Boomer's glad the Knicks TRADED Kristaps Porzingis

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #26
TizOnly1 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$8,549 | Props total: 13910 13910
 BxCastro said
I mean the truth is the truth tho...Porzingis seen how the old regime treated Melo and carried that over into the new regime. Get him outta here and Melo aint no saint either giving us a 1 team list having a no trade clause knowing we couldnt get that deal done
^^^^^^

This the problem with Knicks fans.

You look at Melo exercising his no trade clause as a knock on Melo.. instead of recognizing that Melo even having a no trade clause is a knock on the organization. Phil fu*ked that up, not Melo.

And KP seeing how the organization treated Melo prolly did sour the relationship.. but again.. that's on the organization. Maybe don't kick your players in the a*s on the way out?

I really can't believe n*ggas is backing the sh*tty a*s Knicks organization on all this.

1 week ago '10        #27
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$17,306 | Props total: 15588 15588
 BxCastro said
I mean the truth is the truth tho...Porzingis seen how the old regime treated Melo and carried that over into the new regime. Get him outta here and Melo aint no saint either giving us a 1 team list having a no trade clause knowing we couldnt get that deal done
I'm not denying any of that though. Boomers hate for Melo has been long before Porzingis got here

1 week ago '16        #28
BxCastro 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,881 | Props total: 12046 12046
 TizOnly1 said
^^^^^^

This the problem with Knicks fans.

You look at Melo exercising his no trade clause as a knock on Melo.. instead of recognizing that Melo even having a no trade clause is a knock on the organization. Phil fu*ked that up, not Melo.

And KP seeing how the organization treated Melo prolly did sour the relationship.. but again.. that's on the organization. Maybe don't kick your players in the a*s on the way out?

I really can't believe n*ggas is backing the sh*tty a*s Knicks organization on all this.
Problem? If you dont get the fu*k outta here....They did Melo dirty its a dirty game and I'm not asking for any favors from Melo to waive his trade clause. We shipped him out as soon as the door opened up. I'm just glad we started cleaning house asap just wish it was before the draft not really sure what the clown a*s owner was doing when Phil was falling asleep on don mitchell workouts. Its a new regime and were not going down that same road and moved a guy that hasn't played 200 games in 3 seasons but acting like he's Ant davis the fu*k outta here.

Blkboipurp said
I'm not denying any of that though. Boomers hate for Melo has been long before Porzingis got here
I didnt know that I dont really listen to boomer unless its football related. There's a coup le of other guys that hate melo for no reason

1 week ago '05        #29
dblockallday 
space
space
$9,197 | Props total: 1927 1927
 Kingz2 said
Either way it was a gamble

Either they give him the max and hope he fully recovers

Or

They trade him bc they donít believe he will heal fully.

Wonít know if knicks win this trade until next season and see how porz plays.
Won't know if Knicks won the trade for a lot longer than that.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+55online now  54
Image(s) inside thai beauty
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+158online now  43
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy