Deangelo Russell is the youngest player in nba history to hit 500 3s

most viewed right now
+60  40
57 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '10        #51
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$28,731 | Props total: 41418 41418
3angelo shot pretty af

3 months ago '15        #52
AmillionMo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 8190 8190
 boobizzy said
I say fu*k swaggy and good for russel showing the world he’s a deceitful bum. Not sure who raised y’all but cheating has never been cool with me.
Guess what, the only reason you know because it was exposed. It's not cool with you but it's also not your business. Mine either! When someone puts someone else's personal business in the street, I have a problem. Would you dlo in the situation if he didn't cheat and lied instead?

3 months ago '16        #53
ajsteele 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2067 2067
 Hold That said
Lebron ain’t playing with no snitches though, he cares about his public image to much. What he did to swaggy will never be forgotten. And Snitches in LA when there’s so much to get into is not a good mix. Players need to feel relaxed in the locker room at all times .
Forgotten by who though? By fans? Cuz it don’t seem to be any issue with other players in the nba.

Ya ll reaching with this sh*t. It was a prank him and Nick Young a*s used to pull on each other that got out. The other n*ggas in that locker room still show Dlo Love when they see him.

Last edited by ajsteele; 02-11-2019 at 06:38 PM..

3 months ago '06        #54
drops117 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 2347 2347
Ahh now everyone can see it lol funny ppl 2 years from now going to be gargling Lonzo nuts as well

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  39
Image(s) inside sh-t, if I was Jenie, i'd Bust after I trade LeBron for this b!tch
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+84online now  23
Image(s) inside Meccapolis Weighs in on Lord Jamar vs 50 Cent & Eminem - D12, Royce, 5..
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside SMH: Seattle Police Dept ATTACKS A BUNCH OF ELDERY WOMEN At The WRONG ..
91 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy