"Broke" Floyd Mayweather's newly built $10 million Las Vegas mansion

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '16        #76
TrillSp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,642 | Props total: 8669 8669
 991 said
All this proves is money doesn't buy happiness.it will only make him happy for a moment then he will need something else.
Money defines son tbough. That’s his entire persona for over a decade. He damn near has to flex like this to keep up with it. Especially now that he done f*ghting. But I get what you saying.

It’s hard to even gauge how self aware he is. Everything he does and says just seems scripted. Like you can’t even have a real conversation with him. Been a fan for over a decade and I still don’t know who he is as a man.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #77
KdenIII 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 6616 6616
Swear he buys a new mansion every year

Does he even remember them all?

6 days ago '04        #78
nitetrain8601 26 heat pts26
space
space
$16,334 | Props total: 7414 7414
Dope a*s house, but don't he also got one in Miami? I never understood having more than one remarkable house and then maybe hotels every other place. The benefit has to be heavily outweighed by the costs when you have mega houses like these, one would think.

6 days ago '19        #79
Bang On Em 
space
space
$154 | Props total: 259 259
And that's exactly why he will end up broke. He probably has 5 different 10 million dollar mansions and only spends time in one of them

6 days ago '15        #80
Macaroni76 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 149 149
Hey man it’s his money. He can do what he wants. But if I know Mayweather with big purchases comes a big f*ght next. I wonder who could it be. He should stay retired though because Father Time is undefeated no matter who you are. His draw is not only about being one of the greats but having that “0” on his record. If he gets back in the ring and loses especially if it’s embarrassing or dominantly his earning potential takes a big hit. I know Floyd is a gambler but he should retire for good and not look back.

5 days ago '06        #81
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,318 | Props total: 201 201
That looks like its right near where I live right now in Southern Highlands...

5 days ago '18        #82
Thanos 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 546 546
I wish i could start my life over

5 days ago '07        #83
JohnDoe 220 heat pts220
space
space
$12,885 | Props total: 7585 7585
 stogz said
The Vegas real estate market is gonna get hot(ter), imo.

You have to believe that the NHL salary cap is going to go up... therefore the athletes that live there now, that didn't live there a couple years back, are going to want some luxury homes. An NFL team is scheduled to arrive, so all those athletes an personnel are going to need homes and the most talented of them will want high luxury. Then it's only a matter of time before other sports teams end up over there..
I work in the trades and what Ive been told by Generals is the more cranes you see in a city the more houses will be built. Commercial development has the greatest impact on residential and its greatest detriment too. When them cranes go away the money goes with it.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  53
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-31online now  38
G Herbo walking round here with herpes... ew lol
170 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  27
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha
24 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+198online now  25
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
87 comments
1 day ago
@rides
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy