Empty NBA Stats discussion.

most viewed right now
+23  84
133 comments @misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 months ago '16        #26
honda 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,395 | Props total: 21327 21327
 Qbert said
It's been said that his totals are miscalculated they used to just add sh*t on or give him a*sists after the scoring players took more than the allowed number of dribbles, which I think is two.

I heard this a few times online.
That isn't a Stockton thing. It's a league thing. I noticed it with Rondo a long, long time ago. Tell me this man Rondo didn't give it to Pierce who then did a whole isolation play from 3 and drove it in for a layup. Gave that dude Rondo the a*sist.

I thought I was tripping but then I noticed it happened for Paul and other players too and really, it's just the subjectivity of stats that sometimes allows for weird sh*t to happen.

However, if someone tries to suggest there was some conspiracy surrounding Stockton himself to boost his allure as a passer, I'm going to have to shut that sh*t all the way down. That is ridiculous. I'm not saying you are suggesting that but people do like to sh*t on players they didn't see but are claimed to be great and this reeks of that. Like when they say he was feeding Malone....course he'd have a ton of a*sists

6 months ago '10        #27
buzzkill 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,589 | Props total: 2215 2215
Bruh u either just started watching the game, u trolling or u are really a dumbass....

Basically u saying that the pg and pf/c roles dont matter because most of their primary job is to get rebounds and a*sist

6 months ago '18        #28
MayneThaTruth2 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
space
$3,852 | Props total: 4363 4363
 BigBallerLavar said
Nah man taxstone aint no damn smoothhooper alt

He had an og account that got banned and changed his name

Same thing with that tom dude. They just kept they new account he had a gimmick of stanning eminem heavy then changed up to being a mumble rap stan to mask his cover
I wish I would've said this earlier, but you are Suavehooper as well.

6 months ago '15        #29
GGG goat 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 2207 2207
you sir are a genius

basketball is all random

6 months ago '17        #30
Lite 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,665 | Props total: 14104 14104

[pic - click to view]

empty stats

+2   

6 months ago '18        #31
HoopLife88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,623 | Props total: 6225 6225
Slapped

2 months ago '17        #32
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,360 | Props total: 44879 44879
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Assists are one of those dumb meaningless stats. Same as rebounds. Whoever is closes to the ball when it falls out of the rim, gets a rebound. I dont think its special that a person can get allot of them. Its a game of chance as far as where the ball falls and common sense, tells you your going to catch it if its right there to be caught..

Assists means someone makes a shot after you pass them the ball.

If you pass someone the ball, you cant make them shoot it. And if they shoot it, you have no control over the shot going in the hoop.

Only stat that really holds weight is maybe blocks, steals, and points.

What yall think?
I forgot it was you who said this.

My god

2 months ago '17        #33
space
space
 micseles said
This thread is what happens when people who have never played a sport speak on said sport
 suavehooper said
 LuckiiWaviano said
So Dennis Rodman never studied the various angles the ball hit the rim to rebound huh
Sht is all luck
 slipnslide85 said
As soon as someone says something along the lines of “rebounding is just about jumping high”, I know IMMEDIATELY that the know nothing about basketball

Boxing out, positioning, battling, adjusting for the ball path hitting the rim/backboard, etc

Fools who don’t realize that real rebounding is damn near a sport by itself suffer on the court and wonder why they always end up with their a*s on the ground. (Or they could just be delusional nerds sitting behind a computer screen)
 dblock187s said
Wow this can't be a serious post
 Eazy123 said
Hahahahaha
 80sCrackBaby said
I think you're a dumb c*cksucker...

How you love that?
 buzzkill said
Bruh u either just started watching the game, u trolling or u are really a dumbass....

Basically u saying that the pg and pf/c roles dont matter because most of their primary job is to get rebounds and a*sist
 Lite said

[pic - click to view]

empty stats

HoopLife88 said
Slapped

@ You got murked in this thread.

Exposed as a fu*kin casual troll. You dont know sh*t about basketball. No wonder you d*ck suck Harden and hate on Bron.

2 months ago '18        #34
space
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
@ You got murked in this thread.

Exposed as a fu*kin casual troll. You dont know sh*t about basketball. No wonder you d*ck suck Harden and hate on Bron.
People are entitled to their opinions. I speak facts though.

I wonder how you could love Lebron so much, that you tare down any and everyone who stands close to him like they cant shine too?

Your the worse Lebron fan in the whole fu*king world. Giving weight to sh*t KD said.

2 months ago '18        #35
space
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
I forgot it was you who said this.

My god
I made the same comments in my Harden thread!

2 months ago '17        #36
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
People are entitled to their opinions. I speak facts though.

I wonder how you could love Lebron so much, that you tare down any and everyone who stands close to him like they cant shine too?

Your the worse Lebron fan in the whole fu*king world. Giving weight to sh*t KD said.
Bruh this the second time you said TARE.

Its tear you fu*king imbecile.

What fact did you speak in here??

You said rebounds and dimes dont require skill. Who the fu*k says something like that??

I tear down Kawhi?? Giannis? Doncic? Kemba? Porzingis? Booker? Embiid? KD? Cousins? Davis?? All some of my favorite players wtf are you talking about dude?

2 months ago '18        #37
space
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Bruh this the second time you said TARE.

Its tear you fu*king imbecile.

What fact did you speak in here??

You said rebounds and dimes dont require skill. Who the fu*k says something like that??

I tear down Kawhi?? Giannis? Doncic? Kemba? Porzingis? Booker? Embiid? KD? Cousins? Davis?? All some of my favorite players wtf are you talking about dude?
You so fu*king stupid. You named a bunch of people who are not attached to Lebron, then added KD in their. You destroy KD every chance you get, as well as Harden the moment he started getting attention you dedicated an entire account to him.

You been sh*tting on Kyrie for way too long, I sh*tted on him last season, but after the playoffs were over, I moved on and wanted the best for Kyrie.

Your a fu*king hater.

2 months ago '05        #38
JealousOnesHate 26 heat pts26
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 4606 4606
I'm sorry I entered this thread
+3   

2 months ago '17        #39
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
You so fu*king stupid. You named a bunch of people who are not attached to Lebron, then added KD in their. You destroy KD every chance you get, as well as Harden the moment he started getting attention you dedicated an entire account to him.

You been sh*tting on Kyrie for way too long, I sh*tted on him last season, but after the playoffs were over, I moved on and wanted the best for Kyrie.

Your a fu*king hater.
How the fu*k is Harden attached to LeBron?? Bruh you so fu*king dumb you making my head hurt.

Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #40
TizOnly1 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$9,201 | Props total: 15792 15792
n*ggas in a fierce battle for title of dumbest n*gga on boxden
+2   

2 months ago '18        #41
space
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
How the fu*k is Harden attached to LeBron?? Bruh you so fu*king dumb you making my head hurt.

YOU attached him to Lebron n*gga. You created it all in your head. You never hated that n*gga, until he started getting the type of attention Lebron would typically get.

You on here with multiple accounts, your fandom of Lebron is bizarre, negative and mean spiritedly directed at others, giving weight to what KD said.

And you a cuck.

2 months ago '17        #42
space
space
Rebounds and dimes dont matter hahahahahaa

2 months ago '17        #43
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
YOU attached him to Lebron n*gga. You created it all in your head. You never hated that n*gga, until he started getting the type of attention Lebron would typically get.
Bruh you are insane. Seek fu*king help.

2 months ago '18        #44
space
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
Bruh you are insane. Seek fu*king help.
Opposed to responding to what I say, "Der you insane get help"

You can never ever respond to anything.

2 months ago '17        #45
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Opposed to responding to what I say, "Der you insane get help"

You can never ever respond to anything.
You literally made up this weird gay narrative. Ive never liked Hardens game. It doesnt have sh*t to do with Bron.

How the fu*k is Harden his comp when Bron made 8 straight Finals and Harden doesnt do sh*t in the playoffs??

Muthafu*ka Bron is the ALL TIME playoff leading scorer. You know POINTS??? The only stat your dumbass think matters.

2 months ago '04        #46
slipnslide85 94 heat pts94
space
space
$8,906 | Props total: 11251 11251
 TaxStoneCooked said
Rebounds and dimes dont matter hahahahahaa
Yet he can’t understand why
- Dennis Rodman is a HOFer
-yet Monta Ellis never even made an all-star game
+1   

2 months ago '18        #47
space
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
You literally made up this weird gay narrative. Ive never liked Hardens game. It doesnt have sh*t to do with Bron.

How the fu*k is Harden his comp when Bron made 8 straight Finals and Harden doesnt do sh*t in the playoffs??

Muthafu*ka Bron is the ALL TIME playoff leading scorer. You know POINTS??? The only stat your dumbass think matters.
You aint never sh*tted on Harden until he got Attention. I never said he was better than lebron, he a young n*gga in this game, Bron is more of a vet.

But you the one who felt insecure. You aint never ever hated that n*gga until he got attention. It wasnt criticism, it was hatred.

2 months ago '18        #48
space
space
space
 slipnslide85 said
Yet he can’t understand why
- Dennis Rodman is a HOFer
-yet Monta Ellis never even made an all-star game
Dont get your dumbass caught up in something that dont concern you, trying to pick sides or whatever your trying to do n*gga.

Rebounds and a*sists are factually fake stats. Its 100% hyperbole. Wilt used to get 50 a night n*gga

2 months ago '17        #49
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
You aint never sh*tted on Harden until he got Attention. I never said he was better than lebron, he a young n*gga in this game, Bron is more of a vet.

But you the one who felt insecure. You aint never ever hated that n*gga until he got attention. It wasnt criticism, it was hatred.
Bruh you are a fu*king child go through my post history and thred history. We were sh*tting on Harden after Game 6 vs the Spurs when he had 10 points in an elimination game that Kawhi and TP didnt play in.

That was 2017. Cut the sh*t weirdo.

2 months ago '04        #50
slipnslide85 94 heat pts94
space
space
$8,906 | Props total: 11251 11251
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Dont get your dumbass caught up in something that dont concern you, trying to pick sides or whatever your trying to do n*gga.

Rebounds and a*sists are factually fake stats. Its 100% hyperbole. Wilt used to get 50 a night n*gga
Your troll-game is terrible

Goodnight

Home      

most viewed right now
+25online now  43
I just gotta smash raw, fam....
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  42
Video inside MozZY gives update on Mess MozZY Member status and Nipsey Hussle death.
28 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  31
Image(s) inside Tourist / Civilian Get SMACKED For Writing On Rolling 60s NIPSEY CRENS..
146 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+55online now  28
Image(s) inside Apr 23 - Howard University Has Banned All D.C. Residents From Walking ..
132 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy