watch Carmelo Anthony reaction to hear he might have been traded to the New Jersey Nets

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
190 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
108 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5968 5968
Melo that dude
 7 years ago '05        #102
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i think hes glad...he gets to be with his hero jay-z now.
 7 years ago '06        #103
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
lmfao
 7 years ago '07        #104
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6108 6108
god damn

nets are hard at work trying to aqcuire multiple 1st round picks for this man and he ain't even trying to go there.
 7 years ago '08        #105
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 7 years ago '07        #106
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SamDaManIsBack said:
What yall fail to realize is the nets haven't lost. I don't even wan't carmelo. I'd rather keep favors (who has the potential to be a 20 and 12 PF) and all the draft picks. f**k melo. Trade murphy's expiring and 1 or 2 picks for a player like Igoudala, mayo, gerald wallace or someone like tayshaun prince. I'd rather have one of those dudes PLUS favors PLUS a s**t load of 1st round picks.
Reality bites harder than a piranha

Nice to see Net fans coming to grips that they'll never sign a star
 7 years ago '04        #107
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 SamDaManIsBack said:
What yall fail to realize is the nets haven't lost. I don't even wan't carmelo. I'd rather keep favors (who has the potential to be a 20 and 12 PF) and all the draft picks. f**k melo. Trade murphy's expiring and 1 or 2 picks for a player like Igoudala, mayo, gerald wallace or someone like tayshaun prince. I'd rather have one of those dudes PLUS favors PLUS a s**t load of 1st round picks.
what you want..or rather have does not reflect the thoughts of the actual NETS!!!
 7 years ago '05        #108
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '05        #109
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,427 | Props total: 25063 25063
...Melo Tried To Play That Off Well
 7 years ago '10        #110
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 SamDaManIsBack said:
This.

That's what I've been saying. Favors is going to be an absolute monster, him and Brook together can cause serious problems. Trade murphy's expiring and a first rounder and a second rounder for someone like Mayo. I bet Mayo would thrive in Avery's system. Trade Humprhies and Vujacic's expiring and 2 first rounders for Gerald Wallace. Then we would have

Harris/Farmar
Mayo/Morrow
Wallace/Outlaw
Favors
Lopez

If they can get one of those done, well be sitting pretty. And even if they do that and Trade away humphries murphy vujacic 3 first rounders and a second rounder...the nets would still have 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders in the next two drafts
 7 years ago '10        #111
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
lol look at u spout off on everybody

theres a reason theyve acquired so many picks.. and it isnt so they can get 5 rookie kids over the next couple years.

when u can get one of the best scorers in the league for f**kin busts like favors and troy murphy. u do it . new jersey is 6-19 dude. nets lost

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #112
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 SamDaManIsBack said:
Yup. We have the a.ssets to make the team better, without even trading brook or favors. We're in a good position.
Exactly, honestly I'd rather give up harris then favors in a trade.
 7 years ago '10        #113
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
so you'd rather "build around" an unproven kid over carmelo anthony...
there is not one GM in the league who wouldnt let favors go for him. ur crazy

and brook lopez is a 7 footer who avgs like 6 boards a game. get off him already..
Yes, I would rather build around Lopez and Favors and have 5 draft picks and other valuable trade a.ssets, than ship out favors murphy maybe harris and a whole bunch of first round picks

I am sorry your big signing in the offseason has a hole in his arm
 7 years ago '10        #114
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
im confused. where did u come from anyway?
It was simple english, I don't see why you made it bold and increased the font size , I said i would rather build around favors and lopez, than shipout favors harris murphy and a bunch of first rounders in exchange for melo.
 7 years ago '10        #115
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Chest Rockwell said:
eh. i thought by 'than' u meant 'then'... and completely contradicted urself. my bad

from what i understood they wouldnt have to include harris. and would only deal maybe 2 of their several picks. my point is i dont see how yall are so big on favors that u wouldnt deal him and a couple picks u dont even need, for an allstar. yea he has potential but hes not a sure thing. u know what ur getting with melo.

All good homie.

And like i said before, I would rather not have melo and have lopez favors harris 5 first rounders and a bunch of valuable expiring contracts to work out other teams, rather than gut our team and a.ssets for one player. Also, personally I feel like if melo doesn't want to play here than f**k him we don't want him here either.

Like i said, make other trades with other teams. We got too many a.ssets not to make a splash before feb 15.

Also I saw on someother thread today about NBA teams ages, and nets had the second youngest team in the league
 7 years ago '05        #116
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
with this its pretty obvious that melo is gonna stay put then go to 34th, however getting all off these pciks can only indicate that king is out to get someone that CAN SCORE consistently, because we all know those picks dont mean s**t if the following draft class is the weakest we are going to see in a while.Mayo should be the plan
 7 years ago '08        #117
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
lol @ "who" I thought he was about to say I never heard of them before
 7 years ago '10        #118
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 legendisdope said:
so dis aint official tho right??
what official?
 7 years ago '10        #119
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
 legendisdope said:
he aint really goin to the nets is he?
Nah, not unless he agrees to an extension which I don't think he will. He'll probably either be traded to the Knicks, or stay on the nugs and then sign with NY in the offseason
 7 years ago '10        #120
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 OP
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
wshh got this s**t up lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago