NBA PLAYERS GO IN on the BORING NFL SUPER BOWL LIII :mjether:

most viewed right now
-34  40
72 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '18        #101
MayneThaTruth2 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 4516 4516
 mkhrt92 said
Everything about this game sucked, out loud.
I was on the edge of my seat, because you knew whoever scored, was going to be at an advantage. Both teams really wanted to win badly, and never took their foot of the other's neck. I enjoyed it.

3 months ago '13        #102
mkhrt92 
space
space
$4,744 | Props total: 12075 12075
 MayneThaTruth2 said
I was on the edge of my seat, because you knew whoever scored, was going to be at an advantage. Both teams really wanted to win badly, and never took their foot of the other's neck. I enjoyed it.
Trash
+1   

3 months ago '05        #103
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,301 | Props total: 12283 12283
 Pilscy said
Out of each of the four years no one could’ve predicted who was gonna win. Team have rivalries and that was made the sh*t better. The ability for those teams to make it to finals was epic and will go down in history.

Last year the match up was different and it wasn’t predictable

Different strokes for different folks. I ain’t hating on football but personally I can’t sit and watch it on a regular. I watch super bowls so call me a bandwagoner for showing up for the last minute but it ain’t my cup of tea
And thats what it is, its all personal preference lol, i dont watch the NBA until the playoffs outside of following the Bucks, nothing wrong with it to me.

Dont get me wrong i can see the appeal, thats how its been in basketball forever, when i followed year aroind it was spurs/Lakers/76ers tried every year lol but same teams for the most part. That happens when there's 12 and not 52 man teams i guess.

Football i like because there may be the big name teams but its 1 game, best team doesnt always win, NBA generally there arent a ton of upsets because it is a best of 7 series. Like it was cool thr Bucks beat golden state during the regular season but in a series, i just dont see it.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #104
MayneThaTruth2 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 4516 4516
 mkhrt92 said
Trash
I wanted the Rams to win. Because the Patriots always win. So in that sense, I was connected.

If it was two teams I aint care about, then thats different. But I was indeed on the edge of my seat, because one team I wanted to lose, and one team I wanted to win.

3 months ago '04        #105
LordBlanco|M 55 heat pts55
space
space
$37,360 | Props total: 27935 27935
 smj_724 said
Series still ended in a sweep and the year before was boring 5 game series. Hell even the year the Cavs came back from 3-1, the only good game was game 7. The rest were blowouts
Dude included the 1-3 comeback?

You're retarded b

Pls watch replays of this glorious SB on repeat

Must be a Pats fan

3 months ago '07        #106
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,541 | Props total: 881 881
 LordBlanco said
Dude included the 1-3 comeback?

You're retarded b

Pls watch replays of this glorious SB on repeat

Must be a Pats fan

Lol I don't give a fu*k about the pats...I've even said multiple times this Superbowl sucked... None reading a*s.

You NBA n*ggas are sensitive. The only good game from that series was game 7. The rest of the games were blowouts. Even if you wanna say that NBA finals was great, what other one the past few years have been great? Probably have to go back to the 1st heat Spurs.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #107
Rule 336 112 heat pts112
space
space
$12,518 | Props total: 48290 48290
Meanwhile the reject football league is getting more views than marquee NBA match-ups
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  51
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+73online now  44
Image(s) inside sh-t, if I was Jenie, i'd Bust after I trade LeBron for this b!tch
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+88online now  13
Image(s) inside Meccapolis Weighs in on Lord Jamar vs 50 Cent & Eminem - D12, Royce, 5..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy