Jun 11 - Donald Trump: “Joe Biden is A Dummy!”

most viewed right now
+35  67
75 comments @sports
most viewed right now
34 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '08        #1
539 page views
13 comments

supervillain 267 heat pts267
space
space
$13,963 | Props total: 2648 2648
Jun 11 - Donald Trump: “Joe Biden is A Dummy!”

45 spittin facts.....image

13 comments for "Jun 11 - Donald Trump: “Joe Biden is A Dummy!”"

5 days ago '18        #2
danneywilliams 64 heat pts64
space
space
$2,389 | Props total: 5323 5323
Guy's a pandering idiot but at least he doesn't do sh*t like this.

[video - click to view]

The Dem clown show carries on. The only respectable dude from the Dem candidates is Yang and nobody even gives a fu*k about him lmao. They all want the old white men they claim they despise. fu*king clown show.
+3   

5 days ago '11        #3
BtMkRs 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,719 | Props total: 10469 10469
Crazy when a man of respect gets disrespected by slime .

Its better to send in a soldier that made mistakes the last time he fought ....
than to create a soldier out of someone that was too afraid to join the f*ght
+6   

5 days ago '14        #4
Sithon 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 5488 5488
He pulled the Mexico agreement out of his coat pocket!

1% Joe

5 days ago '17        #5
quarter 138 heat pts138
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 4078 4078
For some reason I thought it said Joe Budden was a dummy lol
+2   

5 days ago '07        #6
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$18,184 | Props total: 6129 6129

[pic - click to view]

+5   

4 days ago '06        #7
Storchaveli 109 heat pts109
space
space
$28,967 | Props total: 8459 8459
Really? Okay:

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Stupid moron and his low-IQ supporters like dumbass OP.
+10   

4 days ago '17        #8
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 2700 2700
Psychological projection - a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.
+3   

4 days ago '16        #9
foshoVoodoo 266 heat pts266
space
space
$15,529 | Props total: 36333 36333
they need us to vote for our own genocide for the magic in the system to sustain

because fu*k all dems and reps

#woketalk
+1   

4 days ago '07        #10
240ka 60 heat pts60
space
space
$24,965 | Props total: 8672 8672
All this f*g**t does is project.
+2   

4 days ago '12        #11
OldBusiness 180 heat pts180
space
space
$29,985 | Props total: 53000 53000
 quarter said
For some reason I thought it said Joe Budden was a dummy lol
sh*t both of em

4 days ago '19        #12
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 9321 9321

[pic - click to view]

4 days ago '04        #13
d.c. supreme 33 heat pts33
space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 16924 16924
both trump and biden are clowns. trump is a strange case because sometimes he get sh*ts completely right when he lets noise out of his mouth but only because someone who normally he would be politically adverse to happens to be running against a foe of his he thinks he needs to take care of before the person making sense so he'll agree with the person making sense and make dummies think he's making sense but really it's all just another trump beauty pagent padding the ole ego where anyone who is nice to him is "great" "fantastic" "great energy" and anyone who isn't is "tragic" a "disgrace" "sloppy and weak" straight up classic nyc trust fund spoiled rich kid donny trump sh*t. classic.

i mean its arguable to say that trump is the first gay president the way this dude acts. he's legit a gossipy drama queen, fu*king white bread silver spoon medicine served type sh*t so he's naturally a regally feminine type of personality. he lived for the tabloids of new york night life in the late 70s and 80s. this motherfu*ker really a messy a*s ho and always has been. reality star before president because he tanked all his business ventures. messy bi*ches can't handle their business. neither can donny trump.

but overall point i wanted to make because i'm old enough to have experienced trump and biden BOTH running for president in the late 80s and failing miserably. these guys are the same. they're both vacuums of the past. trump even used to be a blue dog democrat back then. which basically just means what biden is now. trump is absolutely right that biden is weak mentally and is a trash a*s candidate and the only reason he's no longer a running joke is because obama picked him off the trash heap because there's no way the first black president is going to be questioned of his leadership like bush was with d*ck cheney right before obama's admin. it's why biden was chosen other than the fact that biden's ONLY claim to his political career is that he could get drunk with republicans and get some to switch votes sometimes. but this was back when the internet didn't exist and thus politics was much less divisive and polarizing and if you voted one way on something once it wasn't hundreds to thousands of people blowing up your cell phone to tell you you're a traitor and a sellout etc. biden's skeletons are too deep bruh. dude is a known clown and creep. trumps absolutely right that bernie and others more left of biden are stronger foes and candidates to him. they actually speak for policies that people want, biden trying to tow that "hey.. i got republican friends maybe we can give you a sh*tty health care plan that nobody likes please vote for me as i massage this 14 year old girls shoulders and tell her she has "lots of potential." biden is the "Dr. Thunder" to bernie's "Dr. Pepper." the media is in bed with the bigger money democrats like biden so bigging him up as more electable than bernie is their play but in reality the opposite is true because one lives in vermont around regular a*s people and understands day to day life and one lives in d.c. around all those sunken ghouls and husks of men and women that populate the political hemisphere of washington d.c. biden literally loves to operate amongst these empty husks of souls. he loves being the guy who got the rare scotch that some personality barren mayo a*s generic business man really likes to impress him on a deal where they joke about fu*king 17 year old girls because they have power while bernie on the other hand instantly identifies with dude working at wal-mart or at the airport handling baggage or some sh*t who's getting r*ped in benefits, time off, health hazards, wage theft, being constantly disrespected at every turn... i mean... the relate ability factor is off the charts. it's so painfully obvious the obscurity in return from the labor and the buyer of capital. even regular middle of america white people can agree that the owners are reaping way more of the surplus than they should be. even if they republican voters man. that's why bernie crosses some lines. i dont even agree with dude on some of his sh*t but i feel like he the one that most people can find something to get behind. i did in 2016 too and i think it was a massive mistake for the dnc to bet all its horses on hillary like it did. it backfired. the people rejected her.

trump didn't win because of some type of revolution or anything. people didn't come out to vote because of hillary. he was the chaos candidate. he was the "fu*k hillary for cheating, fu*k this system, i'm not gonna vote" and then all the republicans voted because that's what the republicans do and why they're an institution to be reckoned with and hillary lost. no energy behind her campaign. everything was based on trump and how bad he was. problem was even the people voting for him already knew how bad he was and they didn't care. the dnc didn't understand the tactics of the f*ght. trash management. trash candidate. nobody likes hillary except anti-social psychos.

Last edited by d.c. supreme; 06-11-2019 at 09:11 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+206online now  24
Image(s) inside Jarring Nature Photos
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  12
Video inside Heavy
32 comments
2 days ago