‘Game of Thrones’ to Celebrate Its Legacy With a Hall H Panel at This Year’s San Diego Com

most viewed right now
20 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #1
552 page views
18 comments

Eclectic 393 heat pts393
space
space
$4,353 | Props total: 11891 11891
‘Game of Thrones’ to Celebrate Its Legacy With a Hall H Panel at This Year’s San Diego Com

"Even though Warner Bros. and DC Films will be sitting out San Diego Comic-Con this year for the first time in several years, that doesn’t mean that every single WarnerMedia property is staying away from Hall H. A new report says that in the wake of its final season finale, HBO’s Game of Thrones will return to the convention center for the first time in two years. But will the panelists encounter cheering fans, or an angry mob who was pissed off about the final season?

Deadline reports that Game of Thrones “looks certain to be returning to Comic-Con’s Hall H” in July for the first time since 2017. Discussions between HBO and Comic-Con organizers are reportedly in the final stages, but it’s still unclear which cast members might be taking the stage in front of fans at the convention. (Deadline notes it “does seem likely” that Kit Harington, the man who played Jon Snow, will be there, because he’s nearing the end of his time at a wellness center; he apparently checked himself in for “stress and alcohol use ahead of the show’s ending.”)

Emilia Clarke‘s Daenerys Targaryen went mad in the final season of Game of Thrones, but huge swaths of the show’s fandom got mad as they watched the action unfold during the last batch of episodes. This was the biggest series in the world so a divisive ending was to be expected, and even though I wish showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss hadn’t have shortened the last two seasons, I found the overall experience to be well worth the relatively bumpy ending. (Jacob Hall and I reviewed the final season for /Film, and it seems as if we enjoyed it more than most.)

While several actors will probably show up to celebrate the show’s legacy, the likelihood of Benioff and Weiss appearing at Comic-Con seems extremely low to me. After all, here’s how they previously described how they were going to spend their time when the series finale was airing:

Weiss: “We’ll in an undisclosed location, turning off our phones and opening various bottles. At some point, if and when it’s safe to come out again, somebody like [HBO’s GOT publicist] will give us a breakdown of what was out there without us having to actually experience it.”

Benioff: “I plan to be very drunk and very far from the internet.”

Meanwhile, Deadline says author George R.R. Martin “is anticipated to appear in one form or another.” And as entertaining as it might be to see Martin take the stage cosplaying one of the characters he concocted in his book series, the wording here makes it seem like he may actually just Skype into Hall H from home. Maybe he’s working on The Winds of Winter? Nah!"

visit this link https://www.slashfilm.com .. nes-comic-con/
+1   

18 comments for "‘Game of Thrones’ to Celebrate Its Legacy With a Hall H Panel at This Year’s San Diego Com"

1 week ago '16        #2
bones2009 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 8813 8813

Sure why not

1 week ago '07        #3
Jayceon 518 heat pts518
space
space
$28,768 | Props total: 3101 3101
They better have one hell of a spin off coming

1 week ago '17        #4
Maladar 
space
space
$298 | Props total: 639 639
Good luck with that. Hope D&D get destroyed with questions.
+3   

1 week ago '16        #5
BathWaterMelody 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,885 | Props total: 29436 29436
GOAT series.

very-well executed season finale.

there are many who know, without you, Westeros faced certain defeat

the casuals won't give you any honors..

the noobs won't mention you..

but we will not forget

1 week ago '16        #6
YKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,130 | Props total: 11424 11424

[pic - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '04        #7
tnice 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,991 | Props total: 9028 9028

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '16        #8
space
space
 YKing said

[pic - click to view]

how much of a crybaby you gotta be to make this kind of gif.

oh Euron was so uninteresting that he finally macked Cersei, who fu*ks no one but her sibling.

oh so terrible that Jon didn't pet Ghost enough

Ghost is not a fu*kin pet

1 week ago '16        #9
YKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,130 | Props total: 11424 11424
 BathWaterMelody said

oh Euron was so uninteresting that he finally macked Cersei, who fu*ks no one but her sibling.

bro i dont even know how to make gifs

i just googled game of thrones gif
+3   

1 week ago '04        #10
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 9653 9653
they should get booed off the stage

1 week ago '05        #11
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,270 | Props total: 985 985
 BathWaterMelody said

you one of them people who think the Walking Dead is entertaining huh
+1   

1 week ago '16        #12
space
space
 YKing said
bro i dont even know how to make gifs

i just googled game of thrones gif
not you, I was speaking in general.

whoever wasted time makin that buffoonery.

R4P said
you one of them people who think the Walking Dead is entertaining huh
not necessarily.

TWD does even come close to GoT. I watched but I fell off of TWD series after the end of season 8. in the latter seasons I only watched it for Negan, who was very hilarious in dialogue. after he was incarcerated, I didn't watch the last season (season 9).

I also did watch a bit of Fear The Walking Dead but stopped midway thru the 4th season after Madison k*lled herself. they had another whole season after that one, but I didn't care to watch.

point being, if the story progression continues to at least build I'll keep watching to see how it goes. but if critical characters make a ridiculous decision or jarring unusual statement, I will turn it off immediately.

1 week ago '08        #13
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,997 | Props total: 334 334
 Maladar said
Good luck with that. Hope D&D get destroyed with questions.
Dan and Dave won’t be there. They’re lucky, because I feel that it would get ugly.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #14
Maladar 
space
space
$298 | Props total: 639 639
 LegalTrappeRx said
Dan and Dave won’t be there. They’re lucky, because I feel that it would get ugly.
What a bunch of pussies.

1 week ago '18        #15
David akaLegion 7 heat pts
space
space
$920 | Props total: 2369 2369
 LegalTrappeRx said
Oh it would have gotten ugly
fu*k these two idiots go play wack a*s star wars.

1 week ago '05        #16
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
 BathWaterMelody said

point being, if the story progression continues to at least build I'll keep watching to see how it goes. but if critical characters make a ridiculous decision or jarring unusual statement, I will turn it off immediately.
Point being, the Walking deads quality of writing fell off season 3(4?) when the creator fo the comic was fired.

The fact you continued to watch until season 8 proved my point.

1 week ago '16        #17
space
space
 R4P said
Point being, the Walking deads quality of writing fell off season 3(4?) when the creator fo the comic was fired.

The fact you continued to watch until season 8 proved my point.
not necessarily.

you probably missed the part where I said I admired Negan's character and that was the main reason I kept watching

but please continue your whataboutism, completely unrelated and uncomparable to the GoT legacy.

1 week ago '05        #18
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
 BathWaterMelody said
not necessarily.

you probably missed the part where I said I admired Negan's character and that was the main reason I kept watching

but please continue your whataboutism, completely unrelated and uncomparable to the GoT legacy.
you probably missed the part I said the writing fell off after season 3...so I stopped watching there before Negan was introduced

1 week ago '16        #19
space
space
 R4P said
you probably missed the part I said the writing fell off after season 3...so I stopped watching there before Negan was introduced

welp, sorry you missed out on some GREAT one liners

Negan is dope.

they adapted from the source material fairly well and str8 punked Rick Grimes for a majority of a season. long story short and despite a couple filler episodes, Alexandria did a good job rounding up the other colonies to unite a full-front attack rebellion against the Saviors

of course, all of this has absolutely nothing to do with OP but you can catch the snippets on your own accord

or not.

Home      

most viewed right now
+130online now  32
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-46online now  21
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
221 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy