Jun 10 - North Korean Leaderís Murdered Half Brother Was CIA Informant

most viewed right now
+36  86
75 comments @sports
most viewed right now
34 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '14        #26
El Caballero 81 heat pts81
space
space
$29,869 | Props total: 35436 35436
 RubbahBandMane said
That's all you need to know right there. It definitely wasn't his brother who k*lled him
You have absolutely nothing to back this up
+1   

4 days ago '15        #27
BuyGold 3464 heat pts3464 OP
space
space
$11,279 | Props total: 54139 54139
 ice wolf said
@ is literally a Russian troll that posts propaganda

He still drinks well water and his Momma smell like cabbage rolls
honestly bro i got lot to say.. dnt wanna hurt ur feelings.. i feel bad..

so just hop off my nutz fo now

4 days ago '05        #28
ice wolf 573 heat pts573
space
space
$10,374 | Props total: 9305 9305
 RubbahBandMane said
I know you're not. Shouldn't you be at a cheap hotel in Ashdod engaging in man loving
Your best mans fvcks your 19 yr old daughter with a bootleg Public Enemy African medallion on

4 days ago '15        #29
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$11,583 | Props total: 30851 30851
 Timberwolves said
What evidence do you have that there is a threat of death for non-compliance?
The war-mongering fear-mongering news? Asia Man Bad right?
Nah. Nobody righteous. But where you living ? Sht ain’t perfect no doubt.
But where you from? You really gonna sit on the internet and preach how how horrible life ya got? While on a Im guessing on a 500$ and up device? While a lot of the world don’t even have in house plumbing?

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 06-12-2019 at 12:00 AM..
+1   

4 days ago '17        #30
Timberwolves 90 heat pts90
space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 8705 8705
 DamianDragunov said
Nah. Nobody righteous. But where you living ? Sht ainít perfect no doubt.
But where you from? You really gonna sit on the internet and preach how how horrible life ya got? While on a Im guessing a 500$ and up device? While a lot of the world donít even have in house plumbing?

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '15        #31
DamianDragunov 
space
space
 Timberwolves said

[pic - click to view]

Your so clever. ... can’t just debate or discuss.. typical smiley and “popular terms thrown around. So where ya from again? Just curious. It known propaganda from others common...

I’m buzzed so humor me. Where you from?

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 06-12-2019 at 12:17 AM..

4 days ago '17        #32
space
space
 DamianDragunov said
Your so clever. ... canít just debate or discuss.. typical smiley and ďpopular terms thrown around. So where ya from again? Just curious. It known propaganda from others common...

Iím buzzed so humor me. Where you from?

:kingkol:
I asked you a question and you diverted to how I live and what I may have that others dont.

Wasnt trying to be funny but ima call a spade a spade. In this case a red herring.

Anyways, I am from the United States. I don't know what you're reasoning to ask where I am from has to do with the initial discussion.

4 days ago '15        #33
DamianDragunov 
space
space
 Timberwolves said
I asked you a question and you diverted to how I live and what I may have that others dont.

Wasnt trying to be funny but ima call a spade a spade. In this case a red herring.

Anyways, I am from the United States. I don't know what you're reasoning to ask where I am from has to do with the initial discussion.
Because if you were born here you would know your not getting k*lled for not saying the pledge when in school.

You really just gonna say “I’m from the United States.” ..? Has nothing to do with “Asian man bad” ... not sure if ya noticed but Asians making a k*lling here. So don’t try pulling race card on this subject. Japan a close allies as are Vietnam and went to war with both. You sht just seems suspicious...

I’m probably paranoid right?being a tinfoil. So just humor me?

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 06-12-2019 at 12:02 AM..

4 days ago '17        #34
space
space
 DamianDragunov said
Because if you were born here you would know your not getting k*lled for not saying the pledge when in school.

You really just gonna say ďIím from the United States.Ē ..? Has nothing to do with ďAsian man badĒ ... not sure if ya noticed but Asians making a k*lling here. So donít try pulling race card on this subject. Japan a close allies as are Vietnam and went to war with both. You sht just seems suspicious...

Asian Man Bad was me being sarcastic. Itís all you hear from American media and it trickles down on to most of the people. Now we all have to Ďbelieveí Asia Man Bad. Itís a stupid way of saying ďKim Jong Un is evilĒ just as stupid it is for someone blindly listen to known liars. The media is horrible and are known to lie and push agendas. If you canít see that thereís no point of me continuing to talk to you.

As far as me living in the United States I do enjoy some things but not everything. I donít have health care, I donít get to save as much as I would want to. The government cares about war & helping their rich buddies while people get poorer. Iím a person living in the US living the best life I could but at the same time my government is just as bad of not even worse than these other governments they would have us believe are evil.
Iím only calling it out and that is my point.

Hereís a few more of those for you

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+2   

4 days ago '15        #35
DamianDragunov 
space
space
 Timberwolves said
Asian Man Bad was me being sarcastic. It’s all you hear from American media and it trickles down on to most of the people. Now we all have to ‘believe’ Asia Man Bad. It’s a stupid way of saying “Kim Jong Un is evil” just as stupid it is for someone blindly listen to known liars. The media is horrible and are known to lie and push agendas. If you can’t see that there’s no point of me continuing to talk to you.

As far as me living in the United States I do enjoy some things but not everything. I don’t have health care, I don’t get to save as much as I would want to. The government cares about war & helping their rich buddies while people get poorer. I’m a person living in the US living the best life I could but at the same time my government is just as bad of not even worse than these other governments they would have us believe are evil.
I’m only calling it out and that is my point.

Here’s a few more of those for you

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It’s pretty evident now. But your “Asian man “ scenario” still don’t work.. maybe “ North Korea bad” but not the broad spectrum of “Asian”. But you proved your motivation with that response. Thank you. Of course they media pushes agendas... it been known. And like you said we are not any better than anybody else in this game of chess worldwide that all powerful people are playing. So one would think you should be happy living in the country that is one of the winners in the game. All the world powers are plying it. Yes we can and should do better by less War and more compassion for the distressed people here. But whining and defending N Korea and its leaders not solving none of that.

You gonna put the the 2 main media anti US , media faces out there yet complain the media false?? Becise was hey exposed “spying”? Well no sht..I guarantee there’s 1000x the whistleblowers and political prisoners in China, russia, and North Korea.
Things ain’t perfect and could be better. But quit your games.

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 06-12-2019 at 12:25 AM..

4 days ago '18        #36
OptimisticCynic 2 heat pts
space
space
$284 | Props total: 1067 1067
Wait, there is a North Korea sympathizer on BX?!
+2   

4 days ago '17        #37
StanlitoTheFly 673 heat pts673
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 16089 16089
 RubbahBandMane said
I know you're not. Shouldn't you be at a cheap hotel in Ashdod engaging in man loving
+1   

4 days ago '17        #38
StanlitoTheFly 673 heat pts673
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 16089 16089
 ice wolf said
Your best mans fvcks your 19 yr old daughter with a bootleg Public Enemy African medallion on

This between you'll leave that man seed out if this

4 days ago '15        #39
mourinho1 
space
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 1748 1748
 RubbahBandMane said
That's all you need to know right there. It definitely wasn't his brother who k*lled him
sharp, props, thx!
+1   

4 days ago '15        #40
mwtx 
space
space
$7,665 | Props total: 5642 5642
 OptimisticCynic said
Wait, there is a North Korea sympathizer on BX?!
Clearly a smart dumbass
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '18        #41
RubbahBandMane 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 4034 4034
 StanlitoTheFly said

This between you'll leave that man seed out if this
You know Zionists don't have morals. I just let that fool talk because I don't even have children

4 days ago '17        #42
space
space
Not gonna @ the two people calling me a smart dumbass north korean sympathizer.

A lot of people don't know whats going on there and will never know. We're just told what to believe like we were told about the dangers of Iraq and countless other things. I just call out what I see and what I don't know and make no a*sumptions about things told to me without actual evidence.

I'm a truth sympathizer

4 days ago '07        #43
DoctorNBA 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 6774 6774
 Timberwolves said

[pic - click to view]

Bruh this is a monster reach. U should have stopped after the others, Kim.

4 days ago '17        #44
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Bruh this is a monster reach. U should have stopped after the others, Kim.
Idolatry is idolatry

4 days ago '05        #45
ice wolf 573 heat pts573
space
space
$10,374 | Props total: 9305 9305
 RubbahBandMane said
You know Zionists don't have morals. I just let that fool talk because I don't even have children
Imma tell your best mans I’m next up! I’ll make sure to have MC Serch’s Here it Comes playing in the background on repeat just to get the mood right

Last edited by ice wolf; 06-12-2019 at 11:34 AM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+206online now  23
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Fat Loss Whatever your Age/ Height/Weight
77 comments