Richard Sherman mic'd up; includes Williams confrontation (video)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I bet you're gap toothed and in the early stages of growing out your dreads. You a grown a.ss man and you call yourself "shawty". Stfu with all that nonsense.

negative

u don't know me f*ggot
but olde english 22 oz is your screen name
 5 years ago '09        #82
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
he said go do it then, and smack. talking all c*cky with that win will rub people the wrong way, especially when your in their house
 5 years ago '04        #83
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
 thehammer said:
Punkd? I ain't losing thousands to put my hands on his face and not costing my team a lineman for the first few games next season. All he did is expose himself as an emotional idiot.

Notice only ones calling Sherman a bi*ch are patriot, 49er, falcon & redskin fans....hmmmm

Not a fan of either of those teams..........

But Sherman wouldn't of been fined a damn thing.

1.) Game was over.

2.) It would of been in response to being hit.

3.) He could very easily state he felt threaten. Didn't have his helmet on (Or team mates nearby) Felt he had to defend himself.

All and all. Don't put your hands on me. Ima put my hands on you.

Sherman....PUNKED.
 5 years ago '11        #84
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
Lol u watched football? When they retalliate they get suspended. Not to mention he would be either punching a helmet or a huge gut...fu*k out of here with that played out street f!ghting respect bullsh*t. Like he is a teenager or something

Sherman is winning, he ain't bout to throw it away. You don't get that maybe you ain't used ton winning. Lol @ well it was after the game on national tv so he wont get suspended...players get suspended for f!ghting on their off days much less that bullsh*t

Last edited by thehammer; 01-10-2013 at 04:54 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #85
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
Sherman don't give a fu*k. he just took a punch from some 400 pound linebacker and laughed it off. some of you n*ggas would've ran if he even looked at you funny, don't stunt.
 5 years ago '04        #86
dj spydr 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 128 128
 thehammer said:
Punkd? I ain't losing thousands to put my hands on his face and not costing my team a lineman for the first few games next season. All he did is expose himself as an emotional idiot.

Notice only ones calling Sherman a bi*ch are patriot, 49er, falcon & redskin fans....hmmmm
Talk sh*t all game like a tough guy...back it up. Simple as that. He got mushed in the face and then put his hands in the air on some sh*t. He's a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #87
space
space
Lol let me gues you guys can't hold a job?
 5 years ago '09        #88
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10534 10534
 thehammer said:
Lol let me gues you guys can't hold a job?
fu*k has that gotta do with anything, clown?
 5 years ago '11        #89
space
space
Punching someone because they touched your face and walked away? And ppl calling him a pus*y? Just shows like Williams they still on some high school sh*t and have no self control. Acting like football on national tv at his job is anything like the streets. All this shows is sherman is smarter and broke Williams down like the mental midget he is. If at work someone tries to punk me immature act innocent as sh*t, handle my sh*t afterwards. You can defend yourself there and do you, no judging, but acting like everybody needs to live by your philosophy. fu*k outta here.

Last edited by thehammer; 01-10-2013 at 06:05 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #90
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Se7en said:
Williams got big cuz he's fu*king 15 deep around Sherman plus has 120Lbs on him lol. KG a.ss move. And like I said...How you gonna say you're gonna punch someone then push there face with your palm?
B*tch, get off of this n*ggas d*ck!!!
 5 years ago '07        #91
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 StateProperty88 said:
well what exactly was he going to do against a dude 110+ pound bigger than him and a molded piece of plastic on his head?
That was a dumb azz reply. You ever heard of your mouth writing checks that your azz can't cash?
 5 years ago '12        #92
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 1648 1648
Yall expect Sherman to hit him back. His team just won on the road and if he did retaliate thats a fine and suspension no matter how it goes down. If he retaliates and gets a suspension there goes their chances of beating the Falcons...he's smarter than that.
 5 years ago '05        #93
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 KingKobraAtlant said:
That was a dumb azz reply. You ever heard of your mouth writing checks that your azz can't cash?
and yet you cant answer the question...so just keep it moving
 5 years ago '09        #94
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,203 | Props total: 13450 13450
5th round pick last year
 5 years ago '11        #95
space
space
lol at people acting like this is some street ball game. Ain't no f!ght (lets be honest 1 punch is all that would be thrown before breaking it up) worth $25,000 or whatever they be fining (ask Andre Johnson if they fine that much)
 5 years ago '04        #96
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Gater said:
I beg to differ...tbh I hate them all but I respect the fact he didn't retaliate ..you got to pick and choose your f!ghts wisley... he shut them up on the field..and now its time to move on...no grudges needed if you loss..take your L like a man and keep it moving..plus a 300lbs n*gga with his helment still on..you got to be smart..evidently you don't understand that though...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy