NBA PLAYERS GO IN on the BORING NFL SUPER BOWL LIII :mjether:

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '14        #101
Pilscy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,426 | Props total: 17183 17183
 projectd06 said
Im not justifying anything, the Super Bowl was wack but the NBA has been predictable the past like 4 years. Yea this year might be a little different but were talking about 1 Super Bowl here, compared to years of not even needing to watch any games (other tgen the finals) because you knew it was Cavs / Warriors.

Make the NBA finals just one game and not a series and watch there be a boring game here and there

You knew Brady was going to win last year too right?
Out of each of the four years no one couldíve predicted who was gonna win. Team have rivalries and that was made the sh*t better. The ability for those teams to make it to finals was epic and will go down in history.

Last year the match up was different and it wasnít predictable

Different strokes for different folks. I ainít hating on football but personally I canít sit and watch it on a regular. I watch super bowls so call me a bandwagoner for showing up for the last minute but it ainít my cup of tea

2 weeks ago '18        #102
MayneThaTruth2 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 3406 3406
 mkhrt92 said
Everything about this game sucked, out loud.
I was on the edge of my seat, because you knew whoever scored, was going to be at an advantage. Both teams really wanted to win badly, and never took their foot of the other's neck. I enjoyed it.

2 weeks ago '13        #103
mkhrt92 
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 11047 11047
 MayneThaTruth2 said
I was on the edge of my seat, because you knew whoever scored, was going to be at an advantage. Both teams really wanted to win badly, and never took their foot of the other's neck. I enjoyed it.
Trash
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #104
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 11145 11145
 Pilscy said
Out of each of the four years no one couldíve predicted who was gonna win. Team have rivalries and that was made the sh*t better. The ability for those teams to make it to finals was epic and will go down in history.

Last year the match up was different and it wasnít predictable

Different strokes for different folks. I ainít hating on football but personally I canít sit and watch it on a regular. I watch super bowls so call me a bandwagoner for showing up for the last minute but it ainít my cup of tea
And thats what it is, its all personal preference lol, i dont watch the NBA until the playoffs outside of following the Bucks, nothing wrong with it to me.

Dont get me wrong i can see the appeal, thats how its been in basketball forever, when i followed year aroind it was spurs/Lakers/76ers tried every year lol but same teams for the most part. That happens when there's 12 and not 52 man teams i guess.

Football i like because there may be the big name teams but its 1 game, best team doesnt always win, NBA generally there arent a ton of upsets because it is a best of 7 series. Like it was cool thr Bucks beat golden state during the regular season but in a series, i just dont see it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #105
MayneThaTruth2 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$3,160 | Props total: 3406 3406
 mkhrt92 said
Trash
I wanted the Rams to win. Because the Patriots always win. So in that sense, I was connected.

If it was two teams I aint care about, then thats different. But I was indeed on the edge of my seat, because one team I wanted to lose, and one team I wanted to win.

2 weeks ago '04        #106
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,895 | Props total: 26334 26334
 smj_724 said
Series still ended in a sweep and the year before was boring 5 game series. Hell even the year the Cavs came back from 3-1, the only good game was game 7. The rest were blowouts
Dude included the 1-3 comeback?

You're retarded b

Pls watch replays of this glorious SB on repeat

Must be a Pats fan

2 weeks ago '07        #107
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,540 | Props total: 880 880
 LordBlanco said
Dude included the 1-3 comeback?

You're retarded b

Pls watch replays of this glorious SB on repeat

Must be a Pats fan

Lol I don't give a fu*k about the pats...I've even said multiple times this Superbowl sucked... None reading a*s.

You NBA n*ggas are sensitive. The only good game from that series was game 7. The rest of the games were blowouts. Even if you wanna say that NBA finals was great, what other one the past few years have been great? Probably have to go back to the 1st heat Spurs.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #108
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,549 | Props total: 35965 35965
Meanwhile the reject football league is getting more views than marquee NBA match-ups
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+55online now  54
Image(s) inside thai beauty
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+158online now  43
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
127 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy