|PS4|Days Gone Dropped to $20 - Sony Days Of Play Event |June 7-17|

most viewed right now
20 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #51
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,849 | Props total: 3222 3222
Nice was waiting on spiderman to drop, now just need red dead to drop and will have a good winter of games to play.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #52
V For Vendetta 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 7076 7076
 dionedre3000 said
Anybody got the VR and actually dig it?
My view on my PSVR has always been this:

Do you need the PSVR because of a k*ller app or must-play game? No, not in my opinion. With that said there are at least a dozen games now that I've really enjoyed. Keeping it absolutely 100, my PSVR has a better list of exclusives than my Xbox One at the moment.

Do you regret buying the PSVR? Not at all. Everyone should experience VR and so far since I've had it I've been the first person to introduce people to VR and that's been priceless.

Should I buy it? At the end of the day, VR is a niche gaming style. Personally, I think it has the potential to be the future of gaming and know that if you jump on now you're an early adopter. Don't feel like you're missing out if you don't have a PSVR, but you won't regret it if you do.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #53
FalconBuddha 24 heat pts24
space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 4223 4223
I havent looked up this game too much but why was 60 considered so awful of a starting price? isnt that what all games start at?
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #54
dionedre3000 
space
space
$9,502 | Props total: 1535 1535
 V For Vendetta said

Do you need the PSVR because of a k*ller app or must-play game? No, not in my opinion. With that said there are at least a dozen games now that I've really enjoyed. Keeping it absolutely 100, my PSVR has a better list of exclusives than my Xbox One at the moment.

Do you regret buying the PSVR? Not at all. Everyone should experience VR and so far since I've had it I've been the first person to introduce people to VR and that's been priceless.

Should I buy it? At the end of the day, VR is a niche gaming style. Personally, I think it has the potential to be the future of gaming and know that if you jump on now you're an early adopter. Don't feel like you're missing out if you don't have a PSVR, but you won't regret it if you do.
Thanks for the info bro.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #55
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,851 | Props total: 3904 3904
Iím waiting for the next version of VR... hopefully it will output 4K.

2 weeks ago '06        #56
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,009 | Props total: 41900 41900
The show 19 is $40 too

The show 18 is $20 tho
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #57
Skateboard T 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,009 | Props total: 41900 41900
 V For Vendetta said

Can you play normal games on the VR headset? Red Dead in first person would be pretty dope.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #58
Superboy504 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,034 | Props total: 287 287
I'm only seeing it for $40 at the PSN store. What am I doing wrong?

2 weeks ago '06        #59
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Can you play normal games on the VR headset? Red Dead in first person would be pretty dope.
You can play any game you want on the VR headset even if not's VR enabled. It's like playing on a gigantic screen in your own personal theater.

With that said you can also watch anything you want on it as well. Movies, Netflix, Sports
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #60
space
space
 FalconBuddha said
I havent looked up this game too much but why was 60 considered so awful of a starting price? isnt that what all games start at?
First PS4 exclusive in a while that wasn't a masterpiece so the haters have latched on to it.

But if we're being real a 7/10 is a good score, and I personally gave it an 8.

The game launched with a few bugs and glitches but a few patches later with more to come and the game has improved a lot already with no end in sight.

2 weeks ago '08        #61
Foolish 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,789 | Props total: 331 331
 uoeno said
ppl really sleeping on cracked accounts. havn't bought a game at retail in years.
Elaborate

1 week ago '11        #62
whouthinkitis 22 heat pts22
space
space
$9,901 | Props total: 3155 3155
I can't lie Sony had a lot of good games for sale. I copped:

-Days Gone
-RDR II
-Detroit: Become Human
-Uncharted 4

Didn't think I was going to buy very much but I did. I wasn't going to pick up RDR2 again until it went on sale during holiday season. With MK 11 and the games I just bought I probably won't be buying any fall releases until BF sales.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+130online now  38
Image(s) inside Milf Bod
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-46online now  23
Video inside They need to isolate Atlanta, yall niccas got radiation in yall water.
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Big U EXPOSED As OWNER Of "CRIP LLC" Trying STEAL NIPSEY "TMC SLOGAN",..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Jun 18 - Rep. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - Reparations are not a g..
217 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy