Jun 12 - Vote 4 Joe Biden..he promises to CURE CANCER!!!

most viewed right now
+33  69
73 comments @sports
most viewed right now
34 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '17        #1
326 page views
29 comments

quarter 138 heat pts138
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 4078 4078
Jun 12 - Vote 4 Joe Biden..he promises to CURE CANCER!!!

This is BIG!! I think all of us should support Biden now
+1   

29 comments for "Jun 12 - Vote 4 Joe Biden..he promises to CURE CANCER!!!"

4 days ago '19        #2
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 9321 9321
Dude is like a half of a notch better then hilary

+2   

4 days ago '17        #3
quarter 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
@:25 sounds like he's bout to tell a lie..but u gotta vote for him to get that lol
+2   

4 days ago '19        #4
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$623 | Props total: 517 517
Why didnt he push for this while being VP?
+2   

4 days ago '06        #5
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$25,992 | Props total: 41837 41837
 PrezTrump said
Yup!! Go support PREDATOR JOE!! BX full of pedos and rapists

Deeznutz alias
+1   

4 days ago '18        #6
Lord God 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,159 | Props total: 25231 25231
 Hotep11 said
He did.

Since the launch of the White House Cancer Moonshot, Vice President Biden, the Cancer Moonshot Task Force, and the Blue Ribbon Panel of experts have engaged thousands of cancer patients and their caregivers, clinicians, health organizations, advocacy groups, researchers, technologists, industry leaders, and more across America in support of achieving our bold mission.

The Vice President has brought a new urgency to the Federal government efforts to f*ght cancer, and forged new partnerships and created new programs and policies. Individuals and organizations throughout the private sector have also stepped up to the charge, forming new partnerships to defy the bounds of innovation. And people everywhere – throughout the nation and the world – have stepped up to tell us how they #CanServe in support of ending cancer as we know it.

[pic - click to view]

Can also check out
+4   

4 days ago '08        #7
Solitary Genius 56 heat pts56
space
space
$8,670 | Props total: 5388 5388
this is who black people are going to get nominated

[video - click to view]

tellin you now and it's sad, we're going no where

4 days ago '18        #8
Juliette DaBlok 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 11289 11289
 PrezTrump said
Nope not even close
Thanks for at least admitting to be an Alias
+4   

4 days ago '12        #9
Ragobeer 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 4300 4300
What if Trump comes out and retorts with....I will cure AIDS in my next term
+4   

4 days ago '06        #10
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$25,992 | Props total: 41837 41837
 Juliette DaBlok said
Thanks for at least admitting to be an Alias
Lol it’s definitely him

Nobody else has ever used “Libby” as an insult on here lol
+2   

4 days ago '18        #11
Turfaholic3 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 5655 5655
They already got the cure. They're slowly starting to rollout the major cures. I saw a 8 week hep c cure last night on TV. HIV can be suppressed to the point a person isn't contagious with one pill. They lowkey changing the medical game.
+1   

4 days ago '17        #12
quarter 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
 Turfaholic3 said
They already got the cure. They're slowly starting to rollout the major cures. I saw a 8 week hep c cure last night on TV. HIV can be suppressed to the point a person isn't contagious with one pill. They lowkey changing the medical game.
ok no need to vote for him

4 days ago '12        #13
OldBusiness 180 heat pts180
space
space
$29,985 | Props total: 53000 53000
 Solitary Genius said
this is who black people are going to get nominated

tellin you now and it's sad, we're going no where
Pretty racist. No we black people wont be getting him elected. If he gets elected then a minority wont be the deciding factor.

Its so hard for you to admit caucasians liked Barack/Biden lol. Record breaking caucasian women was the reason Barack/Biden won before anything else

I dont support Biden and i think hes sh*t. But your sweeping generalization of blacks as if we are some monolith shows your true colors.

If "all black people" can get a democrat elected...howcome Trumps in office?

I didnt vote for Hilary. Start there
+2   

4 days ago '12        #14
space
space
 Hotep11 said
The guy spent about 40% of his time as VP f*ghting for cancer patients like his son. Hes part of the reason ACA had so many protections for cancer patients that republicans and lobbyist wanted removed.

In fact since leaving office hes been on a national tour and has visited over 40 cancer clinics since the start of the year.

I think he would make a terrible president. But i also think what hes f*ghting for in regards to cancer is pretty amazing

Hes gotten bipartisan support since cancer doesnt care if you vote republican or democrat. Your dumbass and @ 's dumbass tried to politicize cancer lol

4 days ago '07        #16
justblazedown3 
space
space
$1,692 | Props total: 1686 1686
 OldBusiness said
The guy spent about 40% of his time as VP f*ghting for cancer patients like his son. Hes part of the reason ACA had so many protections for cancer patients that republicans and lobbyist wanted removed.

In fact since leaving office hes been on a national tour and has visited over 40 cancer clinics since the start of the year.

I think he would make a terrible president. But i also think what hes f*ghting for in regards to cancer is pretty amazing

Hes gotten bipartisan support since cancer doesnt care if you vote republican or democrat. Your dumbass and @ 's dumbass tried to politicize cancer lol
He along with others served up Barry Seal to the Cartels hitmen so he couldn't out all their involvement in smuggling cocaine and Drug running during the 80s and 90s!

[pic - click to view]

+1   

4 days ago '12        #17
space
space
 justblazedown3 said
He along with others served up Barry Seal to the Cartels hitmen so he couldn't out all their involvement in smuggling cocaine and Drug running during the 80s and 90s!

[pic - click to view]

Sounds like youre describing the cia, fbi, joe biden, the democrats and the republicans, hell America as a whole

You really arent saying anything since i pointed out how the guys sh*t and unfit for president, but i suppose you needed to post a talking point and image lol

P.s. you got your Talking points confused lol

Last edited by OldBusiness; 06-12-2019 at 02:06 PM..

4 days ago '09        #18
59fifty 4 heat pts
space
space
$31,188 | Props total: 21980 21980
Weed cures cancer, so just legalize weed
+2   

4 days ago '07        #19
justblazedown3 
space
space
 59fifty said
Weed cures cancer, so just legalize weed

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '07        #20
justblazedown3 
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Sounds like youre describing the cia, fbi, joe biden, the democrats and the republicans, hell America as a whole

You really arent saying anything since i pointed out how the guys sh*t and unfit for president, but i suppose you needed to post a talking point and image lol

P.s. you got your Talking points confused lol
My bad, guess I'm not allowed to share my opinion on here huh?

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '08        #21
Solitary Genius 56 heat pts56
space
space
$8,670 | Props total: 5388 5388
 OldBusiness said
Pretty racist. No we black people wont be getting him elected. If he gets elected then a minority wont be the deciding factor.

Its so hard for you to admit caucasians liked Barack/Biden lol. Record breaking caucasian women was the reason Barack/Biden won before anything else

I dont support Biden and i think hes sh*t. But your sweeping generalization of blacks as if we are some monolith shows your true colors.

If "all black people" can get a democrat elected...howcome Trumps in office?

I didnt vote for Hilary. Start there
Im not saying theyre gonna get him the general election.... Im saying theyre gonna get him the primary...

and call it whatever tf you want... im calling it how i see it.. when it comes to voting black people are a monolith (n*ggas dont vote, mostly the older folk) and the old heads dont kno who the fu*k they votin for....

its a fact.... not gonna sugar coat that sh*t to not offend anyones "feelings"... black ppl will get Joe Biden elected... cause black people by and large vote one way and usually determine the dem primary, as they did last year

3 days ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1595 heat pts1595
space
space
$64,712 | Props total: 72828 72828
Nope he's in big pharmacy check book he's no better than any of the other crooked candidates.

He's a liar.

He's a bi*ch n*gga snitch n*gga hoe n*gga

[video - click to view]

+1   

3 days ago '12        #23
space
space
 Solitary Genius said
Im not saying theyre gonna get him the general election.... Im saying theyre gonna get him the primary...

and call it whatever tf you want... im calling it how i see it.. when it comes to voting black people are a monolith (n*ggas dont vote, mostly the older folk) and the old heads dont kno who the fu*k they votin for....

its a fact.... not gonna sugar coat that sh*t to not offend anyones "feelings"... black ppl will get Joe Biden elected... cause black people by and large vote one way and usually determine the dem primary, as they did last year
First of all your ignorance doesn't offend anyone. You arent doing anyone a favor by being misinformed.

You called blacks a monolith, then pointed out HOW blacks vote differently based on age. They also vote differently based on income, education, and so on just like any other ethnic group.

You literally proved your dumbass opinion wrong

Howabout we talk about the way poor causasians in red states have consistently voted for leaders that want to limit healthcare, destroy social programs, defund education, and never implement programs for job growth and training.

I could call poor whites a monolith and prove it by outlining the policies of every republican leader in a red state over the last 75 years.

For example if Mitch McConnell was able to block Obamacare in Kentucky tonight, by 8 am tomorrow 90 thousand seniors there would no healthcare. 300k by the time enrollment came around.

I can show you towns in GA, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina where over 80% of the blacks there voted republican.

Now go ahead and follow up with a dumbass reply.

3 days ago '12        #24
space
space
 justblazedown3 said
My bad, guess I'm not allowed to share my opinion on here huh?

[pic - click to view]

Stop being a victim. Being a bi*ch wasnt enough?

3 days ago '04        #25
CrAkKedOuT 1052 heat pts1052
space
space
space
$25,564 | Props total: 20165 20165
Just peep the moms mouth when he fails with the kiss.

Home      

most viewed right now
+205online now  21
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Fat Loss Whatever your Age/ Height/Weight
77 comments
1 day ago