Mental Health Issues He Got Is Critical

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '19        #1
529 page views
1 comments

SippBack662 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 99 99
Mental Health Issues He Got Is Critical

A man who confessed to behe*ding his mother with his teeth and a butter knife is being sued for allegedly biting off the nose and lips of a fellow inmate three years earlier.

Terrelle Johnson was sued this month by Jaron Stubbs, who said he has post-traumatic stress whenever he looks in the mirror, the Sun Herald reported. Also named is the Federal Bureau of Prisons, because Stubbs was in the Stone County Jail on federal charges when it happened.

Stubbs said jail guards knew Johnson had mental health issues but put them in the same cell anyway. Johnson was later released on probation.

The jail warden didn't immediately respond to the paper's request for comment, and federal officials said they don't comment on pending lawsuits.

visit this link https://www.wapt.com/amp/ .. tPZi5C&ampcf=1

He k*lled his mom last june by decapitation with a butter knife & his teeth imageimageimage

Left her body under a tree and head over a fence imageimageimage
+1   

1 comments for "Mental Health Issues He Got Is Critical"

2 weeks ago '17        #2
LazyLeg 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 4528 4528
Hopefully the article got it wrong and it was Stubbs that got let out and not the crazy dude because if that's the case someone with a terminal illness needs to go ahead and take one for the team by k*lling dude
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  14
Jun 24 - McDonald's started using fresh meat. Here's what happened to sales
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+125online now  11
Video inside “While yall were screaming oscars so white I went and built my own, I d..
94 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  8
Game Theory: YOUTUBE IS KILLING GAMING!!!
47 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside HOLY sh-t: NIPSEY MOM Is EXPOSING LAPD & MEDIA At BET AWARD DURING SPE..
311 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy