The Official #1 Crimson Tide VS #15 TAMU Aggies GAME THREAD!!!

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #681
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8918 8918
 FeedTheBeast said:
Bump.

The thread is still at the top of the page you dumbass.
oh how was i suppose to know... i can i just have my moment with out you guys just shutting me down in every thread.....

a dumb n*gga cant live no more always another smart n*gga coming to regulate

i love you tho..
 5 years ago '07        #682
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 capone3pbs said:
Bama didn't play in the conf championship game last year and they still got in... was it fair then?
I didn't think they deserved to play in it
 5 years ago '07        #683
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Special Edd said:
oh how was i suppose to know... i can i just have my moment with out you guys just shutting me down in every thread.....

a dumb n*gga cant live no more always another smart n*gga coming to regulate

i love you tho..
Thanks man......I need some love now.
 5 years ago '06        #684
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 FeedTheBeast said:
Thanks man......I need some love now.
 5 years ago '05        #685
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
They were given the game last week by Les Miles, but O how the luck ran out today
 5 years ago '07        #686
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
They were given the game last week by Les Miles, but O how the luck ran out today
n*gga I will smack holy fire from yo a.ss. BAMA gave LSU the game with that fumble in the redzone and y'all still couldn't do sh*t. GTFOH.....ole I love the AGGIES now since my team a bunch of non clutch pussies looking a.ss n*gga!!
 5 years ago '05        #687
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 FeedTheBeast said:
n*gga I will smack holy fire from yo a.ss. BAMA gave LSU the game with that fumble in the redzone and y'all still couldn't do sh*t. GTFOH.....ole I love the AGGIES now since my team a bunch of non clutch pussies looking a.ss n*gga!!
I just knew all season Bama wasnt that good.......they got handed the game due to bad coaching by Les. Guess what?......thats the same A&M team LSU beat in College Station, the same A&M team that beat yall in your house, which proves the point that Bama aint that good. They were exposed last week and give up 20 unanswered at home to begin the game no you gtfoh

LicensedLegend said:
Wow, there are 4 SEC teams in the top 10 outside of Alabama, and Alabama has only played 1 of them. That was LSU. The other 4 teams either played 2 or 3.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 11-10-2012 at 09:54 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #688
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8918 8918
Lol feedthebeast just beat uga
 5 years ago '04        #689
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
 Blockburner28 said:
roll tide, this must hurt yall got blown out then started to come back lol and lost for a offsides..

ROLL SIDES!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #690
space
space
 Saintaholic said:
I just knew all season Bama wasnt that good.......they got handed the game due to bad coaching by Les. Guess what?......thats the same A&M team LSU beat in College Station, the same A&M team that beat yall in your house, which proves the point that Bama aint that good. They were exposed last week and give up 20 unanswered at home to begin the game no you gtfoh

If we ain't that good Dafukk does that make y'all?? I sick of y'all bi*ches talmbout Les Miles blew the game. bi*ch it was about to be 21-10 game over until we fumbled on the damn 10 yard line!!! Mettenberger played the game of his life everything was going right for LSU including our fukk ups but still we won and y'all fukkin loss. And what evidence did you have prior to last week that we weren't that good??. Blowing everyone the fukk out???!!!

I will not tolerate sh*t talk from a loser a.ss squad. bi*ches played great at home and still loss to a team that was struggling!!!

After that 1st quarter we OUTSCORED them 24-9. They jumped on us early and had enuff points to hold on. They beat us. I'm good with that. The better team won tonite. But we aint dead yet!!!
 5 years ago '07        #691
space
space
Props to all the people in here whom showed respect and didn't feel the need to gloat. Fukk all y'all salty bi*ches whom have been victims of The Crimson Tide for years and are taking this opportunity to unleash your hatred, jealousy and envy.....fukk y'all!!

WIN OR LOSE ROLL TIDE HOE!!!

I'm going to drown my sorrow with this Rum and Coke and smoke this joint. I ain't fukkin wit y'all no more tonite.

MAMBA OUT!!
 5 years ago '07        #692
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14595 14595
i fell asleep woke up and was like . I can't believe A&M won. I was so wrong about this sh*t . I'll admit that.
 11-11-2012, 08:01 AM         #693
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
i fell asleep woke up and was like . I can't believe A&M won. I was so wrong about this sh*t . I'll admit that.
yoooo i was wrong too

all on the early pages talking about how a&m would blow it and sh*t

oh well, win some lose some, bama is still in the drivers seat whether people like it or not
 5 years ago '06        #694
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
A lot of sh*t talking in this thread, hate is the new love I see.

Last night was the longest drive back from the stadium ever!

Johnny football did his thing and made a believer out of me and Bryant Denny Stadium

Never seen this team go down 20 under Saban

AJ left a lot of plays onthe field yesterday

Fumbles has k!lled our momentum two weeks in a row

If we run the ball on our last drive inthe redzone, we win the game.

Bottom line Kevin Sumlin came in with his squad and played a helluva game yesterday, bama got hit inthe mouth inthe first quarter and had to f!ght back throughout. Play calling was subpar but the execution wasn't on point either with the players. With all that said, Bama still had a chance to win this game but didnt take advantage this week.

Despite all the sh*t talking, bama still have a shot to play inthe big game this year but I really don't like our chances of another SEC team winning another BCS title.
 5 years ago '07        #695
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4567 4567
 Against D Grain said:
A lot of sh*t talking in this thread, hate is the new love I see.

Last night was the longest drive back from the stadium ever!

Johnny football did his thing and made a believer out of me and Bryant Denny Stadium

Never seen this team go down 20 under Saban

AJ left a lot of plays onthe field yesterday

Fumbles has k!lled our momentum two weeks in a row

If we run the ball on our last drive inthe redzone, we win the game.

Bottom line Kevin Sumlin came in with his squad and played a helluva game yesterday, bama got hit inthe mouth inthe first quarter and had to f!ght back throughout. Play calling was subpar but the execution wasn't on point either with the players. With all that said, Bama still had a chance to win this game but didnt take advantage this week.

Despite all the sh*t talking, bama still have a shot to play inthe big game this year but I really don't like our chances of another SEC team winning another BCS title.
You sure about that?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #696
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
 5 years ago '07        #697
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
Man Bama fans wanna talk about the hate but yall brought it on yalls self. I remember after yall won the ship in 09 all yall were talkin how yall were gonna win it the next 3 or 4 years, then they lose 3 games in 10 lol.

Yall just praise Saban too much. He's a great coach but your still gonna lose games and not have awesome seasons every year. Its like yall are delusional which makes it fun when yall lose.
 5 years ago '07        #698
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:
Man Bama fans wanna talk about the hate but yall brought it on yalls self. I remember after yall won the ship in 09 all yall were talkin how yall were gonna win it the next 3 or 4 years, then they lose 3 games in 10 lol.

Yall just praise Saban too much. He's a great coach but your still gonna lose games and not have awesome seasons every year. Its like yall are delusional which makes it fun when yall lose.

It's seem salty coming from an LSU fan since we crushed y'all dreams last year AND this year!! Yeah we loss but we still have a chance to finish 12-1, SEC champs and finish probably #2. That IS an awesome season!! And we didn't win it the next 3-4 years but we have won 2 out of 3. We are in the same situation as last year but we are going to ATL this time which will help us tremendously if we win and if either of the top 3 lose. But even if that doesn't happen for us again then we can and will still have a great season.
 5 years ago '04        #699
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
 JordanWest86 said:

King856 said:
if you dont play for the NC it wasn't a great season your schedule is soft as fu*k compared to others in your conference.

Michigan was a significant win

They worship saban. In Tuscaloosa he's looked at as a GOD and its saddening.

@ his definition of a great season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy