Boomer's glad the Knicks TRADED Kristaps Porzingis

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '11        #1
680 page views
28 comments

KRCROOKSNY 132 heat pts132
space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 8501 8501
Boomer's glad the Knicks TRADED Kristaps Porzingis

+3   

28 comments for "Boomer's glad the Knicks TRADED Kristaps Porzingis"

1 week ago '10        #2
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$27,968 | Props total: 36948 36948
Kristaps who ? Forgot bout that n*gga already he never played anyway ����*♂️
+5   

1 week ago '05        #3
th4lb 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,567 | Props total: 6519 6519
Man how did Melo get dragged into these tho?

1 week ago '14        #4
black cobra 851 heat pts851
space
space
$17,417 | Props total: 76438 76438
 SmoothTay said
Kristaps who ? Forgot bout that n*gga already he never played anyway ����*♂️

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '16        #5
Homer Pimpson 
space
space
$4,419 | Props total: 9411 9411
Nobody cares about this bum anymore

1 week ago '17        #6
King3X 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 8332 8332
fu*k Boomer
+2   

1 week ago '04        #7
TizOnly1 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$8,505 | Props total: 13832 13832
Part of why Knicks fans are so dumb is bc NY talk radio is dumb as fu*k too

1 week ago '16        #8
bones2009 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 5862 5862
Smh, took a job at Enes "another European player" meanwhile the Knicks were the ones keeping him off the floor trying to get something in return for his expiring contract.

1 week ago '10        #9
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$17,303 | Props total: 15571 15571
He has a real hate for Melo
+1   

1 week ago '10        #10
quan3106 101 heat pts101
space
space
$13,160 | Props total: 25418 25418
 TizOnly1 said
Part of why Knicks fans are so dumb is bc NY talk radio is dumb as fu*k too
Knocks fans arenít dumb..have about the same percentage of casual fans as anyone else...and the fact u think Sporrs yíall in NY is about basketball means u talking out ya a*s...NFL and MLB take precedent in lily white sportstalk
+3   

1 week ago '05        #11
Hold That 108 heat pts108
space
space
$40,191 | Props total: 22528 22528
I never heard Boomer talk this aggressive. So use to the PG commentary he gives on national broadcast football games.

Boomer talks like he watches Joe Roegan a lot. Demeanor is the same in this video. But boomer was low key right, Melo ruined Kristaps.

He sees a player in Melo who was worshipped in NY and had no rings and very few NBA team accomplishments sit around and call shots like he’s a top 5 player, when Melo has never been top 5 at any point in his career.

I believe it too. Melo ruined Kristaps humble quiet Euro demeanor into a diva. No differently than what Wade did to Butler. Butler wasn’t as amped personality wise until Wade got on our team. It’s like wade put a battery in his back. Butler really wasn’t in the media for any locker room BS until Wade got there.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-11-2019 at 09:23 AM..
+3   

1 week ago '04        #12
TizOnly1 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 quan3106 said
Knocks fans arenít dumb..have about the same percentage of casual fans as anyone else...and the fact u think Sporrs yíall in NY is about basketball means u talking out ya a*s...NFL and MLB take precedent in lily white sportstalk
When did I say dumb NY sports talk was strictly about basketball?

And it's not about casuals.. 99% of NBA fans across the board couldn't begin to describe a single NBA action, so it's not that. But you know what maybe you're right.. it's not that Knicks fans are any dumber.. they're just louder, and have an organization that listens to them, instead of telling them to shut up.

Tho it's hard for me to imagine any other fanbase backing their organization that hasn't won sh*t in 50 years, when they destroy the relationship with the best a*set they've had all century, and trade him for cap space and a guy they passed on the year before. That's a special kind of dumb.

1 week ago '10        #13
quan3106 101 heat pts101
space
space
$13,160 | Props total: 25418 25418
 TizOnly1 said
When did I say dumb NY sports talk was strictly about basketball?

And it's not about casuals.. 99% of NBA fans across the board couldn't begin to describe a single NBA action, so it's not that. But you know what maybe you're right.. it's not that Knicks fans are any dumber.. they're just louder, and have an organization that listens to them, instead of telling them to shut up.

Tho it's hard for me to imagine any other fanbase backing their organization that hasn't won sh*t in 50 years, when they destroy the relationship with the best a*set they've had all century, and trade him for cap space and a guy they passed on the year before. That's a special kind of dumb.
U said we listen no wonder we dumb..I stopped there cuz if u donít know what u alluded to them ainít sh*t else for me to say..
+1   

1 week ago '05        #14
olx9o 26 heat pts26
space
space
$7,446 | Props total: 9355 9355
 Hold That said
I never heard Boomer talk this aggressive. So use to the PG commentary he gives on national broadcast football games.

Boomer talks like he watches Joe Roegan a lot. Demeanor is the same in this video. But boomer was low key right, Melo ruined Kristaps.

He sees a player in Melo who was worshipped in NY and had no rings and very few NBA team accomplishments sit around and call shots like heís a top 5 player, when Melo has never been top 5 at any point in his career.

I believe it too. Melo ruined Kristaps humble quiet Euro demeanor into a diva. No differently than what Wade did to Butler. Butler wasnít as amped personality wise until Wade got on our team. Itís like wade put a battery in his back. Butler really wasnít in the media for any locker room BS until Wade got there.

Man. Stop taking these men words for truth.

All this sh*t is speculation. It ainít Melo responsibility to show Kristaps how to act.

His brother should be the main one blamed since heís his agent, grew up and raised Kristaps. Even that is speculation unless we are flies on the wall while sh*t goes down behind the scene.

Krsitaps was never a quiet humble Euro player btw. He came in saying he wanted to win, he wanted to play in NY...started jacking NY slang and attitude.

Put 98% of that accountability in Kristaps hands
+3   

1 week ago '04        #15
TizOnly1 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
Can anyone explain to me why KP was wrong for not trusting one of the worst organizations in American pro sports?

It's crazy how some of y'all go from screaming pro-player, anti-ownership sh*t, to bending over backwards to take the side of fu*king Steve Mills and James Dolan, like they haven't bungled sh*t for as long as anyone can remember..

1 week ago '05        #16
olx9o 26 heat pts26
space
space
 TizOnly1 said
Can anyone explain to me why KP was wrong for not trusting one of the worst organizations in American pro sports?

It's crazy how some of y'all go from screaming pro-player, anti-ownership sh*t, to bending over backwards to take the side of fu*king Steve Mills and James Dolan, like they haven't bungled sh*t for as long as anyone can remember..
I agree. People like to pick and choose.

But know this, there are reasons things happen. I just told dude above that we are all speculators and donít know anything for facts but theres a reason Phil has won 11 rings and theres a reason he put KP on the spot in front of the public.

Theres a reason why Jeff Hornacek called KP a pu**y and why he will always be commended as a tough nba player.

Iím not justifying any actions from any sides including players, coaching & management but everyone has to be on the same page for sh*t to work out.

It seems as tho Phil got thru to Mills a little and got Dolan to finally take a step back from intervening...he mighta not gon about handling player egos the right way since he could probably pull the stunts he pulled as a coach but couldnít do the same as a GM/ Pres

Now Scott Perry is picking up the pieces to undo and continue forward with the process and thats what alotta people dont understand.

Everyone wants to pick sides and blame whoever and whatever but at the end of the day the entire organization needs to be on the same page.

United we rise, divided we fall

1 week ago '04        #17
TizOnly1 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 olx9o said
I agree. People like to pick and choose.

But know this, there are reasons things happen. I just told dude above that we are all speculators and donít know anything for facts but theres a reason Phil has won 11 rings and theres a reason he put KP on the spot in front of the public.

Theres a reason why Jeff Hornacek called KP a pu**y and why he will always be commended as a tough nba player.

Iím not justifying any actions from any sides including players, coaching & management but everyone has to be on the same page for sh*t to work out.

It seems as tho Phil got thru to Mills a little and got Dolan to finally take a step back from intervening...he mighta not gon about handling player egos the right way since he could probably pull the stunts he pulled as a coach but couldnít do the same as a GM/ Pres

Now Scott Perry is picking up the pieces to undo and continue forward with the process and thats what alotta people dont understand.

Everyone wants to pick sides and blame whoever and whatever but at the end of the day the entire organization needs to be on the same page.

United we rise, divided we fall
Truth. We don't know what happened, but I do know that Steve Mills and James Dolan deserve ZERO benefit of the doubt.. and even if KP was this huge problem, it's still an indictment of themselves that they couldn't control it. That's their job.

This whole smear campaign they're running now (same kinda smear campaign they ran against Carmelo) is bizarre as fu*k. Saying "we traded him because he didn't want to be here" completely ignores the fact that it's the front office's job to make sure the most important players on the team want to be there. They fu*ked that all the way up. And for cap space.. cap space for what? KP is the exact player you target with cap space (and miss out on 9/10 times). NBA fans are so delusional about cap space and draft picks. Trading a young star for a pipe dream is insane.

1 week ago '05        #18
olx9o 26 heat pts26
space
space
 TizOnly1 said
Truth. We don't know what happened, but I do know that Steve Mills and James Dolan deserve ZERO benefit of the doubt.. and even if KP was this huge problem, it's still an indictment of themselves that they couldn't control it. That's their job.

This whole smear campaign they're running now (same kinda smear campaign they ran against Carmelo) is bizarre as fu*k. Saying "we traded him because he didn't want to be here" completely ignores the fact that it's the front office's job to make sure the most important players on the team want to be there. They fu*ked that all the way up. And for cap space.. cap space for what? KP is the exact player you target with cap space (and miss out on 9/10 times). NBA fans are so delusional about cap space and draft picks. Trading a young star for a pipe dream is insane.
I agree but to their defense. KP has had chronic fatigue issues in NY...his game hasnt moved the needle for the Knicks (this is subjective because he didnt have competent pieces around him while he was here and heís not done developing)

But
Hes always injured/fatigued
Just had an ACL tear at 7í3
And doesnít trust the FO so it was a risk I think made sense (even tho DSJr has had an ACL tear himself

The smear campaign is simply management being transparent on what happened and their persoective of it plus thats literally the only topic the media will discuss for the rest of the season/ year because thereís nothing else to tak about

It was a move that had to be done lol
+1   

1 week ago '04        #19
TizOnly1 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
 olx9o said
I agree but to their defense. KP has had chronic fatigue issues in NY...his game hasnt moved the needle for the Knicks (this is subjective because he didnt have competent pieces around him while he was here and heís not done developing)

But
Hes always injured/fatigued
Just had an ACL tear at 7í3
And doesnít trust the FO so it was a risk I think made sense (even tho DSJr has had an ACL tear himself

The smear campaign is simply management being transparent on what happened and their persoective of it plus thats literally the only topic the media will discuss for the rest of the season/ year because thereís nothing else to tak about

It was a move that had to be done lol
The injury stuff is the only decent reasoning. All the other stuff is ludicrous for real.

1 week ago '17        #20
TaxStoneCooked 113 heat pts113
space
space
$17,881 | Props total: 40218 40218
I never seen a player turn into a bum so quick. Knicks went to new lows after this one.

1 week ago '12        #21
Thworldisyours 62 heat pts62
space
space
$9,776 | Props total: 22380 22380
Funny thing is... if KP stayed and Knicks gave him the max, everybody would be laughing at them for signing another injury prone player to a long-term contract...

Again, this trade was the best thing for all parties involved
+2   

1 week ago '17        #22
Kingz2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 10592 10592
 Thworldisyours said
Funny thing is... if KP stayed and Knicks gave him the max, everybody would be laughing at them for signing another injury prone player to a long-term contract...

Again, this trade was the best thing for all parties involved
Either way it was a gamble

Either they give him the max and hope he fully recovers

Or

They trade him bc they donít believe he will heal fully.

Wonít know if knicks win this trade until next season and see how porz plays.
+2   

1 week ago '11        #23
KRCROOKSNY 132 heat pts132 OP
space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 8501 8501
 th4lb said
Man how did Melo get dragged into these tho?
If you a Knick fan you saw Melo's influence on Kristaps. He even started playin like Melo a lil bit . Started tryin to iso on the high post way too much. Only difference is it works for Melo. Kristaps was complainin about players hittin his elbow on his shot.

U nitpicked some sh*t the vid aint even focus on tho.

7 days ago '05        #24
th4lb 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,567 | Props total: 6519 6519
Not a Knicks fan so Iíll take your word for it....

KRCROOKSNY said
If you a Knick fan you saw Melo's influence on Kristaps. He even started playin like Melo a lil bit . Started tryin to iso on the high post way too much. Only difference is it works for Melo. Kristaps was complainin about players hittin his elbow on his shot.

U nitpicked some sh*t the vid aint even focus on tho.
+1   

7 days ago '16        #25
BxCastro 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 12045 12045
 Blkboipurp said
He has a real hate for Melo
I mean the truth is the truth tho...Porzingis seen how the old regime treated Melo and carried that over into the new regime. Get him outta here and Melo aint no saint either giving us a 1 team list having a no trade clause knowing we couldnt get that deal done

Home      

most viewed right now
+96online now  74
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
252 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  56
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+123online now  55
Image(s) inside Tye Tye