Marvel's Avengers: A-Day Official Trailer

most viewed right now
+33  65
73 comments @sports
most viewed right now
34 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '05        #76
Micheal C. Will 33 heat pts33
space
space
$31,812 | Props total: 30017 30017
 CALViiiN said
these hoes ainít tell us if itís a JL, Superman, or Batman game!!!

Itís been... 4yrs since Arkham knight

green arrow would be cool
This rumor leaked a couple weeks back. I hope its true.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 06-11-2019 at 01:36 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '05        #77
HiRolliN 111 heat pts111
space
space
$21,747 | Props total: 4386 4386
 r.burgundy said
Which clip was the gameplay?
there is 2-3 second clips spread out threw the video showing 3rd person view of each characters game play
+2   

5 days ago '14        #78
B Murda 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 2352 2352
Dont know how i feel about this yet. Just hope the game mechanics are on point and it actually feels like you're the character you're using.

Isnt this supposed to have an online mode too?

5 days ago '14        #79
B Murda 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 HiRolliN said
ya we only know of the spider man details that MCU got for the movies(3 solo movies and cameos) but no side deal details that sony might of got from the MCU to keep spider man exclusive to PS4 video games.

this game is also releasing on PC to, so that type of deal would take away spider man on the PC version to.
The exclusive deal is only for movies. Video game spiderman is owned by Marvel.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #80
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$37,136 | Props total: 51591 51591
Caps suit is trash. Other than that, sh*t looks good
+1   

5 days ago '14        #81
dublos 
space
space
$873 | Props total: 894 894
Game looks like its got potential but man those character models need work. Certainly hoping they will look better on final release.
+1   

5 days ago '06        #82
Jhnnyblz427 198 heat pts198
space
space
$41,971 | Props total: 33584 33584
 Mumbletaker said
Not really feeling this one right now. Hopefully some game play footage will change my mind. Like others have said, Spidey PS4 and the Arkham games set the bar high. Maybe too high...
Just started playing Spidy like two weeks ago... sh*t is fu*king crack! im mad late to the game
+2   

5 days ago '04        #83
jholla31 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 1160 1160
 cold_young_thug said
I've played games long enough to know when a game is good enough to show off, it is. Why wouldnt they put a gameplay loop up?

AND WHERE THE fu*k IS ROCKSTEADY? IM SICK OF THIS sh*t. fu*k THIS MARVEL CRAP WHERE IS OUR SUPERMAN GAME?
It's called dragonball z kakorot lmao

5 days ago '04        #84
NBA Brawler 123 heat pts123
space
space
$18,538 | Props total: 4062 4062
 iswerve said
so they couldn't get the actors from the movies???

im not impressed, it looks basic af
Its not connected to the MCU so no they can't use the likeness of the actors.

4 days ago '07        #85
Bkjj11 4159 heat pts4159
space
space
$104,638 | Props total: 99420 99420
Looks nice

4 days ago '15        #86
SouthsideNori 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,793 | Props total: 16599 16599
 Scorpz said
The city n vechiles look dope n gameplay could be good but damn these character models are a*s wtf..
I dont see the hate for them.

Black widow face is a lil chubby but I can get used to that she ain't gotta be bad as Scarlett.

Thor and Banner look good.

Tony definitely needs a remodel tho and Cap needs a new suit that sh*t is trash
+2   

4 days ago '04        #87
Wizzarino 
space
space
$16,123 | Props total: 4696 4696
Gaaaaaahhhhdamn this looks so dope...

Might have to be a day one cop...

+1   

4 days ago '16        #88
Boogersugar 56 heat pts56
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 19047 19047
 Phenom354 said
I'm sure they could have. They probably chose not to.
They probably couldn't have. All of those actors are getting insane checks right now after having been MCU draws for a decade plus. They can't afford to put all of them in a video game, they probably wouldn't make it back.

4 days ago '05        #89
HiRolliN 111 heat pts111
space
space
$21,747 | Props total: 4386 4386
 B Murda said
The exclusive deal is only for movies. Video game spiderman is owned by Marvel.
if the video game is owned by marvel then why is the spider man game exclusive to playstation???? if marvel/disney wanted to maximize profits it would of released on all platforms consoles and pc

which is why i said we dont know what type of deal sony made to marvel to get spider man exclusive to the playstation

4 days ago '04        #90
marcchrome 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,230 | Props total: 5848 5848
The voice actors are a*s.......straight up.

4 days ago '05        #91
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,103 | Props total: 8436 8436
 Micheal C. Will said
This rumor leaked a couple weeks back. I hope its true.

you would think these devs would be smart and listen to these dream rumours and give us what the fu*k were all wanting. like the TMNT rumour before. n*ggas would k*ll for these sh*ts yet they gave us that sh*tty tank batman game as a finale? FOH
+1   

4 days ago '05        #92
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
 1Oh said
Folks are gonna have to learn to divorce from the movies when they see Marvel characters in different mediums of entertainment.

I understand that alot ppl were first introduced to these characters thru the movies, and that these movies were extremely popular, but these characters didnt start on the silver screen.

Different artists draw Avengers comics all the time and they look different. Different Avengers cartoons are created all the time and they hire different voice actors.

What I do think we will get in the Avengers game are MCU alternate costumes to unlock, just like what Spiderman PS4 did.
ima comic fan first, sh*t im DC>>Marvel, but I love both. to not use the hollywood actors we've been accustom to for the last decade, yet give us THAT MCU avengers team is a cheap a*s fu*kin cop out.

4 days ago '17        #93
1Oh 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,745 | Props total: 18927 18927
 Muggz said
ima comic fan first, sh*t im DC>>Marvel, but I love both. to not use the hollywood actors we've been accustom to for the last decade, yet give us THAT MCU avengers team is a cheap a*s fu*kin cop out.
What is "THAT MCU Avengers team" exactly?..

Ironman, Cap, Hulk, Thor, Widow, & Hawkeye right? .. yet I dont see Hawkeye in this videogame trailer.

So with that information in mind, as a comicbook fan you should already know to throw the MCU out the window as a measuring stick & gold standard that this game should abide by; This isn't a MCU game, this is a Marvel game.

Niccas ain't have all this smoke for Spiderman PS4 or the Arkham games to live & die by their movies. But with Avengers, it's such a crime now to create a videogame and not hire all the actors from their current films; as if Marvel ever made niccas that promise that they would make this game based specifically on the films.

The levels of entitlement fans have nowadays is wild.
+1   

4 days ago '14        #94
B Murda 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 HiRolliN said
if the video game is owned by marvel then why is the spider man game exclusive to playstation???? if marvel/disney wanted to maximize profits it would of released on all platforms consoles and pc

which is why i said we dont know what type of deal sony made to marvel to get spider man exclusive to the playstation
I didn't say the video game is owned by Marvel I said the RIGHTS to spider man game is ownee by Marvel.

Marvel went to Sony and asked them to make a game about one of the Marvel characters. Sony then went to Insomniac (the studio that made the game) and let them choose whichever character they wanted, which happened to be spider man.

At least thats how it was described by the community manager for the studio on their reddit page
https://www.reddit.com/r/InsomniacGames/comments/9x5z0s/comment/e9sqx6m

Sony did not have exclusive rights, it was just a decision by Marvel to go to Sony for this particular Marvel game and as you might guess, Sony is not gonna publish a game and let it be on other platforms.

4 days ago '07        #95
iswerve 196 heat pts196
space
space
$6,955 | Props total: 13554 13554
insomniac and rocksteady should be the only ones allowed to make superhero games from now on
+2   

4 days ago '05        #96
Muggz 12 heat pts12
space
space
 1Oh said
What is "THAT MCU Avengers team" exactly?..

Ironman, Cap, Hulk, Thor, Widow, & Hawkeye right? .. yet I dont see Hawkeye in this videogame trailer.

So with that information in mind, as a comicbook fan you should already know to throw the MCU out the window as a measuring stick & gold standard that this game should abide by; This isn't a MCU game, this is a Marvel game.

Niccas ain't have all this smoke for Spiderman PS4 or the Arkham games to live & die by their movies. But with Avengers, it's such a crime now to create a videogame and not hire all the actors from their current films; as if Marvel ever made niccas that promise that they would make this game based specifically on the films.

The levels of entitlement fans have nowadays is wild.
Hawkeye was in Infinity War?
And barely in the first avengers, keep reaching. This is the CORE MCU avengers team FOH

This donít look like sh*t next to Arkham asylum or city, and those games are how old? An this ainít out for another year? Wow

4 days ago '18        #97
Illmatic826z 46 heat pts46
space
space
$972 | Props total: 4066 4066
Oh GTFOH

fu*k this trailer and anybody who loves it.

Those fu*kers made a movie trailer with NO GAMEPLAY

I’m
Not even mad at them they know their fans are dumb enough to watch their corny a*s movies again again and again

Now they are switching to the video games to milk those tried a*s storylines

They just pulled of the same sh*t madden did y’all remember this?

[video - click to view]

Had every hyped the fu*ked up then when the game came out it looked like this

[video - click to view]

I can’t be mad at the industry for pimping yousl*ts

But damn how many times are y’all gonna fall for the same sh*t?

Dope trailers and trash game play

Last edited by Illmatic826z; 06-12-2019 at 12:05 PM..

4 days ago '17        #98
1Oh 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,745 | Props total: 18927 18927
 Muggz said
Hawkeye was in Infinity War?
And barely in the first avengers, keep reaching. This is the CORE MCU avengers team FOH

This don’t look like sh*t next to Arkham asylum or city, and those games are how old? An this ain’t out for another year? Wow
Was the nicca on the poster of the 1st Avengers movie or not?

[pic - click to view]

Who's the nicca with the bow & arrow with all the other Avengers in this hero shot?

[pic - click to view]

Hawkeye ain't a core MCU Avenger tho right

Why is a 40 yr old Hank Pym in this game if this a MCU Avengers videogame?

[pic - click to view]

It's almost like they're pulling from the comicbooks, and the films, for inspiration to create their own original story.

And I dont give a damn that the Arkham games looks better than the Avengers game, because I actually agree with you that they do. The argument is, stop comparing every damn thing Marvel to the MCU. The MCU isn't the bible to all things Marvel comics.

Marvel heads aren't crying that Cap doesn't look like Chris Evans and Hawkeye is missing, its yall new MCU niccas.

Last edited by 1Oh; 06-12-2019 at 12:48 PM..

4 days ago '17        #99
YAYO101 
space
space
$3,965 | Props total: 10471 10471

[pic - click to view]

Naw that aint it Square Enix/Crystal Dynamics!

Have a feeling this game will be delayed...A Few Times!

Last edited by YAYO101; 06-12-2019 at 02:23 PM..

4 days ago '06        #100
TreZ 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,395 | Props total: 3913 3913
so no gameplay videos?? i thought they were going to have a demo on the floor?

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  18
Fat Loss Whatever your Age/ Height/Weight
76 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+205online now  16
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos
112 comments
1 day ago