Breath of the wild sequel coming soon

most viewed right now
+17  76
27 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '16        #1
1044 page views
23 comments

Adamus 3 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 763 763
Breath of the wild sequel coming soon

+13   

23 comments for "Breath of the wild sequel coming soon"

1 week ago '04        #2
TheProtege9020 59 heat pts59
space
space
$5,647 | Props total: 1299 1299
Im getting Twilight Princess Vibes from it. I like!

1 week ago '18        #3
Thanos 1 heat pts
space
space
$736 | Props total: 1108 1108
I'm sure it won't be "soon" but
+3   

1 week ago '13        #4
batmanwithprep 200 heat pts200
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 13624 13624
Yeah this probably not coming out until Holiday 2020 at the earliest, but I just hope they do the dungeons right instead of that Divine Beast sh*t they had with BotW. They can make the map smaller and cut down on the shrines and I'll be cool with it.
+5   

1 week ago '07        #5
joshdogg26 195 heat pts195
space
space
$36,111 | Props total: 16937 16937
I worked from home to watch the nintendo direct and got so busy I forgot about it
+1   

1 week ago '04        #6
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$14,104 | Props total: 4028 4028
Take all the money
+1   

1 week ago '12        #7
Cokeman718 
space
space
$40 | Props total: 83 83
This makes me wanna go back and finish BOTW. I got lazy once I got the Master Sword and got lost in Ganons Castle
+3   

1 week ago '10        #8
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$26,068 | Props total: 18385 18385
 batmanwithprep said
Yeah this probably not coming out until Holiday 2020 at the earliest, but I just hope they do the dungeons right instead of that Divine Beast sh*t they had with BotW. They can make the map smaller and cut down on the shrines and I'll be cool with it.
Might as well not make the game then

1 week ago '17        #9
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
$842 | Props total: 3813 3813
Thought the bass was gonna drop for a minute. Someone should freestyle to that music.

Also I'm a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan. Ocarina of Time is still my all time best of all time. Majora's Mask, Windwaker, Twilight Princess, a few of the GBA games.

Breath of the Wild was......good but honestly disappointing. The freedom, map, climbing was epic but the lack of enemy variety, disappointing loot and no dungeons really did it for me. There was not much to look forward to by exploring, no crazy weapons, rare loot etc.
Also I think Nintendo should start taking Zelda into more Mature territory. I'm not saying M rated but more realistic, more complex combat, increased difficulty, combo's, skill trees etc. More RPG route.
fu*k the cartoony sh*t, I liked the realistic mature feel off Twilight Princess.

Give Ganon more backstory, more character, flesh him out a bit. He's starting to become too simplistic and repetitive. It's just Ganon, he's Evil. He wants to destroy Hyrule. Why? He's evil. What does he wish to accomplish? He's evil

Nintendo needs to quit this kiddy sh*t. All Zelda fans in their late 20's at least. If not older. I'm damn near 30. The franchise has to grow, mature go into a new direction with more complexity.
You aint gone lose the kids anyways, kids be playing Fortnite nowadays cursing motherfu*kers out at 7. Playing all kinds of M-rated sh*t.

You're more likely to lose older fans from back in the 90's who get tired of the kiddy "stripped down introduction to RPG-adventures" formula.

+6   

1 week ago '12        #10
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
$48,784 | Props total: 72342 72342
My d*ck got soooo hard watching this live

1 week ago '17        #11
Timberwolves 90 heat pts90
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 8760 8760
 Cokeman718 said
This makes me wanna go back and finish BOTW. I got lazy once I got the Master Sword and got lost in Ganons Castle
avy plair

1 week ago '14        #12
WaterWhippin 7 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 1615 1615
Been saying they need to do a ganondorf POV/backstory... how he came to be, being the only male born in 100 years the pressure put on him to liberate his people. How he succumbed to Ganons hatred...

These are the dark themes older (21+) would like to see
+2   

1 week ago '14        #13
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 5508 5508
Quick breakdown (before casual gamer theories p*ss me off):

Link and Zelda, after sealing the Calamity Ganon, venture off to stop the cycle once and for all by seeking out and destroying the fabled human remains of Ganondorf... Upon discovering a corpse of what appered to be a mummified corspe of a Gerudo man being bound in place by Sheikah technology, Link mistakenly breaks the ancient seal and awakens the Demon King Ganondorf the Gerudo King of Thieves, once again blighting the land of Hyrule and setting forth Ganondorf's thirst for the Triforce and its full power...

You heard it here firat dont believe the rest of the non-sense you gonna hear
+1   

1 week ago '14        #14
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
 SimeonWisest said
Give Ganon more backstory, more character, flesh him out a bit. He's starting to become too simplistic and repetitive. It's just Ganon, he's Evil. He wants to destroy Hyrule. Why? He's evil. What does he wish to accomplish? He's evil
 WaterWhippin said
Been saying they need to do a ganondorf POV/backstory... how he came to be, being the only male born in 100 years the pressure put on him to liberate his people. How he succumbed to Ganons hatred...
And it begins *sigh*

FYI Ganondorf has LOTS of backstory... Just as much as Link and Zelda do, maybe even more honestly

Every question you guys can be answered from released games...

Q: Why does Ganondorf want to destroy Hyrule and what does he want to accomplish?

A: He doesnt want to destroy Hyrule. Ganon wants to reclaim what he feels has been owed to his people. He believes Hylia "abandoned" the Gerudo when she sent her "chosen" people to the sky to protect them leaving his people in the desert to have everything they cherish scorch in the day leaving no room for love as the nights frost froze over thier hearts and soul... He just wants "justice" for his people... Deep..

Q: How did Ganondorf come to be?

A: He was born roughly 25 years prior to Ocarina of Time to Twinrova of the Gerudo tribe.

Q: How did Ganondorf sucumb to Ganon?

A: Ganondorf did not sucumb to Ganon. Ganon is the reflection of his true heart and nature once he obtained the Triforce of Power and used it willing to become omnipotent... His form is also influenced by the Curse of Demise whos hatred for the Goddess and her Hero fuels his ability to reincarnate

Most games flesh him out.. Ironically Wind Waker fleshed him out the most
+4   

1 week ago '12        #15
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '07        #16
Ledgend X 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$935 | Props total: 1274 1274
 AlBooBoo said
Darker than Majoras Mask
+1   

1 week ago '12        #17
Cokeman718 
space
space
$40 | Props total: 83 83
 Timberwolves said
avy plair
My favorite hometown ig girl, redbone_noe
+1   

1 week ago '14        #18
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
 AlBooBoo said
This aint it plair... Damn near everything he said is completely wrong

The green energy arent Hylian text.. Its Shiekah

The reversed music isnt a connection to Twilight Princess... Its Ganondorf's Theme in reverse with the organ and all...

The cave drawing isnt a random Gerudo, its Ganondorf riding horseback with the Trident of Power

That isnt a Sheikah mummy... Its a Gerudo corpse and Ganondorf's body... He has the forehead jewel, red hair, sharp fangs and all

The hand isnt Twili related at all... Nor is anything else in this game... These games takes place in the Downfall Timeline after Zelda 2.. Period..

The castle isnt floating away.. Its raising up revealing the temple underneath housing Ganondorf's body... They show the temple entrance... The King even tells you Ganon came from under the castle...

BOTW let you know Ganon was looking for his body, couldnt find it, gave up and tried to make a new one out of Sheikah tech

I warned you all of the incoming non-sense

Last edited by Bando Jonez; 06-12-2019 at 01:55 AM..
+5   

1 week ago '06        #19
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,720 | Props total: 12883 12883
 SimeonWisest said
Thought the bass was gonna drop for a minute. Someone should freestyle to that music.

Also I'm a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan. Ocarina of Time is still my all time best of all time. Majora's Mask, Windwaker, Twilight Princess, a few of the GBA games.

Breath of the Wild was......good but honestly disappointing. The freedom, map, climbing was epic but the lack of enemy variety, disappointing loot and no dungeons really did it for me. There was not much to look forward to by exploring, no crazy weapons, rare loot etc.
Also I think Nintendo should start taking Zelda into more Mature territory. I'm not saying M rated but more realistic, more complex combat, increased difficulty, combo's, skill trees etc. More RPG route.
fu*k the cartoony sh*t, I liked the realistic mature feel off Twilight Princess.

Nintendo needs to quit this kiddy sh*t. All Zelda fans in their late 20's at least. If not older. I'm damn near 30. The franchise has to grow, mature go into a new direction with more complexity.
You aint gone lose the kids anyways, kids be playing Fortnite nowadays cursing motherfu*kers out at 7. Playing all kinds of M-rated sh*t.

You're more likely to lose older fans from back in the 90's who get tired of the kiddy "stripped down introduction to RPG-adventures" formula.

The Shrines were some of the best dungeons out of every Zelda game, are you not counting them because they weren't called Dungeons?

Exploring the map for the Shrines was a challenge too especially if you weren't looking online and at YouTube videos.

My biggest complaint was that after beating the game, Hyrule didn't change.
+4   

1 week ago '15        #20
Kdub31 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 8455 8455
I’ll say it even though I know I’ll get slapped

BOTW weapons system was trash and Link needs a skill tree/ leveling system

1 week ago '17        #21
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
$842 | Props total: 3813 3813
 Kingme said
The Shrines were some of the best dungeons out of every Zelda game, are you not counting them because they weren't called Dungeons?

Exploring the map for the Shrines was a challenge too especially if you weren't looking online and at YouTube videos.

I found a lot of them simplistic. A few were great. The combat ones were always the same too.

1 week ago '07        #22
joshdogg26 195 heat pts195
space
space
$36,111 | Props total: 16937 16937
 Kingme said

I would rather have had them combine 20 shrines with each sacred beast to make them into a more satisfying dungeon than have over 100 basically single-room dungeons. also would have been nice if they varied the aesthetic more since most of them all looked the same.

it was just a way for them to fill the map and break down the gameplay into bite-size sections to play on the go. I understand that, but it's not my preference.

1 week ago '12        #23
AlBooBoo 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Bando Jonez said
This aint it plair... Damn near everything he said is completely wrong

The green energy arent Hylian text.. Its Shiekah

The reversed music isnt a connection to Twilight Princess... Its Ganondorf's Theme in reverse with the organ and all...

The cave drawing isnt a random Gerudo, its Ganondorf riding horseback with the Trident of Power

That isnt a Sheikah mummy... Its a Gerudo corpse and Ganondorf's body... He has the forehead jewel, red hair, sharp fangs and all

The hand isnt Twili related at all... Nor is anything else in this game... These games takes place in the Downfall Timeline after Zelda 2.. Period..

The castle isnt floating away.. Its raising up revealing the temple underneath housing Ganondorf's body... They show the temple entrance... The King even tells you Ganon came from under the castle...

BOTW let you know Ganon was looking for his body, couldnt find it, gave up and tried to make a new one out of Sheikah tech

I warned you all of the incoming non-sense
I ainít mad at this explanation
+2   

1 week ago '06        #24
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,720 | Props total: 12883 12883
 SimeonWisest said
I found a lot of them simplistic. A few were great. The combat ones were always the same too.
And in what Zelda game has this not been case

Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  26
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-46online now  18
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
226 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy