"Broke" Floyd Mayweather's newly built $10 million Las Vegas mansion

most viewed right now
+34  55
37 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '04        #1
3277 page views
82 comments

killadre 240 heat pts240
space
space
$21,615 | Props total: 19796 19796
"Broke" Floyd Mayweather's newly built $10 million Las Vegas mansion

BX accountants, BX psychologist, and BX philanthropist please help us make cents of thisimage

Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr. has long been active in the real-estate game, and he recently added to his impressive collection of homes.

One year after dropping $25.5 million on a stunning Beverly Hills mansion to celebrate his win over Conor McGregor, Mayweather purchased a $10 million home in Las Vegas — according to the Los Angeles Times.

The 11-bed, 14-bath home is 21,861 square feet with multiple guest houses, indoor and outdoor pools, massive courtyard and a 20-car underground garage

The purchase of the newly built home was done in an off-market sale. Though there aren’t interior photos of the house, Luxury Estates broker and founder Kamran Zand has provided an exterior look at the home.

+46   

82 comments for ""Broke" Floyd Mayweather's newly built $10 million Las Vegas mansion"

3 months ago '09        #2
RichYung757 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$3,809 | Props total: 4018 4018
Damm that house looks amazing
+31   

3 months ago '13        #3
highlyfe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 2168 2168
That’s it ? Sheet

+5   

3 months ago '07        #4
stogz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$46,498 | Props total: 55114 55114
The Vegas real estate market is gonna get hot(ter), imo.

You have to believe that the NHL salary cap is going to go up... therefore the athletes that live there now, that didn't live there a couple years back, are going to want some luxury homes. An NFL team is scheduled to arrive, so all those athletes an personnel are going to need homes and the most talented of them will want high luxury. Then it's only a matter of time before other sports teams end up over there.

Just looking at that place, he must have built it himself because that looks like it's value should be way more than $10 million.
+27   

3 months ago '17        #5
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,698 | Props total: 21338 21338
 killadre said
BX accountants, BX psychologist, and BX philanthropist please help us make cents of this

Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr. has long been active in the real-estate game, and he recently added to his impressive collection of homes.

One year after dropping $25.5 million on a stunning Beverly Hills mansion to celebrate his win over Conor McGregor, Mayweather purchased a $10 million home in Las Vegas — according to the Los Angeles Times.

The 11-bed, 14-bath home is 21,861 square feet with multiple guest houses, indoor and outdoor pools, massive courtyard and a 20-car underground garage

The purchase of the newly built home was done in an off-market sale. Though there aren’t interior photos of the house, Luxury Estates broker and founder Kamran Zand has provided an exterior look at the home.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Jesus, i gotta get 2 of these
+5   

3 months ago '13        #6
King2aGod 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 10392 10392
You realize you just made people's point for them? His spending is ridiculous. ANOTHER Vegas mansion? That's why he lives paycheck to paycheck and why he needs to take kick boxing f*ghts in Japan in 2018.
+19   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '17        #7
TaxStoneCooked 113 heat pts113
space
space
$17,834 | Props total: 40178 40178
Oh my god. What a fu*king house.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '17        #8
space
space
 King2aGod said
You realize you just made people's point for them? His spending is ridiculous. ANOTHER Vegas mansion? That's why he lives paycheck to paycheck and why he needs to take kick boxing f*ghts in Japan in 2018.
Another 100 million coming in December.

Then another 300 million for the Pac-Broner winner.

Only on boxden where all these broke miserable racists hope Floyd is broke.

Only on Boxden is securing a 100 milly risk free payday means youre broke.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '05        #9
blah blah blah 91 heat pts91
space
space
$29,243 | Props total: 40023 40023
Floyd prob got a little one w all this over compensating

3 months ago '14        #10
Playboi Loso 72 heat pts72
space
space
$9,656 | Props total: 29871 29871
I will never understand you n*ggas obsession with other n*ggas pockets
+23   

3 months ago '13        #11
JFrisco 
space
space
space
$437 | Props total: 873 873
You people love counting other people's money. That goes for the people who say he's broke and those that say he isn't broke. Neither knows for sure.
+5   

3 months ago '13        #12
King2aGod 2 heat pts
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said

Oh. Great compelling point. I will now rethinking my thinking on this issue thanks to you. PreShaded bruh

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '17        #13
space
space
 King2aGod said
Oh. Great compelling point. I will now rethinking my thinking on this issue thanks to you. PreShaded bruh
Speak English goofy.
+3   

3 months ago '17        #14
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,698 | Props total: 21338 21338
 stogz said

You have to believe that the NHL salary cap is going to go up... therefore the athletes that live there now, that didn't live there a couple years back, are going to want some luxury homes. An NFL team is scheduled to arrive, so all those athletes an personnel are going to need homes and the most talented of them will want high luxury. Then it's only a matter of time before other sports teams end up over there.

Just looking at that place, he must have built it himself because that looks like it's value should be way more than $10 million.
Man i gotta get my businesses in order so i can get a place or two there myself.

Condos not a multi million dollar house

I couldnt live there year round
+4   

3 months ago '15        #15
Drakehotel 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,271 | Props total: 14881 14881
 stogz said

Vegas real estate market has been going up the last two years at crazy rates. I own 2 houses there, and 3 more with partners. We rent them out as AirBnb, makes bank and meanwhile your house value just continues to rise.
+7   

3 months ago '18        #16
Armstrong 102 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 866 866
Holyfield had him one of these and went broke these the reason someone goes broke n that sh*t in Vegas has no value but Floyd got money for now 5-10 years after retirement let’s talk

3 months ago '13        #17
King2aGod 2 heat pts
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Speak English goofy.
You think I should?

3 months ago '14        #18
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
space
$11,103 | Props total: 39554 39554
 King2aGod said
Basically. n*gga living that Michael Jackson life.

That's why he gotta take these dumb f*ghts at 41 years old, instead of sitting on billions in retirement. Same sh*t that k*lled Michael Jackson, having to pick up a dumb, exploitative tour when he should have been retired from that type of sh*t.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #19
Loknows 
space
space
space
$76 | Props total: 209 209
I lived in Summerlin before. Yea, that’s a really nice house but it’s on the outskirts. $10 mil is a lot it seems. He’s got to drive far to get to the strip pass nothing but houses and one gas station. It’s desert on the other side. The house is lit, nothing against that. It’s the location. Even if you want to be secluded, great choose much more of a better landscape like Wyoming or Somewhere. By the time that area gets more developed the price will make more sense to me.
+3   

3 months ago '04        #20
---Max-Payne--- 347 heat pts347
space
space
$7,785 | Props total: 13426 13426
Good investment, it will be worth more later.
+2   

3 months ago '11        #21
CALViiiN 717 heat pts717
space
space
$19,821 | Props total: 41535 41535
fu*king beautiful!
+4   

3 months ago '12        #22
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,645 | Props total: 16058 16058
his bathtubs don't even need to lift up

his walls don't even have to do 360's

HE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO HAVE THAT sh*t THAT THE GOVERNMENT GOT
+12   

3 months ago '06        #23
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,492 | Props total: 2919 2919
Never looked at a house and thought damn until I seen this one smh
DOPE!!!!!
+2   

3 months ago '06        #24
991 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,913 | Props total: 3271 3271
All this proves is money doesn't buy happiness.it will only make him happy for a moment then he will need something else.
+4   

3 months ago '16        #25
Frankie Needles 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 12219 12219
 TaxStoneCooked said

So you have no clue what debt to income ratio is do you? Just because you earn $300 million don't mean you actually have that. Buddy is probably leveraged to the hilt. He's buying sh*t on credit where they'll front you $50 million to buy a jet, but then you actually have to go pay that 50 mill PLUS INTEREST off. And that's what i figure, I'm guessing he got caught on there not really knowing what those various interests payments and escaltors were going to be and that's why he's still out here risking his health.

Also a ten mil purchase for a Floyd ain't sh*t. He can walk into damn near any bank or financing office and get a loan for that amount or better, based off the potential return from a f*ght or other business (hence my other point). None of this is saying he walked in and paid CASH for this property.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
-64online now  30
NBA Kristen Ledlow got married to a cornball brother
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+69online now  26
Image(s) inside Singer milf Casha
37 comments