"Broke" Floyd Mayweather's newly built $10 million Las Vegas mansion

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 months ago '15        #26
chiladin708 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 4775 4775
I'm not even worth $1M USD and you have people that will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER touch anything close to what Floyd has made "pocket watching" him. I don't care if Floyd goes broke or not, he is living how he wants to live and I'm SURE that he knows his finances better than ANYBODY not named his FA, wealth manager, partners or accountants. Dude has grossed over $1b in the ring. Floyd is basically cursed with money. People watching his pockets and wouldn't even want to trade places with him. We don't know the demons he goes to bed with or wakes up with. 21 years and dude is still ballin'. It's a wrap. He's Money Mayweather. Ok, he goes broke? The n*gga has been BALLIN for decades. Ok, he's broke after he paid off his debts. The man can go f*ght right now for 5 f*ghts and gross $500M USD. LOL
+3   

6 months ago '14        #27
strungout 408 heat pts408
space
space
$35,676 | Props total: 86914 86914
Yeah I think to say he is broke

Because he wants to make more money is dumb logic

People who are really successful in life are successful because they dont stop, they dont take breaks

They are addicted to the process and not necessarily the result which is just the icing on the cake

It's why if you give a homeless person 100k or some random joe ....he will k*ll it in a week and that will be the end of it

But people like floyd ....jay.....even fifty cent they are never content because not being content is what got them to where they is in the first place
+3   

6 months ago '15        #28
ChoAssUp 78 heat pts78
space
space
$17,606 | Props total: 42073 42073
That house is beautiful...damn. I cant imagine how much the water or electricity bill and property tax is on a monstrosity like that. Plus keeping it clean and maintaining that huge swimming pool. Thats wild, and this n*gga cant even fu*king read a Dr. Seuss book...what am I doing wrong?
+2   

6 months ago '10        #29
AriGold 184 heat pts184
space
space
$5,301 | Props total: 4550 4550
Funny sh*t is he thinks it makes him cool.

6 months ago '05        #30
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,251 | Props total: 4710 4710
Gotta love when lames on the internet conjure up rumors that someone worth hundreds of millions of dollars is now suddenly "broke"
+5   

6 months ago '17        #31
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,734 | Props total: 25271 25271
 Frankie Needles said
So you have no clue what debt to income ratio is do you? Just because you earn $300 million don't mean you actually have that. Buddy is probably leveraged to the hilt. He's buying sh*t on credit where they'll front you $50 million to buy a jet, but then you actually have to go pay that 50 mill PLUS INTEREST off. And that's what i figure, I'm guessing he got caught on there not really knowing what those various interests payments and escaltors were going to be and that's why he's still out here risking his health.

Also a ten mil purchase for a Floyd ain't sh*t. He can walk into damn near any bank or financing office and get a loan for that amount or better, based off the potential return from a f*ght or other business (hence my other point). None of this is saying he walked in and paid CASH for this property.

n*gga do you know or you just talking?
+3   

6 months ago '18        #32
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 8512 8512
This is why he broke he does 2 much spending this is the reason he s a kivkboxer lmfao buying these huge a*s houses 18 million dollar watches u can't name another thing Floyd does except box he can't box forever and that s why he constantly has to get back in the ring

6 months ago '04        #33
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 1882 1882
LOL, man this is crazy lol. Just cop one krib tho...but who am I to tell another man what to do with HIS money?...Hopefully someone in the camp helping him make other wise decision out side only what we seeing.

6 months ago '16        #34
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,330 | Props total: 22616 22616
only 10 mill? Vegas property must be dirt cheap, that sh*t gotta cost around 200 mill in Cali
+4   

6 months ago '16        #35
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,330 | Props total: 22616 22616
 strungout said
Yeah I think to say he is broke

Because he wants to make more money is dumb logic

People who are really successful in life are successful because they dont stop, they dont take breaks

They are addicted to the process and not necessarily the result which is just the icing on the cake

It's why if you give a homeless person 100k or some random joe ....he will k*ll it in a week and that will be the end of it

But people like floyd ....jay.....even fifty cent they are never content because not being content is what got them to where they is in the first place
facts. You give most people 100k theyll waste that sh*t instead of investing or attempting to invest it. Theres a thread right now on the first page of a guy who blew over a million from the lottery on stupid sh*t. Once all that sh*t is gone what you got left? instead of investing/reinvesting it and you can do that sh*t a buncha times through your business revenues
+1   

6 months ago '05        #36
HiRolliN 111 heat pts111
space
space
$21,685 | Props total: 4255 4255
hes gonna sell it to jon grudden for 15million when the raiders relocate to las vegas
+3   

6 months ago '16        #37
MHP Trotty 494 heat pts494
space
space
$13,127 | Props total: 52308 52308
 92baby said

n*gga do you know or you just talking?
n*ggas writing novels of fiction to make theyself feel “superior” to a man who is more accomplished at his craft and far more well paid.

+5   

6 months ago '09        #38
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$51,305 | Props total: 12465 12465
he's f*ghting to make sure he can maintain this sh*t and further feed his gambling.

Floyd is still a draw, no matter how much we complain about it

6 months ago '18        #39
Tommy Bundy 
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 1323 1323
 Playboi Loso said
I will never understand you n*ggas obsession with other n*ggas pockets
I don't get it either. I can understand using stories like this for inspiration but nah, these guys are literally pocket watching trying to keep up with people's lives.
+2   

6 months ago '10        #40
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 7327 7327
Dude really needs to focus on his happiness. Get away from the ego and find something to put his soul at ease. Obviously the money aint gonna do it. Mah n*gga need some sort of awakening for real

6 months ago '06        #41
Storchaveli 108 heat pts108
space
space
$28,935 | Props total: 8330 8330
OP clearly had his feelings hurt with that thread ethering Floyd and how he’s so broke that he has to take bullsh*t Celebrity deathmatch a*s f*ghts.

6 months ago '15        #42
Madethagreat 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,583 | Props total: 13990 13990
n*ggas too rich not to have solar panels??

6 months ago '17        #43
CityofChampions 84 heat pts84
space
space
$5,957 | Props total: 9831 9831
Got that GTA V garage

6 months ago '06        #44
louielou 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 1381 1381
But But But Floyd Broke

6 months ago '16        #45
OWPE 101 heat pts101
space
space
$6,140 | Props total: 15469 15469
Mayweather really knows how to waste his money.

6 months ago '04        #46
Tastemaker331 79 heat pts79
space
space
$42,673 | Props total: 23401 23401
 King2aGod said
You realize you just made people's point for them? His spending is ridiculous. ANOTHER Vegas mansion? That's why he lives paycheck to paycheck and why he needs to take kick boxing f*ghts in Japan in 2018.
 Armstrong 102 said
Holyfield had him one of these and went broke these the reason someone goes broke n that sh*t in Vegas has no value but Floyd got money for now 5-10 years after retirement let’s talk
 991 said
All this proves is money doesn't buy happiness.it will only make him happy for a moment then he will need something else.
 Frankie Needles said
So you have no clue what debt to income ratio is do you? Just because you earn $300 million don't mean you actually have that. Buddy is probably leveraged to the hilt. He's buying sh*t on credit where they'll front you $50 million to buy a jet, but then you actually have to go pay that 50 mill PLUS INTEREST off. And that's what i figure, I'm guessing he got caught on there not really knowing what those various interests payments and escaltors were going to be and that's why he's still out here risking his health.

Also a ten mil purchase for a Floyd ain't sh*t. He can walk into damn near any bank or financing office and get a loan for that amount or better, based off the potential return from a f*ght or other business (hence my other point). None of this is saying he walked in and paid CASH for this property.
 AriGold said
Funny sh*t is he thinks it makes him cool.
 RoyRogers225 said
This is why he broke he does 2 much spending this is the reason he s a kivkboxer lmfao buying these huge a*s houses 18 million dollar watches u can't name another thing Floyd does except box he can't box forever and that s why he constantly has to get back in the ring
 BIGthingsSON2 said
Dude really needs to focus on his happiness. Get away from the ego and find something to put his soul at ease. Obviously the money aint gonna do it. Mah n*gga need some sort of awakening for real
 OWPE said
Mayweather really knows how to waste his money.
This is what Boosie was talking about when he said success makes people “Hypnotized with Hatred”

6 months ago '18        #47
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 8512 8512
 Tastemaker331 said
This is what Boosie was talking about when he said success makes people “Hypnotized with Hatred”
How is a n*gga hating on him when nobody would be talking bout him if he wasn't kickboxing hating is when q n*gga lookin to knock mayweather off because of what he got pus*y don't kno what hating is smfh do u see anybody on this site calling them n*ggas in China tryna stop the f*ght lmfao expose as a pus*y bi*ch basement dweller jacking off every night

6 months ago '14        #48
ArtsofAnArtist1 1 heat pts
space
space
$643 | Props total: 2314 2314
 Drakehotel said
Vegas real estate market has been going up the last two years at crazy rates. I own 2 houses there, and 3 more with partners. We rent them out as AirBnb, makes bank and meanwhile your house value just continues to rise.
Do put us on to the game

6 months ago '11        #49
MACADEMICS 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,771 | Props total: 4641 4641
That sh*t looks fu*king nice.

6 months ago '12        #50
djgist 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,386 | Props total: 4045 4045
That is a fu*king palace!!

Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  54
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+73online now  47
Image(s) inside sh-t, if I was Jenie, i'd Bust after I trade LeBron for this b!tch
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+88online now  16
Image(s) inside Meccapolis Weighs in on Lord Jamar vs 50 Cent & Eminem - D12, Royce, 5..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy