona be a bunch of impressionist

Also Not his artistry , his depiction because all the nuances of joker is crackhead mannerisms

Oh I'm gona pour out the champagne then drink , genius,

And I dont like arguing against ledger cuz I like the movie and his depiction was it oscar worthy sure was it genius... nah
Man thatís messed up how you taking away the artistry of acting. Thatís some hard to do sh*t and I know nothing about acting except from what Iíve heard. Like method acting. That takes precision, practice, and a bit of high intelligence to pull off. Just because their comedians donít mean they didnít go home and practice everyday.

I guess you talking about Stephen Hawking type sh*t or Albert Einstein. Them n*ggas didnít know everything either! I bet they ainít know how to shoot dice or play spades. Anybody can learn with the capacity to want to learn anything a ďgeniusĒ knows. Whether itís science or street sh*t or method acting. Yeah you got savants but they donít know how to cope with people...some. But majority are recluse. Whereís the genius in that?

Thereís also different types of intelligences, like emotional intelligence. Mine might be higher than Neil de Grasse Tysonís cuz I feel people better where he just might know how to work a math problem better than me.

Everybody has their own genius. No genius is better than the other cuz itís always something somebody donít know about. And they probably suck at it if they tried.

2 weeks ago '18        #105
Thanos 1 heat pts
space
space
$769 | Props total: 1190 1190
The disrespect

2 weeks ago '14        #106
Comicsnow 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,217 | Props total: 13136 13136
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Man thatís messed up how you taking away the artistry of acting. Thatís some hard to do sh*t and I know nothing about acting except from what Iíve heard. Like method acting. That takes precision, practice, and a bit of high intelligence to pull off. Just because their comedians donít mean they didnít go home and practice everyday.

I guess you talking about Stephen Hawking type sh*t or Albert Einstein. Them n*ggas didnít know everything either! I bet they ainít know how to shoot dice or play spades. Anybody can learn with the capacity to want to learn anything a ďgeniusĒ knows. Whether itís science or street sh*t or method acting. Yeah you got savants but they donít know how to cope with people...some. But majority are recluse. Whereís the genius in that?

Thereís also different types of intelligences, like emotional intelligence. Mine might be higher than Neil de Grasse Tysonís cuz I feel people better where he just might know how to work a math problem better than me.

Everybody has their own genius. No genius is better than the other cuz itís always something somebody donít know about. And they probably suck at it if they tried.
Fam .... what we doin here , think of how much time we wasted on this conversation , you seem like a good dude so ima just agree to disagree

What should matter is we both agree it's a top movie and a top performance in the genre anything else is time we could be tellin jokes or be in that section
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #107
Thanos 1 heat pts
space
space
$769 | Props total: 1190 1190
 CosbySweater said
You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me, that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist. I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then... With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. A grateful universe.

- Thanos

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #108
SiKaS1 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,184 | Props total: 1138 1138
The infatuation folks have with the joker is comical... yíall weenies were easily moved by the character because yíall fantasize about being ďa no phuck given individualĒ

Shows how pathetic some of yíall really are. Weirdos

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  47
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
177 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+105online now  33
Video inside ďWhile yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-19online now  25
Jun 24 - Home Depot co-founder: Bernie Sanders is the 'enemy of every entrepre..
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
305 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy